“I Love My Black Job”: Simone Biles Seemingly Takes Swipe At Donald Trump After Olympic Triumph

Zincwarrior

Platinum Member
Nov 18, 2021
Simon Biles is now officially the greatest US gymnast in history, recieving anothr gold all around medal last night. She truly loves her black job.
Simone Biles has celebrated her latest Olympic triumph with an apparent swipe at Donald Trump.

The decorated gymnast won her second gold medal at Paris 2024 — and the sixth of her career — in the individual all-around event, cementing her self-embraced status as the GOAT (greatest of all time).

On Friday morning, she reflected on her latest moment of glory with a post on Twitter/X that read: “I love my black job.”

109 shot and 19 killed in Chicago over July 4th and Liberals want to quibble over a phrase like “Black jobs”. It ain’t white people getting shot. When will liberals care about the right issues? How many is to many blacks getting shot?

Are you unaware of Trump talking about "Black jobs"?
Somebody should be....considering this is what is happened under the Xiden regime for black jobs:

Black Workers in the US Account for 90% of Recent Rise in Unemployment​

Somebody should be....considering this is what is happened under the Xiden regime for black jobs:

How is that when black unemployment is the lowest it has ever been? Oh my bad I forgot Trump only gets credit for that.

109 shot and 19 killed in Chicago over July 4th and Liberals want to quibble over a phrase like “Black jobs”. It ain’t white people getting shot. When will liberals care about the right issues? How many is to many blacks getting shot?
It is truly sad that American Black people unaffected by inner city violence and murder don't give a fig about it. Instead they direct their anger at Trump and his supporters.

Must be awful the be conditioned by the MSM to hate someone so much they can’t even see Trump is the best candidate to help them and fight for them.

Seemingly takes a swipe? That means nothing. Lefties must be freaking desperate to post this junk after they denied the fact that the olympic committee actually took a swipe at Christianity with their Last Supper drag queen show.

Forum List

Back