I love my home. Does Obama love his?

Look at all these white guys doing what you just hated on Obama for doing

Obama has plenty of things to hate about him besides his skin color. The fact that is is a clod and and a bounder are two of hem and are the topics of this thread. And you in your cannabis soaked stupor cannot seem to discernt that. Go back to bed and sleep it off. Or go eat a whole pot roast or something. The protein might wake you up, dumbass.

It says oh so much more about those who look at this behavior and extrapolate that he does this because he is black and therefore criticizing it is racist.......which you and others have done.

Last edited:
I love my home. Does Obama love his?

I don't know about your home.....but I put my feet up on the furniture

You know, the home we own and let him live in. ... It would seem not. Once again we see him with feet all over the priceless historical furniture in the White House:

130415172718-obama-boston-bombings-story-top.jpg

Obama makes statement on Boston bombings ? CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

This is not something new. He does it all the time:

Obama-feet-up-montage.jpg

This guy is a fucking pig. Was he born in a barn or what?
Damn guy is so UPPITY, right Sunshine. Oh, the horror!

Bill Clinton screwed interns on it, Dubya stuck gum under it, but only Obama gets scolded for putting his shoe on it.

Love it, just love it.

Yet another reason Republicans keep losing elections.

Look at all these white guys doing what you just hated on Obama for doing

Obama has plenty of things to hate about him besides his skin color. The fact that is is a clod and and a bounder are two of hem and are the topics of this thread. And you in your cannabis soaked stupor cannot seem to discernt that. Go back to bed and sleep it off. Or go eat a whole pot roast or something. The protein might wake you up, dumbass.

It says oh so much more about those who look at this behavior and extrapolate that he does this because he is black and therefore criticizing it is racist.......which you and others have done.

so your not mad at Bush or Ford for putting their feet on the desk But Obama cant?

you have outed yourself yet again.

you clearly said you hate him for his skin color ALSO you fool

You know, the home we own and let him live in. ... It would seem not. Once again we see him with feet all over the priceless historical furniture in the White House:

130415172718-obama-boston-bombings-story-top.jpg

Obama makes statement on Boston bombings ? CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

This is not something new. He does it all the time:

Obama-feet-up-montage.jpg

This guy is a fucking pig. Was he born in a barn or what?

I don't mind him putting his feet up. He might be stretching his legs we don't know. I put my feet up at home. That doesn't bother me. Trampling on our constitution? Our second amendment rights? THAT bothers me. - Jeri

Those guys are so... what is the word...

Bush and his family at least didn't live like a bunch of ghetto pigs while in the house owned by Americans and given to them to live in.

Oh yeah, that's it. "Ghetto pigs".

But wait-- there's more. NOW how much would you pay?
20100125-bushovaloffice.jpg

reagan-butt-resolute-56639846006.jpeg

Hey-- isn't that the same desk?? Better call Snopes

Snopes notes that in some corners of the world (not this one) it's considered an insult to show the bottoms of one's feet or shoes.

... What about the back of your ass?

ford-butt-resolute-56639882715.jpeg

(posted sitting in one chair with feet propped on another, live from the ghetto. Cue Elvis Presley.)

Price of Desk: 1200 dollars

Price of Bush Presidency: 12 trillion dollars, a million lives.

No piece of furniture from the oval office is a mere $1200. And this is not about Bush. Bush and his family at least didn't live like a bunch of ghetto pigs while in the house owned by Americans and given to them to live in.

Well, well, well. Sunshine has given herself away here. :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back