I love my home. Does Obama love his?

Not at all. I believe Sunshine loves her own home and doesn't put her feet up on the furniture! She is expressing her opinion of what he is doing with the White House furniture. Expressing opinions is what we do on message boards. That is what you are doing, I'm doing and that is what she is doing. No harm done.

Price of Desk: 1200 dollars

Price of Bush Presidency: 12 trillion dollars, a million lives.

No piece of furniture from the oval office is a mere $1200. And this is not about Bush. Bush and his family at least didn't live like a bunch of ghetto pigs while in the house owned by Americans and given to them to live in.

Well, well, well. Sunshine has given herself away here. :eusa_whistle:

that wasn't even a dog whistle - it was more like an air horn

Price of Desk: 1200 dollars

Price of Bush Presidency: 12 trillion dollars, a million lives.

No piece of furniture from the oval office is a mere $1200. And this is not about Bush. Bush and his family at least didn't live like a bunch of ghetto pigs while in the house owned by Americans and given to them to live in.

So, your perception of the ghettso is that they are all black. That makes you a racist pig. Here's a flash for you. I have worked in every ghetto in Nashville. I had as many white patients as I did black. And a few Hispanics thrown in for good measure.

Last edited:

So you, too think the ghettos are all black. That makes you a racist pig.

So, your perception of the ghettso is that they are all black. Well, here's a flash for you. I have worked in every ghetto in Nashville. That makes you a racist pig. I had as many white patients as I did black. And a few Hispanics thrown in for good measure.

Well, well, well. Sunshine has doubled down on giving herself away. Where did I mention anything about "race" and "racism" in my post? Kindly point it out....if you are done projecting, that is.

It is quite apparent that our left leaners on the board are outing themselves as racists. They seem to think that only blacks are bad mannered, and they perceive the ghettos filled with nothing but blacks. Shame they can't pull themselves away from their computers and their stereotypes long enough to learn a little about this country up close and personal. I doubt any of you have so much as worked in a homeless shelter. And ya know what? They are not all any one color.

If you don't want people to accuse you of racism, then you might want to consider choosing your words a little more carefully.

So, I can't say the word 'ghetto' because all ghettos are nothing but blacks and it will offend them if I say the work 'ghetto.' Got it. You are still a racist pig.

It is quite apparent that our left leaners on the board are outing themselves as racists. They seem to think that only blacks are bad mannered, and they perceive the ghettos filled with nothing but blacks. Shame they can't pull themselves away from their computers and their stereotypes long enough to learn a little about this country up close and personal. I doubt any of you have so much as worked in a homeless shelter. And ya know what? They are not all any one color.

Who made that assertion? Besides YOU, I mean.

Very interesting, Sunshine. Neither MondoBongo nor my post mentions "black" at all. That's all on you....nobody but you. :eusa_whistle:

Well the thread is about Obama. Is he Hispanic? Did I miss something about him? You idiot. You both jumped on this thread so you could throw your usual shit and it has backfired on you.

If you don't want people to accuse you of racism, then you might want to consider choosing your words a little more carefully.

So, I can't say the word 'ghetto' because all ghettos are nothing but blacks and it will offend them if I say the work 'ghetto.' Got it. You are still a racist pig.

I only see one person on this thread saying that....but they are saying it again and again and again. :eusa_whistle:

We are all waiting for you to call some of those white presidents ghetto pigs.

Very interesting, Sunshine. Neither MondoBongo nor my post mentions "black" at all. That's all on you....nobody but you. :eusa_whistle:

Well the thread is about Obama. Is he Hispanic? Did I miss something about him? You idiot. You both jumped on this thread so you could throw your usual shit and it has backfired on you.

Obama is the President. Has that escaped you? Or is this another Sunshine projection?

All of you who have assumed this thread is about race. All of you who advise me not to mention the ghetto, and no doubt you did because Obama is a 'person of color'. All of you who have to prove that 'white' presidents do it too. Where did I every say they didn't? They would be you dahlink.

Last edited:

We are all waiting for you to call some of those white presidents ghetto pigs.

Sunshine is certainly going on and on about something that noone else said....isn't she?

All of you who have assumed this thread is about race. All of you who advise me not to mention the ghetto. All of you who have to prove that 'white' presidents do it too. Where did I every say they didn't? They would be you dahlink.

Who would that be? And when did those posters say this thread was about race? Besides YOU, that is.

Obama is the President. Has that escaped you? Or is this another Sunshine projection?

That's right. He is. He is a bounder and a clod and he treats the things the American people have provided for him with disrespect. And you are still a racist pig. All you see in any critique of Obama is race. That makes you a racist.

Let's see, start with post # 5. You ALL are asserting that any criticism of Obama is based on race. My post was about bad manners. So all of you must assume that his bad manners stem from his race. You have told me not to use the word ghetto. Now, why is that? I know that all kinds of people live in the ghettos because I have worked in them. Apparently those giving the advice do not know that.

Let's see, start with post # 5. You ALL are asserting that any criticism of Obama is based on race. My post was about bad manners. So all of you must assume that his bad manners stem from his race. You have told me not to use the word ghetto. Now, why is that? I know that all kinds of people live in the ghettos because I have worked in them. Apparently those giving the advice do not know that.

You can use the words ghetto pig all you want, Sunshine. Go ahead and call all those other white presidents ghetto pigs and I'll believe you weren't being racist.

Forum List

Back