‘I love this country’: the migrant hero who tackled Leicester Square attacker

If i go out tonight and am stopped by the police and they find a cosh on my person i will be arrested, it's called being in possession of an offensive weapon.
It is a purely political judgement:

• Prisons are already double-occupied
  • Lawsuits are being delayed because of this, criminals stroll around freely
  • Old man is put on speed trial at a royal court and gets 32 months of prison for nothing

The prosecution is working overtime, 24h, no weekend to punish "rioters". It is a message. Britons have no right to protest migrant violence. If you or your children are raped and or killed, that is your price to pay for multiculturalism. Accept it and shut up or go to prison.

• Old man is put on speed trial at a royal court and gets 32 months of prison for nothing

The prosecution is working overtime, 24h, no weekend to punish "rioters". It is a message. Britons have no right to protest migrant violence. If you or your children are raped and or killed, that is your price to pay for multiculturalism. Accept it and shut up or go to prison.
They are not protesting migrant violence as you put it they are a racist violent mob attacking Mosques the police and looting stores.

Burning down Mosques is not a right anywhere.

Some of those jailed over the past Week or so only one is a Asian the others look like inbred morons.
Have you seen they arrested a Pakistani guy in Pakistan for "Channel 3" misinformation.
Its funny as fuck and will blow the minds of these fuckers.
How will they deal with this ?
I note he is being treated harsher than musk and the american chimps.

I was asleep.
So he pled guilty of rioting? What did he destroy? You are not rioting if you don´t destroy at least one or two things.
I guess white people demonstrating is equal to rioting these days. Maybe, we can deploy some Antifants there that will deliver the proof.
Totally mad: three girls were stabbed to death and nobody fucking cares!
Tommy is not bothered about victims

Forum List

Back