I love my home. Does Obama love his?

Ford%20Feet%20on%20Desk.jpg

bush-feet.jpeg

You know what I see in those pics. Bush has something under his foot and Ford only has his sock touching the desk.

All of your messiah's pictures with his feet up show him damaging it.

We are all waiting for you to call some of those white presidents ghetto pigs.

Please post any post I have made which endorsed, supported, or otherwise showed any kind of approval whatsoever of Bush. Or Gerald Ford.

Of course, I did say that the Clinton Lewinsky mess is what happens when you move trailer trash into government houseing. But of course, you weren't anywhere around when I did that.

Last edited:
Let's see, start with post # 5. You ALL are asserting that any criticism of Obama is based on race. My post was about bad manners. So all of you must assume that his bad manners stem from his race. You have told me not to use the word ghetto. Now, why is that? I know that all kinds of people live in the ghettos because I have worked in them. Apparently those giving the advice do not know that.

You can use the words ghetto pig all you want, Sunshine. Go ahead and call all those other white presidents ghetto pigs and I'll believe you weren't being racist.

How about 'trailer trash'? Do I have leave to use that as well? Or is there a particular color involved there too? You are all showing yourself to be the racist pigs that you are.

Let's see, start with post # 5. You ALL are asserting that any criticism of Obama is based on race. My post was about bad manners. So all of you must assume that his bad manners stem from his race. You have told me not to use the word ghetto. Now, why is that? I know that all kinds of people live in the ghettos because I have worked in them. Apparently those giving the advice do not know that.

You can use the words ghetto pig all you want, Sunshine. Go ahead and call all those other white presidents ghetto pigs and I'll believe you weren't being racist.

How about 'trailer trash'? Do I have leave to use that as well? Or is there a particular color involved there too? You are all showing yourself to be the racist pigs that you are.

Damn, I really thought you could do it. Sometimes I agree with stuff you post and it's just a shame you have this problem.

Is there? You seem to be the one going on about color coding terms.

We all authored post #5? How can we do that?

Is there? You seem to be the one going on about color coding terms.

You are one who has issues with anyone criticizing anything about this ill mannered president. And you all started the racist bullshit in post # 5. I am guessing that you treat your things the same way. So, of course, if you live in a pig stye, which you no doubt do, you would not see anything wrong with it. But I do not live in a pig stye, a ghetto, or a trailer. And as coowner of the furniture I don't approve.

Last edited:
Well at least Obama has furniture to put his feet on, after the Clintons tried to steal it all when they left the WH.

You are one who has issues with anyone criticizing anything about this ill mannered president. And you all started the racist bullshit in post # 5. I am guessing that you treat your things the same way. So, of course, if you live in a pig stye, which you no doubt do, you would not see anything wrong with it. But I do not live in a pig stye, a ghetto, or a trailer. And as coowner of the furniture I don't approve.

When you accuse Obama and or his family members of doing exactly what other Presidents and their family members have done in the past, then your motivations are most certainly suspect although not necessarily racist. When you choose words that have a connotation generally associated with black people, then the yellow flags start to go up.

Sincerely,

Racist Pig

(Credit: Mondo, I tried to warn you I was gonna steal this line...)

Rarely is the question asked: Is our racists learning?

I'm just gobsmacked that in the middle of such sorrow yesterday, the vicious attacks and hysteria continues about a guy propping his feet up. I do it all the time, myself.

Just sayin'

Well at least Obama has furniture to put his feet on, after the Clintons tried to steal it all when they left the WH.

Either way, we bought it all.

Pretty sure the desk was donated.

That would be correct:

The Resolute desk is a large, nineteenth-century partners' desk often chosen by presidents of the United States for use in the White House Oval Office as the Oval Office desk. It was a gift from Queen Victoria to President Rutherford B. Hayes in 1880 and was built from the timbers of the British Arctic Exploration ship Resolute. Franklin Roosevelt had a small door built for the gap to prevent people from seeing his wheelchair.

Resolute desk - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

When you accuse Obama and or his family members of doing exactly what other Presidents and their family members have done in the past, then your motivations are most certainly suspect although not necessarily racist. When you choose words that have a connotation generally associated with black people, then the yellow flags start to go up.

Sincerely,

Racist Pig

OK, no one lives in the ghetto but black people. I get that you believe that. You have made your point. You are, however, wrong. I have worked in the ghettos of Nashville and that is how I know you are wrong. If it makes you happy, I will call him trailer trash. Of course it is 6 of one and half a dozen of the other. Obama is trailer trash. There. Happy dear? (But black people live in the trailer parks too.)

The pictures I am used to seeing from the White House are distinguished over all. I am sure others have done the same ad nauseam. But at least they had enough sense to tell the press not to photograph them doing it. Just like Jackie told them not to photograph her drinking and smoking, although she did both. Obama is a clod. He has no sense of history, and not enough sense to keep this kind of thing out of the press. There are more of these coming out all the time. It just shows his disrespect and disdain for those who paid for those things.

Last edited:
Price of Desk: 1200 dollars

Price of Bush Presidency: 12 trillion dollars, a million lives.

No piece of furniture from the oval office is a mere $1200. And this is not about Bush. Bush and his family at least didn't live like a bunch of ghetto pigs while in the house owned by Americans and given to them to live in.

That's because Bush spent a great of his time on vacation at the ranch.

Sincerely,

Racist Pig

OK, no one lives in the ghetto but black people. I get that you believe that. You have made your point. You are, however, wrong. I have worked in the ghettos of Nashville and that is how I know you are wrong. If it makes you happy, I will call him trailer trash. Of course it is 6 of one and half a dozen of the other. Obama is trailer trash. There. Happy dear? (But black people live in the trailer parks too.)

If that is truly what you gleaned from what I wrote then there is no point in continuing this conversation.

Sunshine...you need to go outside and get some sunshine. Obama putting his feet on a desk or coffee table just is not worth the angst you are exhibiting. I mean really...it isn't important. Go sniff some flowers. Soak in some Vitamin D. Listen to some birds sing.

Actually this is just more of the swill Fox Noise sells. Some people not only buy it, they order the whole set: hook, line and sinker.

Fox Noise: the trailer park of news.

Forum List

Back