I love my home. Does Obama love his?

Oh and if you are cuntzmeow, you are techinically banned. One day you will forget to use the proxy server and get found out.

Sunshine...you need to go outside and get some sunshine. Obama putting his feet on a desk or coffee table just is not worth the angst you are exhibiting. I mean really...it isn't important. Go sniff some flowers. Soak in some Vitamin D. Listen to some birds sing.

I am a southern girl. We are taught manners here. i guess your house is a pig stye too.

Ford%20Feet%20on%20Desk.jpg

bush-feet.jpeg

You know what I see in those pics. Bush has something under his foot and Ford only has his sock touching the desk.

All of your messiah's pictures with his feet up show him damaging it.

We are all waiting for you to call some of those white presidents ghetto pigs.

Please post any post I have made which endorsed, supported, or otherwise showed any kind of approval whatsoever of Bush. Or Gerald Ford.

Of course, I did say that the Clinton Lewinsky mess is what happens when you move trailer trash into government houseing. But of course, you weren't anywhere around when I did that.

:lol:

That's pretty amazing.

Those rose colored glass..are they for sale?

:cool:

So you, too think the ghettos are all black. That makes you a racist pig.

Very interesting, Sunshine. Neither MondoBongo nor my post mentions "black" at all. That's all on you....nobody but you. :eusa_whistle:

Well the thread is about Obama. Is he Hispanic? Did I miss something about him? You idiot. You both jumped on this thread so you could throw your usual shit and it has backfired on you.

He's Irish. I thought the O'Bama was a dead giveaway.

Sunshine...you need to go outside and get some sunshine. Obama putting his feet on a desk or coffee table just is not worth the angst you are exhibiting. I mean really...it isn't important. Go sniff some flowers. Soak in some Vitamin D. Listen to some birds sing.

I am a southern girl. We are taught manners here. i guess your house is a pig stye too.

If you are a southern lady, you would not have said what you just said to me. Which means, you are no southern lady. My house is clean, thankyouverymuch. But my back is more important than a coffeetable so yeah..I will use it as a footstool.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Two nicely dressed ladies happened to start up a conversation during a coffee get together.
The first lady was an arrogant northern woman married to a wealthy man. The second was a well mannered woman from the South.

When the
conversation centered on whether they had any children, the New York woman started by saying, “When my first child was born, my husband built a
beautiful mansion for me.”

The lady from the South commented, “Well, isn’t that nice?”

The first woman continued, “When my second child was born, my husband
bought me a beautiful Mercedes-Benz.”

Again, the lady from the South commented, “Well, isn’t that nice?”

The first woman continued boasting, “Then, when my third child was born, my
husband bought me this exquisite diamond bracelet.”

Yet again, the Southern lady commented, “Well, isn’t that nice?”

The first woman then asked her companion, “What did your husband buy for
you when you had your first child?”

“My husband sent me to charm school,” declared the Southern lady.

“Charm school?” the first woman cried. “Oh Good Lord! What on earth for?”

The Southern lady responded, “Well for example, instead of saying ‘Go fuck yourself’, I learned to say, ‘Well, isn’t that nice?’”

Last edited:
Very interesting, Sunshine. Neither MondoBongo nor my post mentions "black" at all. That's all on you....nobody but you. :eusa_whistle:

Well the thread is about Obama. Is he Hispanic? Did I miss something about him? You idiot. You both jumped on this thread so you could throw your usual shit and it has backfired on you.

I'm Black Irish myself. :D

Doesn't mean the same thing but it sure makes me popular when I hop in the Rolls and ask my chauffeur to drive me to "the ghetto" so I can put my feet up.

Desk.jpg

Disgraceful

I hear that fucker FDR cut a hole in it to accommodate his wheelchair.

Actually, I think that is a lovely picture. I remember when it was first published. And I can't think of any damage that little boy did to it. I think John John, raised by Jackie, became a spectacular person. Too bad he had to satisfy the Kennedy clan with the law school thing before he could be his own person. He was intelligent and creative beyond words.

Of course it is the libs who jumped on this thread as being about race. Of course they would. They see all blacks as inferior and in need of their 'help.' Sadly. And many of my black friends think all that 'help' is the worst thing that ever happened to them because, even if they did it on their own, few believe they actually did.

No doubt. That explains a lot.

Well at least Obama has furniture to put his feet on, after the Clintons tried to steal it all when they left the WH.
They had to return the National Archives. Sandy Berger tried to take back the really bad stuff, though, that proved they lied about their successor. He was frisked and ordered to give it back, fined in court, and as a consolation prize, Hillary Clinton gave him a job as her campaign manager.

She has a lot to hide before she runs again, and he can make really, really important stuff disappear. Well, maybe not so much any more. He had 4 more years to hide it while she was Secretary of State.

Goodbye, the truth! Gone with the furnishings.

Last edited:
Well at least Obama has furniture to put his feet on, after the Clintons tried to steal it all when they left the WH.

They didn't steal it.....they knew they were coming back

Of course it is the libs who jumped on this thread as being about race. Of course they would. They see all blacks as inferior and in need of their 'help.' Sadly. And many of my black friends think all that 'help' is the worst thing that ever happened to them because, even if they did it on their own, few believe they actually did.

First allusion to race in the thread:
No piece of furniture from the oval office is a mere $1200. And this is not about Bush. Bush and his family at least didn't live like a bunch of ghetto pigs while in the house owned by Americans and given to them to live in.

Post number four if you're scoring at home (or even if you're alone). That would be you. And that would be just before you started attacking others as "you racist bitch".

DeNial is a long long river. Apparently deep enough to drown in.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back