I love my home. Does Obama love his?

Nashville sucks. SOOO glad I left that city - way too conservative and red and the drivers are absolute imbeciles. And you're one of those judgemental, big-haired, marble-mouthed "mega church-goin'" closet racists I had SO MUCH fun working with, aren't you? You know, since we're throwing stereotypes around... I KNOW where the "ghetto" is in Nashville. I drove downtown on 8th Avenue every day and on through Germantown to get to work. I also lived in East Nashville back in the 90's before it was gentrified. You're not being honest by a long shot. The majority of the people who live in those locations are, indeed, black. Just own it.

Hate to burst your bubble but I have flat hair, small tits, and tasteful jewelry which is why I'm not in country music. Also hate to break it to you there are lots more ghettos there than just your 'drive through.' And there are plenty of whites. My case load was about 50:50 black and white. Your leaving is certainly a plus for Nashville, one of the friendliest cities in the US.

Oh, and I'm still waiting for all those posts in which I extolled Bush and Ford.

I hear that fucker FDR cut a hole in it to accommodate his wheelchair.

Actually, I think that is a lovely picture. I remember when it was first published. And I can't think of any damage that little boy did to it. I think John John, raised by Jackie, became a spectacular person. Too bad he had to satisfy the Kennedy clan with the law school thing before he could be his own person. He was intelligent and creative beyond words.

Of course it is the libs who jumped on this thread as being about race. Of course they would. They see all blacks as inferior and in need of their 'help.' Sadly. And many of my black friends think all that 'help' is the worst thing that ever happened to them because, even if they did it on their own, few believe they actually did.
I think it's a lovely picture, too. But more to the point, are you going to call those white presidents ghetto pigs?

His father was nothing but a bootlegger. Read a little.

Actually, I think that is a lovely picture. I remember when it was first published. And I can't think of any damage that little boy did to it. I think John John, raised by Jackie, became a spectacular person. Too bad he had to satisfy the Kennedy clan with the law school thing before he could be his own person. He was intelligent and creative beyond words.

Of course it is the libs who jumped on this thread as being about race. Of course they would. They see all blacks as inferior and in need of their 'help.' Sadly. And many of my black friends think all that 'help' is the worst thing that ever happened to them because, even if they did it on their own, few believe they actually did.
I think it's a lovely picture, too. But more to the point, are you going to call those white presidents ghetto pigs?

His father was nothing but a bootlegger. Read a little.

and American Ambassador to Great Britain.

I'm sitting at home with my feet on my desk right now....shoot me, impeach me, call me names...there they are, right there on the desk my parents handed down to me from my grandmother's grandmother's grandmother. Do with me as you see fit seeing as I'm clearly ghetto trailer trash.

Well, I didn't buy your furniture. But wait, given you have over 96 posts per day, I probably do buy your furniture. And your groceries. And your health care. And your cigarettes. And your piercings. And your tats etc etc. So, yes, like everyone else on here who actually works and pays for your shit I have an opinion about it. Deal with it Catz. Your board already folded? :eek:

I'm sitting at home with my feet on my desk right now....shoot me, impeach me, call me names...there they are, right there on the desk my parents handed down to me from my grandmother's grandmother's grandmother. Do with me as you see fit seeing as I'm clearly ghetto trailer trash.

Well, I didn't buy your furniture. But wait, given you have over 96 posts per day, I probably do buy your furniture. And your groceries. And your health care. And your cigarettes. And your piercings. And your tats etc etc. So, yes, like everyone else on here who actually works and pays for your shit I have an opinion about it. Deal with it Catz. Your board already folded? :eek:

This is IMPORTANT SHIITE, right there!

If Obama squated and took a crap in the street you libs would stick up for him. You are so afraid of someone calling you a racist that you won't even admit his complete lack of manners. The man is a bounder and a clod. He has no respect for this country or the things we provide him with and there are plenty who have noticed given that these composites of him messing up the WH furniture are everywhere. Man, your search engines must be worn out from trying to find others to compare. The numbers are nowhere equivalent nor is the damage because it is clear the others are trying not to do any. Obama is an embarrassment to America. And just because you think you have to justify his every laps in manners to prove you are not racist does not change anything.

If Obama squated and took a crap in the street you libs would stick up for him. You are so afraid of someone calling you a racist that you won't even admit his complete lack of manners. The man is a bounder and a clod. He has no respect for this country or the things we provide him with and there are plenty who have noticed given that these composites of him messing up the WH furniture are everywhere. Man, your search engines must be worn out from trying to find others to compare. The numbers are nowhere equivalent nor is the damage because it is clear the others are trying not to do any. Obama is an embarrassment to America. And just because you think you have to justify his every laps in manners to prove you are not racist does not change anything.

Still waiting for you to call all those other Presidents ghetto pigs for putting their feet up on their desk.

Were you complaining when Bush was the biggest embarrassment to America of any President, even Gerald Ford.

So instead of admitting that you are wrong, like a grown up would, you've decided to double down on your bullshit and go around dinging everyone who dared disagreed with you? You're a real piece of work, Sunshine.

Didn't you get the memo that you're supposed to pretend racism isn't driving your hatred of Obama?

yep, her Misty & Squeeze Berry are USMB's resident, female, rw racists. Theres more but those three are the most transparent. Her motives are well known here.

Last edited:
Didn't you get the memo that you're supposed to pretend racism isn't driving your hatred of Obama?

yep, her Misty & Squeeze Berry are USMB's resident, female, rw racists. Theres more but those three are the most transparent. Her motives are well known here.

It is not that she hates blacks, she just generates an intense hatred of those who don't respect furniture

Forum List

Back