"I Love MY White Male Privilege..."

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
This video hits some of the high points regarding the absurdity of so-called 'White Male Privilege'.

Now all the castrated white male libtards should chime in in 3, 2, 1 ....

MeNotHavingWhiteGuilt_zps1q5zmeyv.jpg

I didn't watch the video and I don't have a family, but I grasp that being an unloved, untouched and depised workhorse must be great. :lmao:

watch a nature docu about wilderbeast mating season if you want to see male priveledge. Thank heavens us humans are a tiny bit more reasonable.

White privilege my ass. I started out with zero, parents with no money and no clue. I left when I was 18 got my degree and moved 2000 miles away and carved out my own life and became successful. Fuck white privilege I worked my butt off for every dollar. Yes Obama I DID BUILD THAT.

That reminds me. Today I was walking out of a convenience store, and a black woman was entering just as I was about to exit. She made a point to not hold the door open for me.
WTF ? Somehow she didn't see my white privilege. Not sure how she missed it, but she did.

White males also have GREAT BLOOD CIRCULATION

it's not fair

What is wrong with male privilege?

White or black or any other

I like male privilege.

I love it....it's protection...it's caring....it's sweetness altogether...

But that's just me.

men are stronger

so that's all there is to it.

:huddle:

White privilege my ass. I started out with zero, parents with no money and no clue. I left when I was 18 got my degree and moved 2000 miles away and carved out my own life and became successful. Fuck white privilege I worked my butt off for every dollar. Yes Obama I DID BUILD THAT.
Did you go go a good white public highschool? White privilege.

Was your employer white? White privilege.

Fyi The biggest factor for your success besides you is having both parents. Most blacks are successful and most of them, just like you, had both parents.

The problem black people have is the breakdown of the family. Now take white privilege and that's a recipe for disaster

You see... as a woman....I grew up in a family where a man ..Dad.. was the bread winner and the savior and the strong person...the one who shouted the loudest LOL ....the most intelligent and the funniest and most creative....

My Lord knows men is what I love the best.

Period.

Like I see...all these weaklings? men? nowadays? dominated by those women

I fall to my knees

I thank the Lord I wasn't born in these times,

You see... as a woman....I grew up in a family where a man ..Dad.. was the bread winner and the savior and the strong person...the one who shouted the loudest LOL ....the most intelligent and the funniest and most creative....

Period.

No one gives a shit

Period.

No one gives a shit

you another weakling?

LOL

Forum List

Back