I may or may not watch the Super Bowl. (Yes this belongs in politics.)

After kick-off I think I'll keep score of the number of commercials with negros in them.....And not buy any of their shit. ;)

Belay that, it will be easier to keep track of commercials without negros in them.
Well you do that. LOLLOOLOL

You should probably share the results with Flash

It will.

Superbowl viewership dropped from 168 million to a low of 94 million two years ago and 112 million last year.

The NFL had more revenue in 2022 than half the states in the union. I think they will be ok for a few more years.

330510904_431165705856748_5900152963807895925_n.jpg

This is a very specific and focused discussion on one single aspect of the Super Bowl or anything similar that might apply.

I may or may not watch the Super Bowl. One reason is how politicized national sports have become. But also. . .

I see where the intention is to play the so-called "Black National Anthem" at the game. How divisive is having a national anthem for black people and another for everybody else? How is that not racist? How is that not the same thing as separate schools or separate drinking fountains?

To me it is just wrong.
Drink it all in. Just soak in it, slowly, let it invade your every pore.

This is a very specific and focused discussion on one single aspect of the Super Bowl or anything similar that might apply.

I may or may not watch the Super Bowl. One reason is how politicized national sports have become. But also. . .

I see where the intention is to play the so-called "Black National Anthem" at the game. How divisive is having a national anthem for black people and another for everybody else? How is that not racist? How is that not the same thing as separate schools or separate drinking fountains?

To me it is just wrong.

So hows all that blue lives matter bullshit working out for you?

Forum List

Back