I may quit my business next summer

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
My corporate told me if I sell by June 2022, then the new buyers will not have to pay the new 300,000 in upgrades for the new store look and that would make my store easy to sell .
I am dying at the store . I was very lucky that I made 20 grand in Jan and Feb
March has been the worst month of my life and I am down 5 grand !!
I am going to fire my younger employee on Thursday. I hope I can fire her before she quits
That would get me to 9 fires in only a few yrs
I am going to try a new mma class in 5 weeks and that will determine if I sell or not !!

I am so much drugs now that I am starting to crumble

I am receiving threats at work every week and I am getting very nervous as violent crime has surged in Vegas
. I don’t even know how to use a pistol ??
I feel like the walls are caving in all around me and my time is running out

You need to have some right winger explain to your employees all about how they should work for free, for the good of the economy. They've been very successful at wining elections with that line of economic policies, so they claim.

You need to have some right winger explain to your employees all about how they should work for free, for the good of the economy. They've been very successful at wining elections with that line of economic policies, so they claim.
Please explain..

I just hired this girl 5 weeks ago and stated her out at hefty $12 an hour and promised her a big raise in December
I can’t do this much longer

I don't know you or your circumstances but based on your above posts you might want to look into local mental health resources. Best of luck
I was in a Jewish mental house for a short time
It was not that bad . Had good meals and folks to talk too

Please explain..
I am going to make a very Serious decision come next March

Suck it up, kitten.

Frankly, if I only made $20K over two months, I'd probably be suicicdal...

I just hired this girl 5 weeks ago and stated her out at hefty $12 an hour and promised her a big raise in December

That's less than half minimum wage adjusted for inflation; how can you be losing money?

That's less than half minimum wage adjusted for inflation; how can you be losing money?
Link?

Link?

Yes.

Link?

Yes.
Where?

Link?

Yes.
Where?

It's reported every day in current gold prices. Actually you did get me; it's far less than half now, since inflation has skyrocketed the last year or so, while demanded has been crushed. His $12 an hour is about 16%, not 50%.

Link?

Yes.
Where?

It's reported every day in current gold prices. Actually you did get me; it's far less than half now, since inflation has skyrocketed the last year or so, while demanded has been crushed. His $12 an hour is about 16%, not 50%.
This fat dbag then found a second job and now has decided to work for me only 4 hrs a day and won’t respond to my texts
She is going to be shocked come Thursday when I fire here
The older employee I just gave her a raise

Then I have this Jewish Schmendrick threatening to sue me and a black bastard thinking I owe him $$$
Non stop insanity
I have zero feelings any more

I am in a massive mess
I am not suicidal but I am hurting
This is not about attention
This is the only way to let it out !!

Forum List

Back