I might vote for Hillary Clinton now!

I gave up on the Republican Party long ago. I mean look at McCain, terrible, Romney was tolerable and Trump is a bull in a china shop.

Agree on McCain, and Romney except my feelings toward those two are much stronger.

I don't see how we can know for sure about Trump. He has never held office, so anything would be a guess.

Trump just keeps saying stupid stuff. His son sounded great at the convention. He had me taking another look at Trump. Then Trump spoke and that moved me away.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I have never known a politician that didn't say stupid things. :dunno:

sV46yGJ.jpg

Pretty sure you agree with Johnson more than Hillary. Besides, it's more to get third parties more attention to break the duopoly than to make Johnson President. He seems to have the best shot at it.

Again.... I would not be voting for Hillary because I agree with her on anything. Quite the contrary. My vote for Hillary would be strictly voting against someone else, the same as many Trump voters are doing.

Okay I've had just about enough of all of this. Seriously.

I view Trump with great disdain after the way he treated Cruz and his general demeanor during the primaries. However, I'm taking a page out of Ted's book and moving on. You should follow Ted's example. You're hanging onto it like Trump hanging onto Cruz's non-endorsement. It's over, let it go. :)

I like you, Boss, but if you vote for her you will regret your vote it if she gets in. If you vote write in, not at all, or even Trump and she gets in, you won't have been a part of that. It's not worth giving her your vote just because Trump's treatment pissed you off. There are a lot of us conservatives who feel we don't have any representation. Know what Trump's motto is? Never give up. The only way to get our voices heard is to get back in there. If clinton gets in, the game is over. She's the nail in the coffin. Don't give up, don't give in, don't vote for her.

Just my 2 cents, not looking to badger you or anything. fwiw, I still don't know who I'm voting for and wont until I walk into the booth.

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat
Lets see Trump is against nation building wars.....wants all Dept heads to identify waste and eliminate it.......going to give vets hotline to WH in VA issue until it gets fixed......wants secure borders,,,,wants proper vetting of "refugees".....sounds like real crazy guy......i mean who would want that
It's nice to want things. Getting things through Congress is another matter.

If Congress doesn't want him they can make his administration a total disaster.

Well, he will have a pen and a phone. If it's good enough for obama, then it's good enough for Trump.

Pretty sure you agree with Johnson more than Hillary. Besides, it's more to get third parties more attention to break the duopoly than to make Johnson President. He seems to have the best shot at it.

Again.... I would not be voting for Hillary because I agree with her on anything. Quite the contrary. My vote for Hillary would be strictly voting against someone else, the same as many Trump voters are doing.
If you're not voting for Hillary because you agree, then how does it matter that you disagree with Johnson? Is a vote for Johnson somehow not a vote against Trump?

Well it's pretty obvious. Johnson poses no threat to defeat Trump, Hillary does.
Entirely because of that line of thinking. If people thought the Libertarian party could win, they'd have a chance.

Lets see Trump is against nation building wars.....wants all Dept heads to identify waste and eliminate it.......going to give vets hotline to WH in VA issue until it gets fixed......wants secure borders,,,,wants proper vetting of "refugees".....sounds like real crazy guy......i mean who would want that
It's nice to want things. Getting things through Congress is another matter.

If Congress doesn't want him they can make his administration a total disaster.

Well, he will have a pen and a phone. If it's good enough for obama, then it's good enough for Trump.
So, it's unconstitutional and a power grab when Obama does it but perfectly fine if Trump does it?

Yup! You're a "conservative".

I like you, Boss, but if you vote for her you will regret your vote it if she gets in.
She's going to be a fantastic president. Because she loves the work.

The Right-Wing have no case to make against her.

:lol:
I know - it's funny!

Tell me again about the Christmas Card "scandal", when Republicans spent $20 Million and 130 Congressional hours investigating the Clinton's Christmas Card list.

See? Her career is riddled with "scandals"!!!!

I like you, Boss, but if you vote for her you will regret your vote it if she gets in.

I know - it's funny!

Tell me again about the Christmas Card "scandal", when Republicans spent $20 Million and 130 Congressional hours investigating the Clinton's Christmas Card list.

Laughing at her being a fantastic president. She'll be obama's third term, obama was bushes 3rd term on steroids. But you keep telling yourself different if it makes you feel good.

Vote against Trump or vote for Clinton, either way the country wins when Trump isn't the President.

However, I'm taking a page out of Ted's book and moving on. You should follow Ted's example. You're hanging onto it like Trump hanging onto Cruz's non-endorsement. It's over, let it go.

No sir. I will NOT be giving up my principles. If you're going to abandon what you believe in, you may as well vote for Hillary. There's really no difference.

I'm NOT moving on. I refuse to do so until we have some things straight about the direction of this party and it's future. Conservatives have been getting kicked in the nuts for almost a week now, and no signs of it letting up. Now we're being told to "move on" ....fuck that noise!

No, we're not going to just "move on" and walk in lockstep behind Trump. You can all do that if that's what you think is best. A good many of us refuse. Your candidate is going to have to deal with that whether he likes it or not.

However, I'm taking a page out of Ted's book and moving on. You should follow Ted's example. You're hanging onto it like Trump hanging onto Cruz's non-endorsement. It's over, let it go.

No sir. I will NOT be giving up my principles. If you're going to abandon what you believe in, you may as well vote for Hillary. There's really no difference.

I'm NOT moving on. I refuse to do so until we have some things straight about the direction of this party and it's future. Conservatives have been getting kicked in the nuts for almost a week now, and no signs of it letting up. Now we're being told to "move on" ....fuck that noise!

No, we're not going to just "move on" and walk in lockstep behind Trump. You can all do that if that's what you think is best. A good many of us refuse. Your candidate is going to have to deal with that whether he likes it or not.

Oh BOO HOO. Vote for Hillary. You REALLY think anyone cares? :cuckoo:

You missed my point. I didn't say to walk lock step with Trump, I never said give up on your principles, I didn't say vote for him. Move on from the anger pushing you to vote for clinton. Voting for her will ensure that conservative voices will be silenced for good. I know you don't want that.

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat

I know - it's funny!

Laughing at her being a fantastic president. She'll be obama's third term, obama was bushes 3rd term on steroids. But you keep telling yourself different if it makes you feel good.
I would love for Obama to stick around for a third term!

Give him a Democratic House and Senate and watch this country soar!

Hillary will be a great president!

You missed my point. I didn't say to walk lock step with Trump, I never said give up on your principles, I didn't say vote for him. Move on from the anger pushing you to vote for clinton. Voting for her will ensure that conservative voices will be silenced for good. I know you don't want that.

No, I really don't... that's the sad part. I would like to be included in the Republican party but the "movement" seems to have decided they don't want me or my vote and they want to instead, insult and denigrate me while attacking Ted Cruz.

So it's quite the conundrum and it won't be forgotten anytime soon. There is going to be a price to pay for this.

Hillary will be a great president!

No she won't. She's nothing but a 2 bit criminal. But, at this point I don't much care.

Forum List

Back