I might vote for Hillary Clinton now!

YOU are an example of what we don't want in charge, shitstain.
I'm sorry I must be lost, are we in flames area?

We may as well be... that's what you're here to do. Right?

Just curious.....are you still stuck on Cruz? ...Hey...have you read all the emails of Hillary that Assange released?

Are you still going to vote for her after all that??

I'm not "stuck on Cruz" but I do think his viewpoints on policy deserve to be heard and argued before the American people. We probably should have done that during the primary but everyone wanted to obsess with the size of people's hands and other nonsense. Now, we seem to have this group of people who won the nomination but don't have any clue as to how to win the election. Trump's primary "leadership skill" appears to be just steamrollering over anyone who contradicts him no matter what insanity he spews forth.

I'm not a Hillary fan at all. In fact, I totally despise Hillary. Trouble is, I despise the way Trump treats those who don't worship him. I'm not going to help elect a despot. You can do that without me.

ok

so don't vote at all then

end of story. :thup:

Oh, I am going to vote. Too many crucial down ballot races not to do so. We have to replace some RINOs with solid conservatives who will hold the next president's feet to the fire... now more than before.

And... unfortunately, I am going have to be a thorn in Trump's side all through this campaign instead of helping him defeat Hillary. Sorry if that causes butthurt but that's how it's going to be.

Just curious.....are you still stuck on Cruz? ...Hey...have you read all the emails of Hillary that Assange released?

I'm not "stuck on Cruz" but I do think his viewpoints on policy deserve to be heard and argued before the American people. We probably should have done that during the primary but everyone wanted to obsess with the size of people's hands and other nonsense. Now, we seem to have this group of people who won the nomination but don't have any clue as to how to win the election. Trump's primary "leadership skill" appears to be just steamrollering over anyone who contradicts him no matter what insanity he spews forth.

I'm not a Hillary fan at all. In fact, I totally despise Hillary. Trouble is, I despise the way Trump treats those who don't worship him. I'm not going to help elect a despot. You can do that without me.

ok

Oh, I am going to vote. Too many crucial down ballot races not to do so. We have to replace some RINOs with solid conservatives who will hold the next president's feet to the fire... now more than before.

And... unfortunately, I am going have to be a thorn in Trump's side all through this campaign instead of helping him defeat Hillary. Sorry if that causes butthurt but that's how it's going to be.

okey dokey then.

too bad for you.

Lets see Trump is against nation building wars.....wants all Dept heads to identify waste and eliminate it.......going to give vets hotline to WH in VA issue until it gets fixed......wants secure borders,,,,wants proper vetting of "refugees".....sounds like real crazy guy......i mean who would want that

With Trump, it all depends on which day you catch him on. "Everything is negotiable!" ...Direct quote from the man himself.

You see... you are electing someone to think and decide for you... to make those decisions on the fly without consulting you. He knows what's best for us and we just need to shut up and go along with him, or he can destroy us personally.

Lets see Trump is against nation building wars.....wants all Dept heads to identify waste and eliminate it.......going to give vets hotline to WH in VA issue until it gets fixed......wants secure borders,,,,wants proper vetting of "refugees".....sounds like real crazy guy......i mean who would want that

With Trump, it all depends on which day you catch him on. "Everything is negotiable!" ...Direct quote from the man himself.

You see... you are electing someone to think and decide for you... to make those decisions on the fly without consulting you. He knows what's best for us and we just need to shut up and go along with him, or he can destroy us personally.
Lot of em Still have to go thru Congress ......budget and border are the 2 biggest issues......add in our destroyed military........btw isnt that what elections are ...someone has to lead......you're babbling now

ok

Then vote for Gary Johnson. I think he should nominate Anthony Wiener for his VP, so we can have a Johnson Wiener ticket. They'd have even more memes than Donald Trump.

Then vote for Gary Johnson. I think he should nominate Anthony Wiener for his VP, so we can have a Johnson Wiener ticket. They'd have even more memes than Donald Trump.

Sorry, not voting for Johnson. He's a pothead libertarian who I don't agree with on much of anything. I understand a lot of people like him and are going to vote for him. He's not representative of my values and principles. I like Darrell Castle of the Constitution Party but I'm not sure I will just throw my vote away on a third party candidate.

Sorry, not voting for Johnson. He's a pothead libertarian who I don't agree with on much of anything. I understand a lot of people like him and are going to vote for him. He's not representative of my values and principles. I like Darrell Castle of the Constitution Party but I'm not sure I will just throw my vote away on a third party candidate.
Pretty sure you agree with Johnson more than Hillary. Besides, it's more to get third parties more attention to break the duopoly than to make Johnson President. He seems to have the best shot at it.

Rafael Edwardo Cruz is as responsible for creating Trump's run as anybody in politics over the past 10 years.

It's "Ted" Cruz, and your smarmy attempt to poke fun of his Cuban heritage is duly noted, bigot.
His name is Rafael Edwardo Cruz. "Ted" is a nickname, in his further efforts to hoodwink the gullible into believing he's one of them. Or even American.

Has he provided how he is going to address these issues or just that this is what he wants to do?

Pretty sure you agree with Johnson more than Hillary. Besides, it's more to get third parties more attention to break the duopoly than to make Johnson President. He seems to have the best shot at it.

Again.... I would not be voting for Hillary because I agree with her on anything. Quite the contrary. My vote for Hillary would be strictly voting against someone else, the same as many Trump voters are doing.

Rafael Edwardo Cruz is as responsible for creating Trump's run as anybody in politics over the past 10 years.

It's "Ted" Cruz, and your smarmy attempt to poke fun of his Cuban heritage is duly noted, bigot.
His name is Rafael Edwardo Cruz. "Ted" is a nickname, in his further efforts to hoodwink the gullible into believing he's one of them. Or even American.

Just like Edward (Ted) Kennedy?

:rolleyes:

Unlike Hillary where EVERYTHING is for sale to the highest bidder. Including the Lincoln bedroom.
Thanks but I'll settle for a negotiator.

It's nice to want things. Getting things through Congress is another matter.

If Congress doesn't want him they can make his administration a total disaster.

Again.... I would not be voting for Hillary because I agree with her on anything. Quite the contrary. My vote for Hillary would be strictly voting against someone else, the same as many Trump voters are doing.
If you're not voting for Hillary because you agree, then how does it matter that you disagree with Johnson? Is a vote for Johnson somehow not a vote against Trump?

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat

Just like Edward (Ted) Kennedy?

:rolleyes:
No. Ted is sometimes short for Edward.

Ted is NEVER short for Rafael.
4i6Ckte.gif

Unlike Hillary where EVERYTHING is for sale to the highest bidder. Including the Lincoln bedroom.
Thanks but I'll settle for a negotiator.
Oh, please. Don't get in a hissy.

It's nice to want things. Getting things through Congress is another matter.

If Congress doesn't want him they can make his administration a total disaster.
PRetty easy not to start a needless war......can order Dept heads to do what he wants.......can order DHS to do their job...........ooooops

If you're not voting for Hillary because you agree, then how does it matter that you disagree with Johnson? Is a vote for Johnson somehow not a vote against Trump?

Well it's pretty obvious. Johnson poses no threat to defeat Trump, Hillary does.

Forum List

Back