I might vote for Hillary Clinton now!

Entirely because of that line of thinking. If people thought the Libertarian party could win, they'd have a chance.
^^^ Madeline?
What?

HT she is not Madeline. Not even close.
But I'm having fun.

LOL goof!
I think I'm gonna just call her Madeline every time I see her.
4i6Ckte.gif

However, I'm taking a page out of Ted's book and moving on. You should follow Ted's example. You're hanging onto it like Trump hanging onto Cruz's non-endorsement. It's over, let it go.

No sir. I will NOT be giving up my principles. If you're going to abandon what you believe in, you may as well vote for Hillary. There's really no difference.

I'm NOT moving on. I refuse to do so until we have some things straight about the direction of this party and it's future. Conservatives have been getting kicked in the nuts for almost a week now, and no signs of it letting up. Now we're being told to "move on" ....fuck that noise!

No, we're not going to just "move on" and walk in lockstep behind Trump. You can all do that if that's what you think is best. A good many of us refuse. Your candidate is going to have to deal with that whether he likes it or not.

You missed my point. I didn't say to walk lock step with Trump, I never said give up on your principles, I didn't say vote for him. Move on from the anger pushing you to vote for clinton. Voting for her will ensure that conservative voices will be silenced for good. I know you don't want that.

No, I really don't... that's the sad part. I would like to be included in the Republican party but the "movement" seems to have decided they don't want me or my vote and they want to instead, insult and denigrate me while attacking Ted Cruz.

So it's quite the conundrum and it won't be forgotten anytime soon. There is going to be a price to pay for this.

Okay. But voting for clinton isn't the way to go about it, imo. Seriously. You know what she'll do to this country.

Thing is, the Republican party hasn't been conservative for years.

However, I'm taking a page out of Ted's book and moving on. You should follow Ted's example. You're hanging onto it like Trump hanging onto Cruz's non-endorsement. It's over, let it go.

No sir. I will NOT be giving up my principles. If you're going to abandon what you believe in, you may as well vote for Hillary. There's really no difference.

I'm NOT moving on. I refuse to do so until we have some things straight about the direction of this party and it's future. Conservatives have been getting kicked in the nuts for almost a week now, and no signs of it letting up. Now we're being told to "move on" ....fuck that noise!

No, we're not going to just "move on" and walk in lockstep behind Trump. You can all do that if that's what you think is best. A good many of us refuse. Your candidate is going to have to deal with that whether he likes it or not.

You missed my point. I didn't say to walk lock step with Trump, I never said give up on your principles, I didn't say vote for him. Move on from the anger pushing you to vote for clinton. Voting for her will ensure that conservative voices will be silenced for good. I know you don't want that.

No, I really don't... that's the sad part. I would like to be included in the Republican party but the "movement" seems to have decided they don't want me or my vote and they want to instead, insult and denigrate me while attacking Ted Cruz.

So it's quite the conundrum and it won't be forgotten anytime soon. There is going to be a price to pay for this.

Okay. But voting for clinton isn't the way to go about it, imo. Seriously. You know what she'll do to this country.

Thing is, the Republican party hasn't been conservative for years

Ding Ding Ding!! Exactly!

Conservatism is a failed ideology.

There are so few people who believe in it, they haven't been able to nominate a conservative in 1988, 1992, 2000, 2004, 2008, 2012, 2016.

"The movement" has decided that people that would vote for Hillary are cowards or ignoramuses. Which one are you?

Conservatism is a failed ideology.

There are so few people who believe in it, they haven't been able to nominate a conservative in 1988, 1992, 2000, 2004, 2008, 2012, 2016.

That's a goony thing to say - - even for you. ;)

I do know what she would do to this country. That's why I think your candidate better start bridging this chasm in the party for the sake of the country, time is running out. You nominated this man for his ability to negotiate deals... well let's see him work his fucking magic here and cut a deal with conservatives.

He needs to apologize for his attacks on Cruz and his family, and start acting like he wants our vote. It's up to those of you on the Trump Train to pressure him into doing so, if you genuinely want to defeat Hillary Clinton.

If you don't do this, you're going to be held responsible for losing. So what's it going to be? You gonna lose to Hillary because you couldn't find room under your Big Tent for the likes of Cruz and Conservatives?

He needs to apologize for his attacks on Cruz and his family, and start acting like he wants our vote.

Donald Trump didn't get the nomination by apologizing to ass clowns. Next thing you know, you'll want him apologizing to Hillary.

Again... you need ass clowns to vote for your ass clown. You can't defeat Hillary otherwise. No, I give my word, I will never ask him to apologize to Hillary.

But he is going to listen to conservatives and if he doesn't, he will lose this election. You know it, I know it and he knows it. So you can bow up and keep calling names if you like... that's not going to win the election. You best focus on what's best for the country before it's too late.

He needs to apologize for his attacks on Cruz and his family, and start acting like he wants our vote.

Donald Trump didn't get the nomination by apologizing to ass clowns. Next thing you know, you'll want him apologizing to Hillary.

Again... you need ass clowns to vote for your ass clown. You can't defeat Hillary otherwise. No, I give my word, I will never ask him to apologize to Hillary.

But he is going to listen to conservatives and if he doesn't, he will lose this election. You know it, I know it and he knows it. So you can bow up and keep calling names if you like... that's not going to win the election. You best focus on what's best for the country before it's too late.

Are you calling yourself an ass clown? :lol:

Anyways, suck it up, dude.

Ok, I'm conservative....
I love his trade ideas......free trade has been utter bullshit
pro life
pro gun
lower taxes
less regulation
Build a wall and kick out visa overstays.
10 point plan on Veterans
repeal Obamacare and replace it with market system.
crush isis, including treating them like they treat others (It should be done....these people deserve no quarter)
not randomly bomb countries..

so what ideas are you against?

Funny how some people can't seem to see THEY are the ones calling names.

I am not big on Trump, but I AM concerned on who is put in as SCOTUS. We all should be.

Are you calling yourself an ass clown? :lol:

Anyways, suck it up, dude.

No, I am saying.. .whatever cranks your tractor... at the end of the day, all these names you're calling me isn't going to mean diddly squat if Trump loses to Hillary.

Forum List

Back