I miss the strip bars of the mid to late 80's

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Now you goto the strip club and it's garbage ghetto rap.

When a girl could crawl on her hands and knees to me for a damn dollar for this song.. yeah, that's when strip bars didn't suck ass.

Seriously tho, hot chics are hot. The rest.....

You're how old... and you still go to strip joints?

I haven't been to a strip bar in 15 or 20 years. At least not with the intention to party and part with cash. Been once or twice in the last few years and the music SUCKS ASS but the booty is still nice :113:

Who thinks 007 got laid in the last decade? Seriously? Who pretends to be James bond on a fucking politics website?

What a moron

Oh, I'm 49

And I get laid a couple times a month. Talk shit dumbass
I wasn't "talking shit," dumbass... I just asked you a question.

I've gone to a enough nudie bars myself when I was younger. Most men have at one time or another, and if they deny it they're lying.

But the last time I went probably 15 years ago, it was nothing but a fuckin' clip joint. If you didn't get your money out and keep spending it on watered down shit drinks and tips, you got ignored, and the girls didn't dance either, they just flopped around hanging onto that stupid pole and looked lazy and unattractive. I left soon after entering and haven't been back since. It was a farce compared to the way it used to be.

Now you goto the strip club and it's garbage ghetto rap.

When a girl could crawl on her hands and knees to me for a damn dollar for this song.. yeah, that's when strip bars didn't suck ass.

Seriously tho, hot chics are hot. The rest.....

I haven’t been to a strip bar since the 80’s.

Who thinks 007 got laid in the last decade? Seriously? Who pretends to be James bond on a fucking politics website?

What a moron
What the fuck is your major malfunction now, shit for brains?

I wasn't trying to piss you off at all, and you just got all triggered like a little ass pimple.

I haven't been to a strip bar in 15 or 20 years. At least not with the intention to party and part with cash. Been once or twice in the last few years and the music SUCKS ASS but the booty is still nice :113:

I was going every few years till I finally realized they were getting to be my daughters age so I stopped around 2012.

I remember we were pounding martinis with the owner of my old company before we went...god I got so drunk i woke up on some strange girls couch.

Oh, I'm 49

I've gone to a enough nudie bars myself when I was younger. Most men have at one time or another, and if they deny it they're lying.

But the last time I went probably 15 years ago, it was nothing but a fuckin' clip joint. If you didn't get your money out and keep spending it on watered down shit drinks and tips, you got ignored, and the girls didn't dance either, they just flopped around hanging onto that stupid pole and looked lazy and unattractive. I left soon after entering and haven't been back since. It was a farce compared to the way it used to be.
I didn't read all that. You went to the wr9ng bar. And apparently didn't have enough cash to get your way.

Oh, I'm 49

I didn't read all that. You went to the wr9ng bar. And apparently didn't have enough cash to get your way.
I got plenty of cash, but I don't throw it away.

I wasn't trying to piss you off at all, and you just got all triggered like a little ass pimple.
I know now you didn't mean anything by that post, but it [the post] came across to me as though you were taking him to task for going to strip bars/clubs, try to explain to him now that you did not realize that was the case

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

What a moron

I am THE ass pimple bitch
Fine... have it your way, fuck knob.
Lol

I fucked everything that worked in those bars. Sadly I needed more than one doctors visit. Good times looking back

What a moron

I am THE ass pimple bitch
I don't think he meant anything by the post, I just don't think he realizes how it sounded

I was going every few years till I finally realized they were getting to be my daughters age so I stopped around 2012.

I remember we were pounding martinis with the owner of my old company before we went...god I got so drunk i woke up on some strange girls couch.
I MARRIED a girl that I met in a topless joint. She was a dancer there. It was the Seven Seas in Tampa on Kennedy Street. She quit after we got married, but I spent lots of time in there, even helped bartend some.

Forum List

Back