I miss the strip bars of the mid to late 80's

What the fuck is your major malfunction now, shit for brains?

I wasn't trying to piss you off at all, and you just got all triggered like a little ass pimple.
I know now you didn't mean anything by that post, but it [the post] came across to me as though you were taking him to task for going to strip bars/clubs, try to explain to him now that you did not realize that was the case
Didn't mean it that way... probably should have worded it differently.

You're how old... and you still go to strip joints?
I haven't been to a strip bar in 15 or 20 years. At least not with the intention to party and part with cash. Been once or twice in the last few years and the music SUCKS ASS but the booty is still nice :113:

I was going every few years till I finally realized they were getting to be my daughters age so I stopped around 2012.

I remember we were pounding martinis with the owner of my old company before we went...god I got so drunk i woke up on some strange girls couch.
I MARRIED a girl that I met in a topless joint. She was a dancer there. It was the Seven Seas in Tampa on Kennedy Street. She quit after we got married, but I spent lots of time in there, even helped bartend some.

You guys still married?

Who thinks 007 got laid in the last decade? Seriously? Who pretends to be James bond on a fucking politics website?

What a moron

I wasn't trying to piss you off at all, and you just got all triggered like a little ass pimple.
I am THE ass pimple bitch
Fine... have it your way, fuck knob.
Lol

I fucked everything that worked in those bars. Sadly I needed more than one doctors visit. Good times looking back
Hell I started going to strip joints in WI as soon as I turned 18. First place I walked into there was the FATHER of a girl I graduated with working the door. I got HIRED that same night as a bar stocker there. It was called the Whiskey A-GO-GO in Madison. I worked there until the place got shut down for over occupancy after a Badgers football game one night. Fuck yeah it was good times... :lol:

I haven't been to a strip bar in 15 or 20 years. At least not with the intention to party and part with cash. Been once or twice in the last few years and the music SUCKS ASS but the booty is still nice :113:

I was going every few years till I finally realized they were getting to be my daughters age so I stopped around 2012.

I remember we were pounding martinis with the owner of my old company before we went...god I got so drunk i woke up on some strange girls couch.
I MARRIED a girl that I met in a topless joint. She was a dancer there. It was the Seven Seas in Tampa on Kennedy Street. She quit after we got married, but I spent lots of time in there, even helped bartend some.

You guys still married?
I hope he is. I met some really cool girls back in the day.

You guys still married?
Nope. She wanted to stay in Tampa after I got out of the military... so that ended that. I had to get the hell otta Florida. Couldn't stand the humidity.

You guys still married?

I thought we had this topic before, anyways the worse place I will never go to again is a full nude titty bar, God...its like you want to pay them to put their clothes back in...talk about skanks.

You guys still married?
I never remarried after we divorced. I'd had enough of marriage. I have a girlfriend now that I can tell to GO HOME after we spend time together... :lol:

Who thinks 007 got laid in the last decade? Seriously? Who pretends to be James bond on a fucking politics website?

What a moron

Lol

I fucked everything that worked in those bars. Sadly I needed more than one doctors visit. Good times looking back
Hell I started going to strip joints in WI as soon as I turned 18. First place I walked into there was the FATHER of a girl I graduated with working the door. I got HIRED that same night as a bar stocker there. It was called the Whiskey A-GO-GO in Madison. I worked there until the place got shut down for over occupancy after a Badgers football game one night. Fuck yeah it was good times... :lol:
I got out of prison at 19. Went to a club called The Cats Meow and fell in love with a girl who crawled across the stage for my measly dollar. Dated her for about 6 months but strippers were whores back then. A good fuck with a quick shot at the docs but I was as worthless as she was.

FUCK I MISS THOSE DAYS

You guys still married?

I thought we had this topic before, anyways the worse place I will never go to again is a full nude titty bar, God...its like you want to pay them to put their clothes back in...talk about skanks.
The girls way back when, and I'm talking 1973, at the Whiskey were HOT. DANCER bodies, toned, super nice. Girls nowadays ALL seem to be heavier, in general.

You guys still married?
I never remarried after we divorced. I'd had enough of marriage. I have a girlfriend now that I can tell to GO HOME after we spend time together... :lol:
I miss BOTH my ex wives. For different reasons but when YOU (me) fuck up, you know it

Lol

I got out of prison at 19. Went to a club called The Cats Meow and fell in love with a girl who crawled across the stage for my measly dollar. Dated her for about 6 months but strippers were whores back then. A good fuck with a quick shot at the docs but I was as worthless as she was.

FUCK I MISS THOSE DAYS
MOVE TO NEVADA... :lol:

I was a hang around with the VAGOS MC, and they ALL had strippers and hookers for women. The hookers liked bikers for their man because if they ever got a nut case that fell in love with them, the club would tune them up. We all hung out in the strip joints and brothels. The brothels are just like a BAR. There's music and dancing and whole lot. You don't HAVE to get laid when you go there. As long as you're spending money, they don't care.

You guys still married?

The girls way back when, and I'm talking 1973, at the Whiskey were HOT. DANCER bodies, toned, super nice. Girls nowadays ALL seem to be heavier, in general.
I don't care about "heavier" thats a bit superficial. Dont like fat girls but we're not all spring chickens anymore.

You guys still married?
I miss BOTH my ex wives. For different reasons but when YOU (me) fuck up, you know it
I actually miss my last wife too, the way she USED to be. She was a smokin' hot red head. But she looks like a WHALE now... sad.

Forum List

Back