I miss the strip bars of the mid to late 80's

Outside of my two amazing daughter' and grandkids this is all I thrive on at this point....

I love music, painting & ancient history.

My mother died two months ago and I was unphased. The woman gave me up to the state at 7 years old.
I felt bad for my father because I know what a bitch she was. He essentially wrote off me and my younger brother at her behest. I fucking hated her for what she did to me. My life was not what it should have been but my dad was too much of a coward to stand up for me and my brother.

My childhood sucked

I love music myself. Can't live without my Spotify Premium. Great stuff... you should check it out.

"Hey Google play....."

That's all it takes in my house. No spotify or anything. Pretty cool. "Hey Google, turn it down to 69 degrees".... easy life

So you got one of those deals that listens to your every word. I can't do that, man, even though I live by myself. I might say something talking myself that could get me in trouble... :lol:

I have a ton of money tied up in my home theater, and I jam the tunes every day. I like the Spotify Premium because it has high definition streaming. I'm very picky about the way it sounds, thus why I've spent ridiculous amounts of money on my system. The other thing is, every Monday it picks songs tailored to what you listen to, so the longer you have it and the more you like and dislike tunes, it gets to know exactly what you want to hear, and if it wasn't for that, I wouldn't know a fraction of the great music I do now because I'd have never known. I do enjoy listening to music I've never heard before. It's only $10 a month. I can scratch that together.

It only listens when you say "Hey google"

Outside of my two amazing daughter' and grandkids this is all I thrive on at this point....

My mother died two months ago and I was unphased. The woman gave me up to the state at 7 years old.
I felt bad for my father because I know what a bitch she was. He essentially wrote off me and my younger brother at her behest. I fucking hated her for what she did to me. My life was not what it should have been but my dad was too much of a coward to stand up for me and my brother.

My childhood sucked

Well fuck man.... sorry to hear that. I guess that would make just about anyone bitter... would me.

It fucked me up. In juvenile prison by 14. Doing drive by shootings and armed robberies by 15. My life went to shit. That bitch played a big role.
What she didn't play a role in was me getting my shit together.

I'm still rough around the edges. People like Jillian ride my ass for my loser history but that history is what gave me the direction in my life today.
There are assholes on here that are far better off than me BUT I am proud of myself. When my time comes I might be remembered as the dick that trolled USMB but the man who would do anything for his kuds/grandkids and the man who loved his family.
Something my mother never understood. On her dying bed she never called. Clearly felt nothing but shame because of me.

Getting very emotional and angry so I should probably goto bed

Yeah I had my rowdy days too, but not because of my parents. I had great folks and they did the best they could. My Dad could be an asshole but that's the way his Dad treated him, he didn't know any better, but when he died a few years ago at 85, pancreatic cancer got him, I was pretty sad and I really miss him. He was a damn good man that worked hard his whole life and provided a good home for his family. But I did some pretty rotten shit in my life. I was a vagabond for years. Beg, borrow and steal, the rules of the road, I drove all around the country and lived in my car, did drugs, was pretty damn worthless. But I pulled myself together too. Just got tired of being a dirt bag with nothing to my name. Joined the military, went to college, had my own business, retired at 53 from Harley Davidson, own my home, have expensive toys, life is good.

My childhood sucked

I love music myself. Can't live without my Spotify Premium. Great stuff... you should check it out.

"Hey Google play....."

That's all it takes in my house. No spotify or anything. Pretty cool. "Hey Google, turn it down to 69 degrees".... easy life

So you got one of those deals that listens to your every word. I can't do that, man, even though I live by myself. I might say something talking myself that could get me in trouble... :lol:

I have a ton of money tied up in my home theater, and I jam the tunes every day. I like the Spotify Premium because it has high definition streaming. I'm very picky about the way it sounds, thus why I've spent ridiculous amounts of money on my system. The other thing is, every Monday it picks songs tailored to what you listen to, so the longer you have it and the more you like and dislike tunes, it gets to know exactly what you want to hear, and if it wasn't for that, I wouldn't know a fraction of the great music I do now because I'd have never known. I do enjoy listening to music I've never heard before. It's only $10 a month. I can scratch that together.

It only listens when you say "Hey google"

Gotta be listening all the time or it wouldn't hear you say "hey google"... :lol:

This thread is probably the second or third worst attempt at looking straight Gramps has ever made.

Forum List

Back