“I need a favor” was about Cloudstrike! Not Biden, not Burisma

Why do you not understand that there are proper channels to ask for assistance of any kind from other nations? We have this thing called a "State Department" that is built to deal with other nations and has a lot of lawyers who know what is proper and what is not. This bureaucracy protects the president from perhaps getting caught conducting diplomacy for his own gain.
Wrong the President of the United States sets foreign policy, he is the chief executive he can see whatever he likes and whatever he wants it is not against the law to ask the president about the 2016 foreign interference. Democrat media urged trump in a press conference to tell Putin not to interfere in the elections..
The language absolutely exonerates Donald Trump
You miss my point. The president does set foreign policy but the sole instrument of that policy is the US State Department. He tells his Sec. of State what he wants and they try to achieve it within the limits of the law. That way the president is insulated from any blunders or impropriety. Trump was stupid to directly engage in hanky-panky especially for something as fleetingly valuable as political dirt.
Your premise is clearly intentionally false.

You miss the point.

POTUS did not ask for dirt.

Nah not at all - Donald himself admitted it - Then Rudy admitted it - Then Mick admitted it ... Then 10 or so career professionals confirmed it.

Get over it! :lol:

Why do you not understand that there are proper channels to ask for assistance of any kind from other nations? We have this thing called a "State Department" that is built to deal with other nations and has a lot of lawyers who know what is proper and what is not. This bureaucracy protects the president from perhaps getting caught conducting diplomacy for his own gain.
The State Department works for POTUS. Not the other way around.

The bureaucracy only protects itself.

The bureaucracy in this and many cases, is the problem, not the solution.
Proper channels protect president from impeachment. Don't know how to make it any clearer.
So you think presidents should be impeached for telling another country to stop interfering in our elections? Lol we pray for your sanity ha

Telling other countries to stop interfering in our elections is proper. Ukraine didn't interfere in our election. Maybe Trump should tell PUTIN to stop interfering in our elections without a smirk on his face. Nah - Vlad is his Daddy.

Proper channels protect president from impeachment. Don't know how to make it any clearer.
So you think presidents should be impeached for telling another country to stop interfering in our elections? Lol we pray for your sanity ha

Telling other countries to stop interfering in our elections is proper. Ukraine didn't interfere in our election. Maybe Trump should tell PUTIN to stop interfering in our elections without a smirk on his face. Nah - Vlad is his Daddy.
According to an article a political 2017 IT said Ukraine interfering in our elections.. sorry buddy crowd strike

I think they should be impeached for acting to much like an autocrat. Even most autocrats had a prime minister to blame if international relations hit the fan. Trump cannot look at Pompeo and say it was he who did the dirty.
Trump doesn't need to blame anyone, as proven in the transcript that completely exonerates him.
The transcript only exonerates him if you ignore the supporting evidence, the testimony of witnesses, the lengths they went to hide it and the transcript as well. Your man dropped the ball and his attempt at fumble recovery is not looking good.

Ya, there's no quid pro quo. Only Extortion, Bribery, Abuse of Power and Obstruction of Justice. LEAVE DONALD ALOOOONE!! :)

Last edited:

According to an article a political 2017 IT said Ukraine interfering in our elections.. sorry buddy crowd strike

According to an article? REALLY?? :cuckoo:

According to an article? REALLY?? :cuckoo:
Yes politico

Biden's a crook
Biden is a political opponent to Trump.
Trump wanted ukraine to announce an investigation into Biden.
Create the appearance of something wrong with Biden to hurt a political opponent.

This thread is about crowdstrike.
Putin hates crowdstrike because crowdstrike is an effective countermeasure against Putin's best cyber warfare tactics. THAT's why Trump cares.

Trump had no reason to bring up crowdstrike with Zelensky., because crowdstrike has nothing to o with Ukraine. Only reason was to undermine crowdstrike and US intelligence.
Making shit up has done more to damage Stalinist democrats credibility than anything Trump could do

"Stalinist Democrats" LoL Once again - The Pee Wee Defense aka I know you are but what am I? ...

Pathetic Frank. Know you quotes Stalin?

Guess ;)

mF43PFqoLM-PPLQw1fIyFRbVa02RzEZfeRd8T8uvCglOSbhIcYd3kpyj4Gi6jALVVdobFg=w1200-h630-p-k-no-nu

Why is this a problem?

Why is it a problem that the president of the United States used his office and the power of that office for personal reasons?

Geeze, I do not know. I guess if I have to tell you that you would never understand.
Where was it? I just read the transcript

How many times must you be told - THERE IS NO TRANSCRIPT.

There is a SUMMARY of a transcript which is heavily redacted per multiple witnesses DOT DOT DOT ... :rolleyes:

The actual one is on a super-secret server normally used for top secret codes and covert activities.

But hey, if you wanna believe what we saw is a transcript - That's fine. It was damning enough.

Why is this a problem?

Why is it a problem that the president of the United States used his office and the power of that office for personal reasons?

Geeze, I do not know. I guess if I have to tell you that you would never understand.
Why are you a liar?
And why is that a problem for you on Judgment Day?

Judgement day came and went and I am still here...

Judgement Day: August 25, 2017
Judgment Day does not arrive until Christ Arrives. Obama was not The Messiah, so Judgment Day is still coming.

Why do you lie?

Sigh...I hate it when you Russians do not understand our cultural references...

I have a feeling there are more than a couple of those around here. Appears to be a lovely day in Saint Petersburg ;-)

171116-google-street-view-internet-research-agency-russia-ew-1114a_1baabf71c3a69e02c66a474b203cc7ce.fit-760w.jpg

Why is this a problem?

There is a SUMMARY of a transcript which is heavily redacted per multiple witnesses DOT DOT DOT ... :rolleyes:

The actual one is on a super-secret server normally used for top secret codes and covert activities.

But hey, if you wanna believe what we saw is a transcript - That's fine. It was damning enough.
Cool story lol

Democrats keep saying I need a favor was towards Biden, to help trump in the election..

After the president of Ukraine congratulates the President Trump a rooting out corruption in the United States the conversation proceeded to javelin missile’s when Trump said I need a favor about cloud strike and do you know a cloud strike is?
It was about election interference in the two thousand and 16 presidential election the Democrats are begging Trump to fix.

lol this is like the twilight zone!!

The favor was about cloud strike! lol not Biden or Burisma in fact the Ukraine president brought up first. This is going to be so embarrassing for Democrats

And from which right wing fever swamp was this ^ hatched - Or is just a hunch of yours? LoL :icon_rolleyes:
Oh they released the transcript weeks ago, do you need the link?

No they didn't. And yes I read the SUMMARY

The first page of the MEMO specifically states that it is “not a verbatim transcript of a discussion.”

DERP

Why is this a problem?

Cool story lol
They have nothing and it is driving them crazy.

Democrats keep saying I need a favor was towards Biden, to help trump in the election..

After the president of Ukraine congratulates the President Trump a rooting out corruption in the United States the conversation proceeded to javelin missile’s when Trump said I need a favor about cloud strike and do you know a cloud strike is?
It was about election interference in the two thousand and 16 presidential election the Democrats are begging Trump to fix.

The favor was about cloud strike! lol not Biden or Burisma in fact the Ukraine president brought up first. This is going to be so embarrassing for Democrats

And from which right wing fever swamp was this ^ hatched - Or is just a hunch of yours? LoL :icon_rolleyes:

The first page of the MEMO specifically states that it is “not a verbatim transcript of a discussion.”

DERP

sorry it’s released did you read it?

DERP

the bigger question is do you know what "verbatim" means?

DERP

I just told you that I read the summary ... You a little slow this morning comrade, or is it early evening in Saint Pete, Russia?

Anyway, that's more than you can say for Drumpf - Who doesn't read. Maybe someone translated it into a cartoon to his liking. :)

DERP

the bigger question is do you know what "verbatim" means?
Absolutely,, did you read it? What comes right after favor?

DERP

I just told you that I read the summary ... You a little slow this morning comrade, or is it early evening in Saint Pete, Russia?

Anyway, that's more than you can say for Drumpf - Who doesn't read. Maybe someone translated it into a cartoon to his liking. :)
So your calling the situation room liars? The president of Ukraine a liar? Trump a liar? Well look at you all interpreting things lol

Well Moron, TRUMP is the CIC and the HEAD OF THE STATE DEPARTMENT!

You need a basic class in our government..

Doesn't matter.
It's these cocksucker's opinions that matters.

Biden's a crook
Biden is a political opponent to Trump.
Trump wanted ukraine to announce an investigation into Biden.
Create the appearance of something wrong with Biden to hurt a political opponent.

This thread is about crowdstrike.
Putin hates crowdstrike because crowdstrike is an effective countermeasure against Putin's best cyber warfare tactics. THAT's why Trump cares.

Trump had no reason to bring up crowdstrike with Zelensky., because crowdstrike has nothing to o with Ukraine. Only reason was to undermine crowdstrike and US intelligence.
Making shit up has done more to damage Stalinist democrats credibility than anything Trump could do

"Stalinist Democrats" LoL Once again - The Pee Wee Defense aka I know you are but what am I? ...

Pathetic Frank. Know you quotes Stalin?

Guess ;)

mF43PFqoLM-PPLQw1fIyFRbVa02RzEZfeRd8T8uvCglOSbhIcYd3kpyj4Gi6jALVVdobFg=w1200-h630-p-k-no-nu

Fake News is fake

Forum List

Back