“I need a favor” was about Cloudstrike! Not Biden, not Burisma

Do you know the definition of deregulation , promotion of first amendment and second amendment??
I know a lot of things. Do you have a specific question?
Lol because you can’t be a autocrat if you do all those things
LMAO!!

You don't know the definition!

Hilarious!
A ruler who has absolute power,, If you want power you don’t deregulate, Quite the opposite you take away free speech you take away peoples guns Trump is the opposite
Lol, ^ dude is clueless.
That’s the definition.. you can’t make up your own definitions lol

Trump was told there was no Crowdstrike. He suggested the Bidens were into something that should be looked into. There is no out here. The president violated the law. Now do we accept this as standard presidential behavior or not? Because if we accept this, the rules don't change when a democrat does it.
What in the world are you talking about? No crowdstrike?
Yes, there's a CrowdStrike, but they didn't do anything nefarious. CrowdStrike committed the cardinal sin of agreeing that Russians hacked the DNC, which was not what Trump wanted to hear, for some reason. So his supporters did what they always do and said "I know you are, so what am I?" and accused CrowdStrike of hacking instead. Jeeeezzzzussss. How clear can this get, folks? What is really scary here is that our PRESIDENT believes this shit. When our President starts taking his opinions from the journalistic likes of the National Enquirer, it's a little terrifying. He has been doing it more and more in the past months and it needs to stop.

This is what CrowdStrike really found. Fact:

CrowdStrike stands fully by its analysis and findings identifying two separate Russian intelligence-affiliated adversaries present in the DNC network in May 2016[...] We've had lots of experience with both of these actors attempting to target our customers in the past and know them well. In fact, our team considers them some of the best adversaries out of all the numerous nation-state, criminal and hacktivist/terrorist groups we encounter on a daily basis. Their tradecraft is superb, operational security second to none and the extensive usage of 'living-off-the-land' techniques enables them to easily bypass many security solutions they encounter.[4]

Other cybersecurity firms, Fidelis Cybersecurity and FireEye, independently reviewed the malware and came to the same conclusion as CrowdStrike—that expert Russian hacking groups were responsible for the breach.[24] In November 2017, US authorities identified 6 Russian individuals who conducted the hack.[25] Beginning in December 2016 the Russian government arrested Sergei Mikhailov, a high ranking government cyber-spy, Ruslan Stoyanov, a private sector cyber-security expert, Georgy Fomchenkov, a former government cyber-spy, and Dmitry Dokuchaev, a Mikhailov associate and charged them with aiding U.S. intelligence agencies which the New York Times associated with the DNC hacking.[26][27]

See, this is what the basic arguement is about, folks on the left take this as a basic fact.

OTH, CrowdStrike has been known, absolutely to have been PROVEN WRONG, in the case of RUSSIAN artillery estimates.

Trump was asking about the server that had information about THAT. If he could get that, he could have that AS FORENSIC EVIDENCE, for either incompetence or nefarious activity to create a FALSE PARADIGM.

THIS IS NOT FOR DISPUTE.

The FBI never asked for the primary source of the DNC "HACK" while other intel experts said Crowdstrike had made the same error.

How do folks KNOW who is right? :dunno: Without the PHYSICAL EVIDENCE? WE DON"T!!

CrowdStrike Revises Russian Hack Into Ukrainian Artillery

80850960_ukraine_rebel_forces_07_02_15_v5-620x419.gif

"Cybersecurity firm CrowdStrike recently revised a report from December that insisted that the group “Fancy Bear,” which has ties to Russian intelligence, used malware to hack into Ukrainian artillery. In the same report, the firm said “Fancy Bear” used the same malware to “hack” into the American election.

Well, British think tank International Institute for Strategic Studies (IISS) found that CrowdStrike “erroneously used IISS data as proof of the intrusion.” This also calls into question its findings of meddling in our election.. . . . "

<snip>

"What Does That Mean to America?
Like I said, it calls CrowdStrike’s reputation and statistics into question. As someone who despises Russia, I still want the truth. It’s sickening if the firm misrepresented data concerning the DNC because the left and Russian conspiracy theorists latched onto CrowdStrike’s report. Comey even stuck up for CrowdStrike during his Congressional hearing."

How do you people not understand that the president is in charge of the entire executive branch? He doesn’t answer to anyone they all answer to him ultimately. There is a worrying amount of people who don’t understand how the separation of powers actually works.
He answers to congress. When will you begin understanding that?

So you think presidents should be impeached for telling another country to stop interfering in our elections? Lol we pray for your sanity ha
That's not what he's doing.

Quite the opposite in fact.
That’s how the conversation went

Please read the conversation again...

The main issue was the Biden's when it comes to investigating and they wanted to dictate the press release on the investigation.

There was little said about Crowdstrike and if there was it is a completely debunked hoax. He might as well been asking them to investigate did Napoleon fuck Queen Victoria. IT was meaningless...

The Trump Admin/GOP are swapping narratives all the time. Honest people don't swap stories they stick to the truth...
You can’t make up a fake conversation, deal with the transcript
There is no transcript.
Damn no one told you it was released? https://www.whitehouse.gov/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/Unclassified09.2019.pdf

Perhaps, though the fact he used his personal lawyer vice the DOJ raises questions as to if he was asking for the country or for the candidate.

The treaty is very clear and concise. Read through it, seriously.

OTOH

If I worked for a company that I knew to be on the sketchy side and for whatever reason I should need a company lawyer for unstated reason ... you bet your sweet butt I would retain a personal attorney!!

The main issue was the Biden's when it comes to investigating and they wanted to dictate the press release on the investigation.

There was little said about Crowdstrike and if there was it is a completely debunked hoax. He might as well been asking them to investigate did Napoleon fuck Queen Victoria. IT was meaningless...

The Trump Admin/GOP are swapping narratives all the time. Honest people don't swap stories they stick to the truth...
There is no transcript.
Damn no one told you it was released? https://www.whitehouse.gov/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/Unclassified09.2019.pdf
So you think presidents should be impeached for telling another country to stop interfering in our elections? Lol we pray for your sanity ha

There is no transcript.
I would like you to do us a favor though because our country has been through a lot and Ukraine knows a lot about it. I would like you to find out what happened with this whole si�uation with Ukraine, they s_ay Crowdstrike...

Trump was told there was no Crowdstrike. He suggested the Bidens were into something that should be looked into. There is no out here. The president violated the law. Now do we accept this as standard presidential behavior or not? Because if we accept this, the rules don't change when a democrat does it.
Yes, there's a CrowdStrike, but they didn't do anything nefarious. CrowdStrike committed the cardinal sin of agreeing that Russians hacked the DNC, which was not what Trump wanted to hear, for some reason. So his supporters did what they always do and said "I know you are, so what am I?" and accused CrowdStrike of hacking instead. Jeeeezzzzussss. How clear can this get, folks? What is really scary here is that our PRESIDENT believes this shit. When our President starts taking his opinions from the journalistic likes of the National Enquirer, it's a little terrifying. He has been doing it more and more in the past months and it needs to stop.

CrowdStrike stands fully by its analysis and findings identifying two separate Russian intelligence-affiliated adversaries present in the DNC network in May 2016[...] We've had lots of experience with both of these actors attempting to target our customers in the past and know them well. In fact, our team considers them some of the best adversaries out of all the numerous nation-state, criminal and hacktivist/terrorist groups we encounter on a daily basis. Their tradecraft is superb, operational security second to none and the extensive usage of 'living-off-the-land' techniques enables them to easily bypass many security solutions they encounter.[4]

Other cybersecurity firms, Fidelis Cybersecurity and FireEye, independently reviewed the malware and came to the same conclusion as CrowdStrike—that expert Russian hacking groups were responsible for the breach.[24] In November 2017, US authorities identified 6 Russian individuals who conducted the hack.[25] Beginning in December 2016 the Russian government arrested Sergei Mikhailov, a high ranking government cyber-spy, Ruslan Stoyanov, a private sector cyber-security expert, Georgy Fomchenkov, a former government cyber-spy, and Dmitry Dokuchaev, a Mikhailov associate and charged them with aiding U.S. intelligence agencies which the New York Times associated with the DNC hacking.[26][27]

See, this is what the basic arguement is about, folks on the left take this as a basic fact.

OTH, CrowdStrike has been known, absolutely to have been PROVEN WRONG, in the case of RUSSIAN artillery estimates.

Trump was asking about the server that had information about THAT. If he could get that, he could have that AS FORENSIC EVIDENCE, for either incompetence or nefarious activity to create a FALSE PARADIGM.

THIS IS NOT FOR DISPUTE.

The FBI never asked for the primary source of the DNC "HACK" while other intel experts said Crowdstrike had made the same error.

How do folks KNOW who is right? :dunno: Without the PHYSICAL EVIDENCE? WE DON"T!!

"Cybersecurity firm CrowdStrike recently revised a report from December that insisted that the group “Fancy Bear,” which has ties to Russian intelligence, used malware to hack into Ukrainian artillery. In the same report, the firm said “Fancy Bear” used the same malware to “hack” into the American election.

Well, British think tank International Institute for Strategic Studies (IISS) found that CrowdStrike “erroneously used IISS data as proof of the intrusion.” This also calls into question its findings of meddling in our election.. . . . "

<snip>

Like I said, it calls CrowdStrike’s reputation and statistics into question. As someone who despises Russia, I still want the truth. It’s sickening if the firm misrepresented data concerning the DNC because the left and Russian conspiracy theorists latched onto CrowdStrike’s report. Comey even stuck up for CrowdStrike during his Congressional hearing."
Yeah we know. Everybody is wrong but Trump, a man who can't read briefings and must be shown pictures so he will pay attention. And this is the person in charge of our security.

Democrats keep saying I need a favor was towards Biden, to help trump in the election..

After the president of Ukraine congratulates the President Trump a rooting out corruption in the United States the conversation proceeded to javelin missile’s when Trump said I need a favor about cloud strike and do you know a cloud strike is?
It was about election interference in the two thousand and 16 presidential election the Democrats are begging Trump to fix.

lol this is like the twilight zone!!

The favor was about cloud strike! lol not Biden or Burisma in fact the Ukraine president brought up first. This is going to be so embarrassing for Democrats
Desperate excuse making.
Huh
Never mind Crepitus. He is an operative, and nothing but a propagandist. Impossible to have a reasonable debate with him and his fellow trolls.
More lies.

Not exactly a shocker though, I've seen your posts before.
You are a Liar.
You have spent your life lying.
It matters not to me whether you are a paid troll, or a volunteer.
If you are a volunteer wasting your life lying to everyone 24-7, that is even more pathetic.

You should change your user name to Patheticus.

THIS IS NOT FOR DISPUTE.

<snip>

Yeah we know. Everybody is wrong but Trump, a man who can't read briefings and must be shown pictures so he will pay attention. And this is the person in charge of our security.
Poor little liar.

There is no transcript.

There is no transcript.
I would like you to do us a favor though because our country has been through a lot and Ukraine knows a lot about it. I would like you to find out what happened with this whole si�uation with Ukraine, they s_ay Crowdstrike...
Not only that, it was an ongoing investigation started 6 months before the call.

The State Department works for POTUS. Not the other way around.

The bureaucracy only protects itself.

The bureaucracy in this and many cases, is the problem, not the solution.
Proper channels protect president from impeachment. Don't know how to make it any clearer.

Honest People aren't Anonymous, and Do things in Secret. Trump released The transcript of The Call, and The Mueller Report and he was not obligated to do either.

Adam The Cowardly Lion Schiff and The DemNazi COUP CRAZY LEFT is leaking "selective details" of their so called "secret meetings" with a secret accuser who makes secret accusations. Only Cowards do that.

And like all cowards support their fellow cowards, The Left stands behind a COWARD who is not a Whistle Blower and invents an entire Narrative over something that really did not happen. Then they conduct their business in secret, and make up slanted and biased rules to favor them.

Honest people don't smash 17 Electronic Devices and Bleach Bit 33,000 Emails, and an Honest President does not lie about using an Alias to email Hillary Clinton on an Illegal Secret Server.

Last edited:
If I worked for a company that I knew to be on the sketchy side and for whatever reason I should need a company lawyer for unstated reason ... you bet your sweet butt I would retain a personal attorney!!

I get your point and understand it.

The problem is that Rudy has come out now and said all the work he did was purely as an attorney for Trump the person and not for the country.

This does not help Trump's case.

I personally still have not seen anything even close to impeachment worthy, but the use of Rudy does raise questions that should be looked into.

And what is Crowdstrike?

Russian hacking investigations

CrowdStrike helped investigate the Democratic National Committee cyber attacks and connected those attacks to Russian intelligence services. On March 20, 2017, during testimony before congress, James Comey stated "CrowdStrike, Mandiant, and ThreatConnect review[ed] the evidence of the hack and conclude[d] with high certainty that it was the work of APT 28 and APT 29 who are known to be Russian intelligence services."

In December 2016, CrowdStrike released a report stating that Russian government-affiliated group Fancy Bear had hacked a Ukrainian artillery app. They concluded that Russia had used the hack to cause large losses to Ukrainian artillery units. The app (called ArtOS) is installed on tablet PCs and used for fire-control. The earliest version of the app (supported until 2015) was called POPR-D30 and installed on Android phones and tablets. CrowdStrike found a hacked variation of POPR-D30 being distributed on Ukrainian military forums that utilized an X-Agent implant.

The International Institute for Strategic Studies rejected CrowdStrike's assessment of hacking causing losses to Ukrainian artillery units, saying that their data on Ukrainian D30 howitzer losses was misused by CrowdStrike in their report. The Ukrainian Ministry of Defense also rejected the CrowdStrike report, stating that actual artillery losses were much smaller than what was reported by [CrowdStrike] and were not associated with [Russian hacking].

CrowdStrike - Wikipedia

I don't much care for Wiki - however there are always kernels of truth to be found somewhere...

I get your point and understand it.

The problem is that Rudy has come out now and said all the work he did was purely as an attorney for Trump the person and not for the country.

This does not help Trump's case.

I personally still have not seen anything even close to impeachment worthy, but the use of Rudy does raise questions that should be looked into.

Why is this a problem?

Why is this a problem?

Why is it a problem that the president of the United States used his office and the power of that office for personal reasons?

Geeze, I do not know. I guess if I have to tell you that you would never understand.

And what is Crowdstrike?

Russian hacking investigations

CrowdStrike helped investigate the Democratic National Committee cyber attacks and connected those attacks to Russian intelligence services. On March 20, 2017, during testimony before congress, James Comey stated "CrowdStrike, Mandiant, and ThreatConnect review[ed] the evidence of the hack and conclude[d] with high certainty that it was the work of APT 28 and APT 29 who are known to be Russian intelligence services."

In December 2016, CrowdStrike released a report stating that Russian government-affiliated group Fancy Bear had hacked a Ukrainian artillery app. They concluded that Russia had used the hack to cause large losses to Ukrainian artillery units. The app (called ArtOS) is installed on tablet PCs and used for fire-control. The earliest version of the app (supported until 2015) was called POPR-D30 and installed on Android phones and tablets. CrowdStrike found a hacked variation of POPR-D30 being distributed on Ukrainian military forums that utilized an X-Agent implant.

The International Institute for Strategic Studies rejected CrowdStrike's assessment of hacking causing losses to Ukrainian artillery units, saying that their data on Ukrainian D30 howitzer losses was misused by CrowdStrike in their report. The Ukrainian Ministry of Defense also rejected the CrowdStrike report, stating that actual artillery losses were much smaller than what was reported by [CrowdStrike] and were not associated with [Russian hacking].

CrowdStrike - Wikipedia

I don't much care for Wiki - however there are always kernels of truth to be found somewhere...
Do you think this kernels of truth in the intelligence that President Trump gets from experts? Lol

Why is this a problem?

Why is it a problem that the president of the United States used his office and the power of that office for personal reasons?

Geeze, I do not know. I guess if I have to tell you that you would never understand.
Why are you a liar?
And why is that a problem for you on Judgment Day?

Judgement day came and went and I am still here...

Judgement Day: August 25, 2017

Forum List

Back