“I need a favor” was about Cloudstrike! Not Biden, not Burisma

Democrats keep saying I need a favor was towards Biden, to help trump in the election..

After the president of Ukraine congratulates the President Trump a rooting out corruption in the United States the conversation proceeded to javelin missile’s when Trump said I need a favor about cloud strike and do you know a cloud strike is?
It was about election interference in the two thousand and 16 presidential election the Democrats are begging Trump to fix.

lol this is like the twilight zone!!

The favor was about cloud strike! lol not Biden or Burisma in fact the Ukraine president brought up first. This is going to be so embarrassing for Democrats
Trump asked for more than one favor
We are all aware of all the favors you do for Putin in the deep dark night.

Last edited:
Trump was told there was no Crowdstrike. He suggested the Bidens were into something that should be looked into. There is no out here. The president violated the law. Now do we accept this as standard presidential behavior or not? Because if we accept this, the rules don't change when a democrat does it.

Geezus --- I'm getting tired of posting this link!

Read it.

Learn something!

:)

Text - Treaty Document 106-16 - Treaty with Ukraine on Mutual Legal Assistance in Criminal Matters

Thank God we finally have a President who is willing to fight government corruption. It does us no good to allow Soros, the Bidens and the Clintons to run roughshod over our laws. It does us harm when our intelligence operatives are covering up criminality for their crooked political allies. Cleaning up the corruption will be one of Trump's greatest first term accomplishments. Trump-that's right.
tenor (3).gif

Democrats keep saying I need a favor was towards Biden, to help trump in the election..

After the president of Ukraine congratulates the President Trump a rooting out corruption in the United States the conversation proceeded to javelin missile’s when Trump said I need a favor about cloud strike and do you know a cloud strike is?
It was about election interference in the two thousand and 16 presidential election the Democrats are begging Trump to fix.

The favor was about cloud strike! lol not Biden or Burisma in fact the Ukraine president brought up first. This is going to be so embarrassing for Democrats
Desperate excuse making.
Huh

The language of the conversation actually exaggerates the president

yes, it does indeed exaggerate the president...

View attachment 288722
Exonerates

that is not what you posted. and now it is too late for you to go back and change it
Jeff Sessions today said, (paraphrased) "The President was not very happy with me recusing myself, but in the end it worked out because he was totally exonerated from a false accusation of Russian Collusion."

So yah, he was Exonerated.

That only flies if you take it in isolation, and not what Rudy and his crew were doing in trying to get that investigation.

How long do you think Rudy is going to go along with being the "Fall Guy" for this? Because that's what he's being set up for.

yeah, I've read the comments...

Here's the thing. Trump is unfit for office mentally, intellectually and in terms of temperament and experience. BOTH parties know this, and the gag for the last three years is trying to distract him like a cranky toddler to keep him from doing anything really stupid or dangerous.

This time he ran out in the middle of the street.
In Reality.... Unemployment is at a historic lows, especially for American Blacks, Women, Other Minorities, and Veterans. The Stock Market is at an all time high. Wages are at the fastest increase in decades. The Caliphate is gone and the top 2 ISIS leaders are feeding worms.

In reality, Trump inherited a growing economy, full employment, low unemployment, record stock market, a defeated ISIS, and a bunch of dead terrorists.

1. In reality, Trump inherited a stagnant economy, the DOW was flat-lining due to democrat policies:
View attachment 288725

2. Trump has unemployment to all time record lows:
https://nypost.com/2019/10/04/us-unemployment-rate-falls-to-3-5-a-50-year-low/

3. Obama grew ISIS and Trump destroyed ISIS
230px-Near_East_ISIS_controlled_areas-fr.svg.png

Maximum extent of ISIL's territorial control in Syria and Iraq in late 2015.
ISIL territorial claims - Wikipedia

4. So your partisan lies are very easy to disprove. Thanks for playing.

Nothing you have said is true.
Your Post should be Reported for being a LIE. You are a proven Liar. Everyone knows you lie and no one believes anything you say.
Nope. He's correct
Nothing you posted is true.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

the theme of the conversation was about corruption.

Trump was told there was no Crowdstrike. He suggested the Bidens were into something that should be looked into. There is no out here. The president violated the law. Now do we accept this as standard presidential behavior or not? Because if we accept this, the rules don't change when a democrat does it.

Read it.

Learn something!

Text - Treaty Document 106-16 - Treaty with Ukraine on Mutual Legal Assistance in Criminal Matters

Don't need to. What Trump did has nothing to do with this agreement.

Why do you not understand that there are proper channels to ask for assistance of any kind from other nations? We have this thing called a "State Department" that is built to deal with other nations and has a lot of lawyers who know what is proper and what is not. This bureaucracy protects the president from perhaps getting caught conducting diplomacy for his own gain.
The State Department works for POTUS. Not the other way around.

The bureaucracy only protects itself.

The bureaucracy in this and many cases, is the problem, not the solution.
Proper channels protect president from impeachment. Don't know how to make it any clearer.
So you think presidents should be impeached for telling another country to stop interfering in our elections? Lol we pray for your sanity ha
That's not what he's doing.

Quite the opposite in fact.
That’s how the conversation went

Desperate excuse making.
Huh
Never mind Crepitus. He is an operative, and nothing but a propagandist. Impossible to have a reasonable debate with him and his fellow trolls.

Read it.

Learn something!

Well, OK - you just proved you didn't read it!

kool

We are all aware of all the favors you do for Putin in the dark dark night.

Rightwinger is not Trump.

The language of the conversation actually exaggerates the president

yes, it does indeed exaggerate the president...

View attachment 288722
Exonerates

that is not what you posted. and now it is too late for you to go back and change it
Jeff Sessions today said, (paraphrased) "The President was not very happy with me recusing myself, but in the end it worked out because he was totally exonerated from a false accusation of Russian Collusion."

So yah, he was Exonerated.

was he exaggerated or exonerated?

Read it.

Learn something!

Well, OK - you just proved you didn't read it!

kool

If what Trump did was in compliance, those ambassadors testifying would have said so. OK? Know what an agreement covers before mindlessly posting it to defend Trump.

Why do you not understand that there are proper channels to ask for assistance of any kind from other nations? We have this thing called a "State Department" that is built to deal with other nations and has a lot of lawyers who know what is proper and what is not. This bureaucracy protects the president from perhaps getting caught conducting diplomacy for his own gain.

Proper channels protect president from impeachment. Don't know how to make it any clearer.
So you think presidents should be impeached for telling another country to stop interfering in our elections? Lol we pray for your sanity ha

Huh?? That’s what the transcript says and all DAY THAT WAS THE Succession of the phone call

Desperate excuse making.
Huh
Never mind Crepitus. He is an operative, and nothing but a propagandist. Impossible to have a reasonable debate with him and his fellow trolls.

No, Crepitus is right. You are the one without reason.

That’s how the conversation went
Only in your imagination.

Do you know the definition of autocrat. And did you take your meds yet?
Yes and yes. Allergies are about killing me.
Do you know the definition of deregulation , promotion of first amendment and second amendment??
I know a lot of things. Do you have a specific question?
Lol because you can’t be a autocrat if you do all those things
LMAO!!

You don't know the definition!

Hilarious!
A ruler who has absolute power,, If you want power you don’t deregulate, Quite the opposite you take away free speech you take away peoples guns Trump is the opposite

Forum List

Back