“I need a favor” was about Cloudstrike! Not Biden, not Burisma

Democrats keep saying I need a favor was towards Biden, to help trump in the election..

After the president of Ukraine congratulates the President Trump a rooting out corruption in the United States the conversation proceeded to javelin missile’s when Trump said I need a favor about cloud strike and do you know a cloud strike is?
It was about election interference in the two thousand and 16 presidential election the Democrats are begging Trump to fix.

lol this is like the twilight zone!!

The favor was about cloud strike! lol not Biden or Burisma in fact the Ukraine president brought up first. This is going to be so embarrassing for Democrats
Trump asked for more than one favor

Why do you not understand that there are proper channels to ask for assistance of any kind from other nations? We have this thing called a "State Department" that is built to deal with other nations and has a lot of lawyers who know what is proper and what is not. This bureaucracy protects the president from perhaps getting caught conducting diplomacy for his own gain.
Theres no proper channel to ask for personal favors from another government while holding promised aid hostage.
Why do you not understand that there are proper channels to ask for assistance of any kind from other nations? We have this thing called a "State Department" that is built to deal with other nations and has a lot of lawyers who know what is proper and what is not. This bureaucracy protects the president from perhaps getting caught conducting diplomacy for his own gain.
Wrong the President of the United States sets foreign policy, he is the chief executive he can see whatever he likes and whatever he wants it is not against the law to ask the president about the 2016 foreign interference. Democrat media urged trump in a press conference to tell Putin not to interfere in the elections..
The language absolutely exonerates Donald Trump
News flash!! President ≠ king.

The State Department works for POTUS. Not the other way around.

The bureaucracy only protects itself.

The bureaucracy in this and many cases, is the problem, not the solution.
Proper channels protect president from impeachment. Don't know how to make it any clearer.
So you think presidents should be impeached for telling another country to stop interfering in our elections? Lol we pray for your sanity ha
That's not what he's doing.

Quite the opposite in fact.

Trump was told there was no Crowdstrike. He suggested the Bidens were into something that should be looked into. There is no out here. The president violated the law. Now do we accept this as standard presidential behavior or not? Because if we accept this, the rules don't change when a democrat does it.
What in the world are you talking about? No crowdstrike?
Yes, there's a CrowdStrike, but they didn't do anything nefarious. CrowdStrike committed the cardinal sin of agreeing that Russians hacked the DNC, which was not what Trump wanted to hear, for some reason. So his supporters did what they always do and said "I know you are, so what am I?" and accused CrowdStrike of hacking instead. Jeeeezzzzussss. How clear can this get, folks? What is really scary here is that our PRESIDENT believes this shit. When our President starts taking his opinions from the journalistic likes of the National Enquirer, it's a little terrifying. He has been doing it more and more in the past months and it needs to stop.

This is what CrowdStrike really found. Fact:

CrowdStrike stands fully by its analysis and findings identifying two separate Russian intelligence-affiliated adversaries present in the DNC network in May 2016[...] We've had lots of experience with both of these actors attempting to target our customers in the past and know them well. In fact, our team considers them some of the best adversaries out of all the numerous nation-state, criminal and hacktivist/terrorist groups we encounter on a daily basis. Their tradecraft is superb, operational security second to none and the extensive usage of 'living-off-the-land' techniques enables them to easily bypass many security solutions they encounter.[4]

Other cybersecurity firms, Fidelis Cybersecurity and FireEye, independently reviewed the malware and came to the same conclusion as CrowdStrike—that expert Russian hacking groups were responsible for the breach.[24] In November 2017, US authorities identified 6 Russian individuals who conducted the hack.[25] Beginning in December 2016 the Russian government arrested Sergei Mikhailov, a high ranking government cyber-spy, Ruslan Stoyanov, a private sector cyber-security expert, Georgy Fomchenkov, a former government cyber-spy, and Dmitry Dokuchaev, a Mikhailov associate and charged them with aiding U.S. intelligence agencies which the New York Times associated with the DNC hacking.[26][27]
Inconvenient truths......

Wrong the President of the United States sets foreign policy, he is the chief executive he can see whatever he likes and whatever he wants it is not against the law to ask the president about the 2016 foreign interference. Democrat media urged trump in a press conference to tell Putin not to interfere in the elections..

No, it really doesn't. Using foreign policy and federal funds to advance your own political campaign is against the law.

Do you have more access to foreign intelligence than Trump does yes or no?

Trump ignores his intelligence, that's the problem. That's why the intel agencies are turning on him.

It only gets worse for you guys.
Didn’t you want trump to get to the bottom of the 2016 for an interference? How would stopping that help him? Lol
We are praying for you Democrat’s to rebound from your mental break down lol
tRump is at the bottom of the 2016 interference.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
So you think presidents should be impeached for telling another country to stop interfering in our elections? Lol we pray for your sanity ha
I think they should be impeached for acting to much like an autocrat. Even most autocrats had a prime minister to blame if international relations hit the fan. Trump cannot look at Pompeo and say it was he who did the dirty.
Do you know the definition of autocrat. And did you take your meds yet?
Yes and yes. Allergies are about killing me.
Do you know the definition of deregulation , promotion of first amendment and second amendment??
I know a lot of things. Do you have a specific question?
Lol because you can’t be a autocrat if you do all those things

I think they should be impeached for acting to much like an autocrat. Even most autocrats had a prime minister to blame if international relations hit the fan. Trump cannot look at Pompeo and say it was he who did the dirty.
Trump doesn't need to blame anyone, as proven in the transcript that completely exonerates him.
1. Not a transcript, a rough summary.

2. Proven to be incomplete.

3. An admission if guilt anyway.

You miss my point. The president does set foreign policy but the sole instrument of that policy is the US State Department. He tells his Sec. of State what he wants and they try to achieve it within the limits of the law. That way the president is insulated from any blunders or impropriety. Trump was stupid to directly engage in hanky-panky especially for something as fleetingly valuable as political dirt.
Hillary's a bigger crook, traded SecState for $150,000,000
25% into page two we have the first "but Hillary" post.

The favor was about cloud strike! lol not Biden or Burisma in fact the Ukraine president brought up first. This is going to be so embarrassing for Democrats
You were there? Because the people who WERE there all say differently. And they say the so-called "transcript" (ie edited summary) left out those names.
So who to believe? Hmmm lets see..we got several diplomats with sterling reputations having everything to lose and nothing to gain, and we got Trump and flunkies who have lied, called truth fake, subverted the Constitution from checks and balances.
Think I'll go with the diplomats who do their duty, fight our wars, face the scorn of sucking pissants like you and Jordan and Meadows and Nunez and Scalia with dignity and dedication to our laws that set our nation above all others.
So you and your flunky buddies can bring up Obama and Soros and Clinton and Voldemort and Snidely Whiplash and all the other villains Trump shadow boxes in his fear of exposure to his actions, but your faith in him is written on the wind at my house.
Vindman was considered anti American in his military team lol many reports about it

Or just send Biden over there to threaten them.

Democrats keep saying I need a favor was towards Biden, to help trump in the election..

After the president of Ukraine congratulates the President Trump a rooting out corruption in the United States the conversation proceeded to javelin missile’s when Trump said I need a favor about cloud strike and do you know a cloud strike is?
It was about election interference in the two thousand and 16 presidential election the Democrats are begging Trump to fix.

This should come out when the hearings are open and the Republicans ask questions the witnesses will be allowed to answer.
No shit

Do you know the definition of autocrat. And did you take your meds yet?
Yes and yes. Allergies are about killing me.
Do you know the definition of deregulation , promotion of first amendment and second amendment??
I know a lot of things. Do you have a specific question?
Lol because you can’t be a autocrat if you do all those things
LMAO!!

You don't know the definition!

Hilarious!

1. In reality, Trump inherited a stagnant economy, the DOW was flat-lining due to democrat policies:
View attachment 288725

The Repubs controlled all of Congress, there were not Dem polices being implemented.

Try again
Trump repealed all of the restrictive policies already in-place by the democrats. Remembver that the dems controlled the House, Senate, and Presidency for Obama's first term. The House and Senate can't undo policies w/o the president agreeing. In case you forgot here are the "promises kept" by Trump regarding jobs and the economy:

JOBS
Signed the first major tax reform in 30 years.
Federal revenues are increasing as the economy grows. April 2018 had a record surplus of $214 billion.
Over 500 companies (507) have announced bonuses, wage increases, and new investments.
Businesses have invested $482 billion in new American projects and employees.
More than 4.8 million workers received increased wages or bonuses (3.7% of all private workers).
Provided $1.5 trillion in tax cuts to individuals.
American families received $3.2 trillion in gross tax cuts and saw the child tax credit double.
A family of four making $73,000 will get a cut of over $2,000-cutting their taxes in half.
Nearly doubled the standard deduction.
Repealed Obamacare’s burdensome individual mandate.
The bill provides a 20% deduction for small business income, which means $415 billion tax cut.
Lowered the corporate tax rate from the highest in the industrialized world (35%) to 21%.
Since President Trump was elected, the American economy has added 3.7 million jobs. One in every 10 of those jobs has been in manufacturing.
Executive Order to create apprenticeship programs, providing many more Americans access to an affordable education that leads to a well-paying job.

ECONOMY
Eliminated regulations at a two-to-one ratio, issuing 2 deregulatory actions for every new regulatory action.
Rolled back rules and regulations harming farmers and energy producers, such as the Waters of the United States Rule and the Clean Power Plan.
Regional and community banks and credit unions got relief after President Trump signed legislation reducing harmful requirements imposed by the Dodd-Frank Act.
Since President Trump’s election, more than $5 trillion in wealth has been created for the U.S. economy.
2018 full year GDP 3.0%

This should come out when the hearings are open and the Republicans ask questions the witnesses will be allowed to answer.
They have been all along.

Hannity lies to you.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back