I need some explanation: Biden Vs Trump;

Why isn't Biden/dems held accountable to the SAME standards as Republican conservatives?

Because Biden, or any Democrat, is held to a much higher standard than any Republican.

That's because Democratic rank-and-file requires such high standards of their leaders.

I know the concept of people holding their leaders to higher standards is completely alien to most Republicans. You accept and actually require corruption and immorality in your leaders, so you assume Democrats must be the same. That is not the case. We are not like you.

Because Biden, or any Democrat, is held to a much higher standard than any Republican.

That's because Democratic rank-and-file requires such high standards of their leaders.

I know the concept of people holding their leaders to higher standards is completely alien to most Republicans. You accept and actually require corruption and immorality in your leaders, so you assume Democrats must be the same. That is not the case. We are not like you.
Biden is not held in high regard. What are you on?

tenor.gif

• Banned
Pelosi insider trading. Hunter Biden and the family got millions from China with no explanations, Um Dems sorta ignored the BLM Anti rioters. Bailed them out and swept them under the rug, But, on the other hand "Jan 6th was the worst existential threat to humanity worse than entropy and existential death of the universe. Democrats sorta over hyped that up a little.

Pelosi insider trading. Hunter Biden and the family got millions from China with no explanations, Um Dems sorta ignored the BLM Anti rioters. Bailed them out and swept them under the rug, But, on the other hand "Jan 6th was the worst existential threat to humanity worse than entropy and existential death of the universe. Democrats sorta over hyped that up a little.
You're just repeating nonsense your masters fed you.

I know you actually believe the nonsense you've been fed, but that's because you're gullible. It's why you were so easily drawn into a fascist cult. The intensity of your belief in the nonsense doesn't change the fact that it's nonsense, and that the legal system doesn't care about such nonsense. The nonsense is designed entirely to keep the base (you) hysterical and obedient, and it works in that regard.

For the past 2 years Trump and his close allies have been planning the current situation about his indictment. It is to counter and mirror what the left is doing to him.

Have patience and faith. Everything the libs on this forum are doing is whistling past the graveyard.

For the past 2 years Trump and his close allies have been planning the current situation about his indictment. It is to counter and mirror what the left is doing to him.

Have patience and faith. Everything the libs on this forum are doing is whistling past the graveyard.
I am sure it will only amount to a fine just like in other cases.

MaryL , the shit is about to hit the fan. Get yer bu

I know you actually believe the nonsense you've been fed, but that's because you're gullible. It's why you were so easily drawn into a fascist cult. The intensity of your belief in the nonsense doesn't change the fact that it's nonsense, and that the legal system doesn't care about such nonsense. The nonsense is designed entirely to keep the base (you) hysterical and obedient, and it works in that regard.
Biden is not held in high regard. What are you on?

Stole the words outa my mouth Accept those deluded liberal Democrat meatbags are funded by wealthy European "philanthropists" and the Chinese Communist party with deep pockets. And takes this debate somewhere else.

You don't know shit, apparently. Is you name Xi Jinping JR? Please.

You people are intentionally blind

Why isn't Biden/dems held accountable to the SAME standards as Republican conservatives?

Because when the thugs are in charge.....the thugs who stole the election are in charge.....the imbecile Biden and his puppeteers like Barack Ovomit and all of them....

it becomes more difficult for Americans to find justice.....

not impossible....just more difficult

seriously.gif
laughing3.gif
girl laughing.gif

wtf glasses.gif
wtf seriously.gif

Truth hurts, Trumpsuckers.

Democrats kick out corrupt Democrats.

Most Republicans lovingly tongue the anus of corruption. They don't just accept corruption, Republicans demand it. If someone isn't corrupt, Republicans classify that person as a dirty liberal.

See the story of Lazarus. Republicans, as they roast in Hell, will beg God to send Hillary Clinton over from heaven to bring them a drink of water, but there will be a great chasm between them, and she will be unable to cross.

Forum List

Back