🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I need someone to help me with this because I don't understand

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
There was a woman's right group marching in philadelphia today for equal pay.

Now can someone explain to me how the fuck would a female coworker know what my salary is?

That's why I don't understand the equal pay thing. I have never ever told any woman at my job how much I made

Now can someone explain to me how the fuck would a female coworker know what my salary is?

That's why I don't understand the equal pay thing. I have never ever told any woman at my job how much I made
How do you know they were protesting your wage?

They were protesting equal pay

"Now can someone explain to me how the fuck would a female coworker know what my salary is?

That's why I don't understand the equal pay thing. I have never ever told any woman at my job how much I made"

It's obvious that Russian Hackers on the specific orders of Vladimir Putin got this information about your salary and gave it to your female coworker.

Get with the programme fbj, it's the Russians, it's always the Russians, except when it's the Amish :smoke:

But you assume it's about your salary?

It's a bullshit issue. Those broads are probably paid protesters.

We've had laws against unequal pay for decades. They are basing it on averages and discounting the fact that men work longer hours and have more challenging and skilled jobs.

Are you retarded ? they were protesting women's pay be equal to men for the same job

And I wanted to know how the fuck would a female coworker know how much I made?

Are you retarded ? they were protesting women's pay be equal to men for the same job

Do you have pay grades?

Do you have pay grades?

Why

that would be *women's rights*

so discriminating against women is ok and they shouldn't know what you earn, dum dum?

Do you have pay grades?

Why
Then women at your same pay grade would be earning the same, since you work for the govt ...Which means the protesters are protesting about companies that do not have parity, and are not including you..

so discriminating against women is ok and they shouldn't know what you earn, dum dum?

You not answering my question. how the fuck would they know what my salary is if I didn't say anything ?

Maybe they want equal pay with me.

In which case, maybe I should be protesting.

You not answering my question. how the fuck would they know what my salary is if I didn't say anything ?

Your question is absurd.

The law is the law and you need to answer MY question

Your question is absurd.

The law is the law and you need to answer MY question

Why won't anyone answer my fucking question? if I don't reveal my salary to a woman I work with how the hell would she know what I made? ask HR?

Forum List

Back