🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I owe I owe

I sucked it up for 8 years of Barry Kardashian and his epic fuckups....
Did you now??? evidently you didn't participate in the great TRIPLE of our stock markets??? sorry to hear that soggy and also sorry you couldn't get one of those 15 million jobs that took place under Barry's reign

Tell me, what did Obama do to facilitate that?

So it's govt's/Obama's job to take care of you. Amazing.
Fenton are you bonkers too like the rest of your ilk here? I've taken great care of myself and my loved ones for many years without help from the gov't BUT you have to be a republican jackass to believe the ah trump can hold a candle to either hillary or obama

Did you now??? evidently you didn't participate in the great TRIPLE of our stock markets??? sorry to hear that soggy and also sorry you couldn't get one of those 15 million jobs that took place under Barry's reign

I guess people felt safe with him in office They knew their investments were safe WHO do you want credit to go to ?? GWB?? because he was a disaster?? Or perhaps give credit to trump who isn't worth a pimple on Obamas ass

Your lack of understanding of macroeconomics is the stuff of legends ....

Fenton are you bonkers too like the rest of your ilk here? I've taken great care of myself and my loved ones for many years without help from the gov't BUT you have to be a republican jackass to believe the ah trump can hold a candle to either hillary or obama

Sorry bub, I'm not part of your partisanshithead perceptual reality.

From the master of lying deflections.

How long can you go on this thread without your latent homosexual outbursts?

Again, why don't you ever ask a Democrat a question like that?

Because I have yet to see one on here doing that endlessly as mikie does, and not one of them has ever done it to me like Mikie does. Why do you have an emotional need to see me attack whoever you wish me too?

Exactly, your telling yourself you're not a Democrat drone are blinders for you. The liberals on this site say endless whacked out shit and you don't see it because you agree with them.

I do argue with both sides. Republicans primarily on social issues and military, Democrats on fiscal issues and military. You're on one side, Democrats. And you say exactly what they say, your being an international Democrat adds nothing to the discussion

add a new arms race to this and you republicans are getting what you voted for
Trump May Have a $300 Million Conflict of Interest With Deutsche Bank
Keri Geiger, Greg Farrell, Sarah Mulholland Thu, Dec 22 2:01 AM PST
For years, Donald Trump has used a powerful tool when dealing with bankers: his personal guarantee.

Now that guarantee -- employed to extract better terms on hundreds of millions of dollars of loans to the Trump Organization -- is at the center of a delicate loan-restructuring discussion at Deutsche Bank AG, which is under investigation on several fronts by the U.S. Department of Justice.

The bank is trying to restructure some of Trump’s roughly $300 million debt as part of an attempt to reduce any conflict of interest between the loan and his presidency, according to a person familiar with the matter. Normally, the removal of a personal pledge might lead to more-stringent terms. But there is little normal about this interaction. Trump’s attorney general will inherit an investigation of Deutsche Bank related to stock trades for rich clients in Russia -- where Trump says he plans to improve relations -- and may have to deal with a possible multibillion-dollar penalty to the bank related to mortgage-bond investigations .

More from Bloomberg.com: China Cheers as Taiwan Splits With One of Last Few Friends

Whatever terms a restructured loan might include, they will reflect the complex new relationship spawned between Germany’s largest bank and its highest-profile client. Ethicists say this concerns them.

‘Looks Terrible’
“When you have political appointees making decisions about banks that the president owes a lot of money to, it looks terrible,” said Richard Painter, a law professor at the University of Minnesota who was the chief ethics lawyer for President George W. Bush. “The U.S. government is dealing with regulatory and criminal issues with the big banks all the time, and if he owes them a lot of money, there might be an incentive to favor less regulation and less enforcement for the banks.”
You don't have enough personal integrity to at least use quotation marks when you C&P someone else's work product.
Permanent Ignore!
Danny you jerk Can you read?? The authors names were quite visible You are a fn jerk Bye

You're a pure Democrat hack. Talk about not having perceptual reality

Sure Mac, whatever ya need me to be so you can have your little hissyfit. Have a nice day.

OMG!!! Another subject we just don't give a damn about ....
You don't give a damn about having a thief in our WH who will use the presidency for his financial gain? you must be a republican
Try to keep up. Hillary lost the election and won't be in the White House.

Goldman Sachs always is though, hmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Yeah, I hear you. We need lawyers running the country, not business people. Lawyers have done such a spectacular job.

Note you wanted the ho who was directly paid by Goldman Sachs a bunch of her $100 million plus net worth ...
Trump seems to like the Goldmans too

Because I have yet to see one on here doing that endlessly as mikie does, and not one of them has ever done it to me like Mikie does. Why do you have an emotional need to see me attack whoever you wish me too?

Exactly, your telling yourself you're not a Democrat drone are blinders for you. The liberals on this site say endless whacked out shit and you don't see it because you agree with them.

I do argue with both sides. Republicans primarily on social issues and military, Democrats on fiscal issues and military. You're on one side, Democrats. And you say exactly what they say, your being an international Democrat adds nothing to the discussion

I believe you were asking about Mikie's homosexual fantasy posts:

You don't give a damn about having a thief in our WH who will use the presidency for his financial gain? you must be a republican

Yeah, I hear you. We need lawyers running the country, not business people. Lawyers have done such a spectacular job.

Note you wanted the ho who was directly paid by Goldman Sachs a bunch of her $100 million plus net worth ...

Goldman Sachs bipartisan continuity, happens every election. Hmmmmmmmmm ...

Nope, glad she lost. The point is, there's no difference, anyone watching this society without your emotional needs should be able to recognize what's going on. The Bush to Obama transition in this regard was absolutely seamless.

If they are "the same" then why do you go to any length to criticize Republicans while you can't criticize Democrats for anything?

I have. But the issue is neither, it is the system. Why can't you go after the entire thing.

I've seen a lot of posts at this point and you've never agreed with a Republican or disagreed with a Democrat in any of them
Then gotta give fenton credit There are disagreements with dems but with you republicans piling on why air them?

Who said that? I'm a conservative you leftist nitwit. So, try to follow along, what did Obama do that caused the rise in the stock markets? What policy was it exactly?

I can't tell what the hell you are other than constantly anxious and unhinged.

Why? Because I asked a simple question that you seem unable to answer? That makes me unhinged?

Who's unhinged again?

:lmao:

Sure Mac, whatever ya need me to be so you can have your little hissyfit. Have a nice day.

Ouch, got under your skin, thanks for letting me know. Look man, it's up to you if you can't disagree with a Democrat or even say what you disagree with Democrats on. Just be honest, you don't

Sure, he "likes" them. They don't own him like the do Hillary. This is all still just your oozing butt hurt, you don't give a shit about Goldmans and you'd have no issue with Hillary taking millions directly into her own bank account

Ouch, got under your skin, thanks for letting me know. Look man, it's up to you if you can't disagree with a Democrat or even say what you disagree with Democrats on. Just be honest, you don't

Ooooooooooooooooh, ok, I'll play, ouch! Better?

I didn't ask about Mike, I just never saw you say anything like that to a Democrat ever

I didn't ask about Mike, I just never saw you say anything like that to a Democrat ever

Fentum's an unhinged loon obviously...

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Sure, he "likes" them. They don't own him like the do Hillary. This is all still just your oozing butt hurt, you don't give a shit about Goldmans and you'd have no issue with Hillary taking millions directly into her own bank account
Goldmans paid for her speeches You wanted her to turn them down???

Goldman Sachs is always on the inside regardless of who you vote for and/or who "wins" mate, always.

Forum List

Back