🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

I owe I owe

Yeah, I hear you. We need lawyers running the country, not business people. Lawyers have done such a spectacular job.

Note you wanted the ho who was directly paid by Goldman Sachs a bunch of her $100 million plus net worth ...

Nope, glad she lost. The point is, there's no difference, anyone watching this society without your emotional needs should be able to recognize what's going on. The Bush to Obama transition in this regard was absolutely seamless.

If they are "the same" then why do you go to any length to criticize Republicans while you can't criticize Democrats for anything?

I have. But the issue is neither, it is the system. Why can't you go after the entire thing.

I've seen a lot of posts at this point and you've never agreed with a Republican or disagreed with a Democrat in any of them
Then gotta give fenton credit There are disagreements with dems but with you republicans piling on why air them?

Funny how you call Republicans black and white, yet they can grasp libertarian isn't Republican or Democrat and you can't. They're just smarter than you are

Again, why don't you ever ask a Democrat a question like that?

Because I have yet to see one on here doing that endlessly as mikie does, and not one of them has ever done it to me like Mikie does. Why do you have an emotional need to see me attack whoever you wish me too?

Exactly, your telling yourself you're not a Democrat drone are blinders for you. The liberals on this site say endless whacked out shit and you don't see it because you agree with them.

I do argue with both sides. Republicans primarily on social issues and military, Democrats on fiscal issues and military. You're on one side, Democrats. And you say exactly what they say, your being an international Democrat adds nothing to the discussion

I believe you were asking about Mikie's homosexual fantasy posts:

Because I have yet to see one on here doing that endlessly as mikie does, and not one of them has ever done it to me like Mikie does. Why do you have an emotional need to see me attack whoever you wish me too?

I didn't ask about Mike, I just never saw you say anything like that to a Democrat ever

Fentum's an unhinged loon obviously...

Anyone who will not chime along must be labled.

Exactly, your telling yourself you're not a Democrat drone are blinders for you. The liberals on this site say endless whacked out shit and you don't see it because you agree with them.

I do argue with both sides. Republicans primarily on social issues and military, Democrats on fiscal issues and military. You're on one side, Democrats. And you say exactly what they say, your being an international Democrat adds nothing to the discussion

I didn't ask about Mike, I just never saw you say anything like that to a Democrat ever

We are just reading the label you wear....take it off then......

Try to keep up. Hillary lost the election and won't be in the White House.

Goldman Sachs always is though, hmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Yeah, I hear you. We need lawyers running the country, not business people. Lawyers have done such a spectacular job.

Note you wanted the ho who was directly paid by Goldman Sachs a bunch of her $100 million plus net worth ...
Trump seems to like the Goldmans too

Sure, he "likes" them. They don't own him like the do Hillary. This is all still just your oozing butt hurt, you don't give a shit about Goldmans and you'd have no issue with Hillary taking millions directly into her own bank account
Goldmans paid for her speeches You wanted her to turn them down???

You just said you had a stick up your ass about Goldman, you wanted Trump to turn them down?

Fenton are you bonkers too like the rest of your ilk here? I've taken great care of myself and my loved ones for many years without help from the gov't BUT you have to be a republican jackass to believe the ah trump can hold a candle to either hillary or obama

Sorry bub, I'm not part of your partisanshithead perceptual reality.

You're a pure Democrat hack. Talk about not having perceptual reality

Sure Mac, whatever ya need me to be so you can have your little hissyfit. Have a nice day.

Ouch, got under your skin, thanks for letting me know. Look man, it's up to you if you can't disagree with a Democrat or even say what you disagree with Democrats on. Just be honest, you don't

Ooooooooooooooooh, ok, I'll play, ouch! Better?

You brought up emotions, gay boy

Try to keep up. Hillary lost the election and won't be in the White House.

Sure, he "likes" them. They don't own him like the do Hillary. This is all still just your oozing butt hurt, you don't give a shit about Goldmans and you'd have no issue with Hillary taking millions directly into her own bank account

Goldman Sachs is always on the inside regardless of who you vote for and/or who "wins" mate, always.

No shit. So here we are:

A Democrat whines about Goldman

I point out his hypocrisy, I'm fine with Goldman. I object to him applying a standard to Trump he doesn't apply to Hillary

You join in ... supporting the Democrat ...

You're completely chiming along with the Democrats. And yet you still can't think of anything that contradicts the "label." So if a label is accurate ...

You're completely chiming along with the Democrats. And yet you still can't think of anything that contradicts the "label." So if a label is accurate ...

Have a merry christmas, not getting sucked into your pathology.

You just said you had a stick up your ass about Goldman, you wanted Trump to turn them down?
Not at all Smartest guys in the room

Have a merry christmas, not getting sucked into your pathology.

If you don't know how you're not a Democrat, how do you expect anyone else to? And note I'm not the only one telling you that you're a Democrat and no one but you is saying you're not one. And you don't know how you're not one either

Not at all Smartest guys in the room

Goldman isn't a standard for you, you're the dumb ass. It's completely clear, you aren't fooling anyone. You have zero issue with Hillary taking millions from them. It's just your raging butt hurt creating another double standard for Trump. Why should anyone take you serious over an argument you don't even mean?

Forum List

Back