"I own an AR-15. If there's a natural disaster in South Carolina where cops can't protect me, i'll protect myself against gangs" - Lindsey Graham

Statistically speaking, the most likely use of a firearm in any home is the suicide of a family member.
Statistically speaking, you're wrong. Guns are used millions of times/yr. for self defense.

More People Use a Gun in Self-Defense Each Year Than Die ...

That's utter nonsense. 2.5 million defensive uses of firearms every year translates to 6,489 uses every single day.
"Uses" doesn't require firing the weapon, asshole. Simply brandishing it is often enough to deter an assault or robbery. We saw that when the McCloskys defended themselves in St Louis.

LOL Rambo of suburbia facing zombie like hordes of city people coming for their miracle whip and wonder bread. Why are Republican's gun arguments all like bad movie plots?

To be brutally-honest, if the shit did hit the fan, those AR and AK rifles would more than likely be used to take the weapons, food, and other supplies away from those "zombie hordes" that took from you in the first place.

You probably wouldn't be needing any of those things because you'd already be dead.
Another wet dream of AR and AK owners
Fighting off the Zombie Apocolypse

Lindsey will be there to help you
Your posts are little more than a series of personal attacks.

Suppose someone is faced with a home invasion like Keanu Reeves was a few years back? Should Mr. Reeves have just called 911, or use what's needed to meet the threat

ddk90a0-94af6c87-d63e-4ddc-aa3a-d3bf83dcbb63.jpg

Typical fantasy of AR-15 owners

More likely to use it to chase kids off their lawn
Know a lot of AR owners, do you, Art? Sounds more like you have some sort of grizzled old redneck meme as a reference. It also sounds like you'd be one who'd be cheering on -from a safe distance - if Slow Joe and his HO were to send in America's new Schutzstaffel (FBI) to kick doors and grab guns.
I can promise all who believe that fantasy, one thing... it may not lead to violence but it WILL begin the process of actually tearing this nation apart. You people pulled off a coup with the media's help but when you take a step against 2A, you'll find you don't have any clue who OR how many, you're dealing with.
Nothing kills a school full of six year olds like an AR-15

Untrue. The worst school massacre in the US was the Bath School Disaster in 1927. He used bombs. The next worse school massacre was Columbine, where they used shotguns and handguns. It wasn't until Sandy Hook that the murderer used an AR-15. Charles Whitman used a bolt-action hunting rifle in the UT Texas tower. The Virginia Tech shooter used pistols.

As a matter of fact, the majority of mass shootings in this country, were done with pistols or shotguns.

https://www.cga.ct.gov/2013/rpt/2013-R-0057.htm#:~:text= Date ,pump-action shotg ... 15 more rows

The Russian Federation had a worse school massacre in Beslan, and most were killed by explosions and fire as well.

Thinking that AR15 is some kind of "evil" weapon is liberal bullshit.
It's not evil. It's a tool.

A tool that makes it far too easy to kill large numbers of schoolchildren at a time.

It happens every day, moron.

Everyday? No, but the situation can and has arisen
People defend themselves from predators with a gun every day of the week.

Do you still masturbate to your AR-15?
It's been in my closet since the day I bought it.

Statistically speaking, the most likely use of a firearm in any home is the suicide of a family member.
Statistically speaking, you're wrong. Guns are used millions of times/yr. for self defense.

More People Use a Gun in Self-Defense Each Year Than Die ...

That's utter nonsense. 2.5 million defensive uses of firearms every year translates to 6,489 uses every single day.
It goes like this:

RWNJ walks down the street. Sees black or latino man walking towards him. He panics, eyes dilated, sweating palms, the whole nine yards. Black or latino man walks by without noticing. RWNJ thinks "good for thing I had my pistol on me".

Defensive gun use #1 for the day.

It happens every day, moron.

Everyday? No, but the situation can and has arisen
People defend themselves from predators with a gun every day of the week.

Do you still masturbate to your AR-15?
It's been in my closet since the day I bought it.
Is that why you spend so much time in there?

Know a lot of AR owners, do you, Art? Sounds more like you have some sort of grizzled old redneck meme as a reference. It also sounds like you'd be one who'd be cheering on -from a safe distance - if Slow Joe and his HO were to send in America's new Schutzstaffel (FBI) to kick doors and grab guns.
I can promise all who believe that fantasy, one thing... it may not lead to violence but it WILL begin the process of actually tearing this nation apart. You people pulled off a coup with the media's help but when you take a step against 2A, you'll find you don't have any clue who OR how many, you're dealing with.

Where did that happen?

Last edited:
It goes like this:

RWNJ walks down the street. Sees black or latino man walking towards him. He panics, eyes dilated, sweating palms, the whole nine yards. Black or latino man walks by without noticing. RWNJ thinks "good for thing I had my pistol on me".

Black man tells Latino "he looked like he might be armed and willing to fight back, let's find one of those LWNJ's to victimize".

It goes like this:

Black man tells Latino "he looked like he might be armed and willing to fight back, let's find one of those LWNJ's to victimize".
Thank you for proving my hypothesis.

WaPost reports:

He’s also discussed owning an AR-15 in the past, including in the days after a gunman killed 26 people, including 20 children, at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Conn., in 2012. As President Barack Obama pushed to reinstate the assault weapons ban, Graham argued against the move on NBC’s “Meet the Press.”

“I own an AR-15. I’ve got it at my house. The question is, if you deny me the right to buy another one, have you made America safer?” he told host David Gregory on Dec. 23, 2012. “I don’t suggest you take my right to buy an AR-15 away from me because I don’t think it will work and I do believe better security in schools is a good place to start.”

Untrue. The worst school massacre in the US was the Bath School Disaster in 1927. He used bombs. The next worse school massacre was Columbine, where they used shotguns and handguns. It wasn't until Sandy Hook that the murderer used an AR-15. Charles Whitman used a bolt-action hunting rifle in the UT Texas tower. The Virginia Tech shooter used pistols.

As a matter of fact, the majority of mass shootings in this country, were done with pistols or shotguns.

https://www.cga.ct.gov/2013/rpt/2013-R-0057.htm#:~:text= Date ,pump-action shotg ... 15 more rows

The Russian Federation had a worse school massacre in Beslan, and most were killed by explosions and fire as well.

Thinking that AR15 is some kind of "evil" weapon is liberal bullshit.
It's not evil. It's a tool.

A tool that makes it far too easy to kill large numbers of schoolchildren at a time.

Just like Glocks, Colts, Berettas, and numerous other handguns do.

If I want one just to hang in my rec room and admire, that's my damn business.

And if someone wants one to shoot up a school or supermarket, that’s his damned business

How many times in the last 40 years has an AR 15 been used in a mass shooting?

How many AR 15s are in private hands
Too many times

The carnage inflicted by an AR-15 with a large capacity magazine is horrific.
The rest of the world looks at us in shock and asks.....WTF aims the matter with the US?

Republicans offer up thoughts and prayers.

And if someone wants one to shoot up a school or supermarket, that’s his damned business

Too many times

The rest of the world looks at us in shock and asks.....WTF aims the matter with the US?

And keeping AR15's out of the hands of Law Abiders will resolve this exactly how?

People that need the weapon to satiate their appetites for destruction will just go to their local, independent and unlicensed gun dealer that operates out of the trunk of his car or the backroom of a local bar. Someone who doesn't do background checks at all.

How is this "better"?

Too many times

And keeping AR15's out of the hands of Law Abiders will resolve this exactly how?

People that need the weapon to satiate their appetites for destruction will just go to their local, independent and unlicensed gun dealer that operates out of the trunk of his car or the backroom of a local bar. Someone who doesn't do background checks at all.

How is this "better"?
Breaking my heart that you won’t have an AR-15 to hunt squirrels and shoot cans

Forum List

Back