I probably won't vote this year

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
I wasn't going to vote in 2016, but then Trump revealed in a debate that Hillary was in favor of partial-birth abortion. I felt I had to vote for Trump after learning that.

In 2020, I voted for Trump because he had come through on Supreme Court appointments which ultimately led to the repeal of the infamous decision Roe v. Wade.

But now, it appears, that Trump thinks he no longer needs the votes of pro-lifers. Vance announced Trump would veto if there was any attempt to outlaw abortion at the federal level.

So, I'm staying home this election.

I wasn't going to vote in 2016, but then Trump revealed in a debate that Hillary was in favor of partial-birth abortion. I felt I had to vote for Trump after learning that.

In 2020, I voted for Trump because he had come through on Supreme Court appointments which ultimately led to the repeal of the infamous decision Roe v. Wade.

But now, it appears, that Trump thinks he no longer needs the votes of pro-lifers. Vance announced Trump would veto if there was any attempt to outlaw abortion at the federal level.

You do that, and if Camel Toe Harris wins and packs the supreme court, you can bet abortion on demand at tax payers expense will be the new norm.

You do that, and if Camel Toe Harris wins and packs the supreme court, you can bet abortion on demand at tax payers expense will be the new norm.

Well, first, it's unlikely she'll be able to stack SCOTUS. You'd need to replace two maybe three justices to get there.

Secondly, even if Roe were restored, Congress doesn't have the guts to overturn the awful Hyde Amendment.

Staying home makes you part of the problem. Stop thinking the president is the only important person in office. He's not. There are down ballot races that need your attention all the way to the local level. Those races are more important than the president.

You need to think that one over. Harris and Walz are both in favor of partial birth abortion and they would probably even green light post birth abortion. MAGA

He's crazy, so I'm not voting for him if he's abandoned pro-life.
Don't be stupid. He just wants some common sense exceptions, which are favored by most Americans.

On the filthy SF cocksucker end, you've got dismembering babies upon exiting the 'bonus hole', as that filthy soulless subhuman garbage refers to it now, and then selling baby parts.

On the Trump end, it will be rare... I think we can all agree, if a 12-year old gets raped in the shower by her democrat daddy, she needs an abortion. And he needs to go thru a woodchipper, but I digress.

Staying home makes you part of the problem. Stop thinking the president is the only important person in office. He's not. There are down ballot races that need your attention all the way to the local level. Those races are more important than the president.
Not in 2020, where it was only ballots that had Joe Bribem on it, and no down ballot voting after 2am...

I guess you think dems are so much better in the abortion issue,,

That doesn't sound right. Trump wants the states to decide, not the Fed. That said, the Republicans should have washed their hands of the abortion issue long ago. Supporting right-to-life means losing elections.

Don't care about aborting filthy commie dems. I wish most dems would abort themselves and all their little commie babies as well. But I am not voting as I don't give a shit about this county any longer. Unless the USA comes to it knees it won't be saved. And if it never comes to its knees, it is over as a country anyway.

reimagined farming.jpeg

I'll be voting down ticket, but I refuse to vote for their choices for president.

Forum List

Back