I propose that the democrats give nothing for a wall , Zero

What they have offered should be totally taken off the table. Why should this country spend 5 billion on a wall that is the ultimate of stupid. From a criminal president and his followers to protect us from the poor endangered family trying to feed and house their family . Hell I want to be protected from this cruel ugly regime . I'll take all of them as neighbors other then one of these haters. I will give money for ladders, if insanity gets its way.

LMAO Sure lets continue to spend billions of tax payer dollars on illegals.

You ain't to bright.
One problem they contribute more to the economy then they take from the economy, that's just another hate answer that has zero merit.
No they don't, dumbass. You're ignoring all the welfare and other government benefits they consume.
I'm not either. but it does break your bubble knowing that these people contribute more then they cost.
The exact opposite is the case.

What they have offered should be totally taken off the table. Why should this country spend 5 billion on a wall that is the ultimate of stupid. From a criminal president and his followers to protect us from the poor endangered family trying to feed and house their family . Hell I want to be protected from this cruel ugly regime . I'll take all of them as neighbors other then one of these haters. I will give money for ladders, if insanity gets its way.
Not one red penny

Sent from my N9560 using Tapatalk

Your right. Not one red penny just billions to support illegals.

You ain't to bright either.

Well said....as always.
For the hate driven logic , illegals contribute more to our country they they take by a long shot. They drive the economy at many multiples over their cost to this country. Try logic , try to get a education on the subject before you come out with your nonsense comments . you will look better that way.
Utter horseshit. Illegals suck on the welfare tit or take jobs from native born Americans.

I propose that you pay for a new Russian bride for me. Blonde hair, ample tits and a bubbly personality.

THEN, I will agree with your OP. Think about it.....
I am a right winger, I'm asking for a Russian hottie. You get what you want and I get laid...

Win win bruh

First two sentences made sense. The rest, not so much.
Simple simple solution, go somewhere else. Don't waste our bandwidth with you don't like me you think I'm stupid remarks. Tell me just for the hell of it, why would anyone care what you think of me . This has always amazed me.
I'm not going anywhere else. The reason anyone cares what I think of you is so they can respond on an open forum. Entertainment and information.

I propose that you pay for a new Russian bride for me. Blonde hair, ample tits and a bubbly personality.

THEN, I will agree with your OP. Think about it.....
I am a right winger, I'm asking for a Russian hottie. You get what you want and I get laid...

Win win bruh
But, what about the poor girl?

I pray every day that someone like you ends up a victim of a Radical Muslim driving a box truck on your sidewalk. Or be shot because some Illegal decided to hate on a US citizen. Karma is a bitch, and you will end up a victim of liberalism and it will kill you...Dumbass...

I bet the feeling is mutual!Dung

Not one red penny

Well said....as always.
For the hate driven logic , illegals contribute more to our country they they take by a long shot. They drive the economy at many multiples over their cost to this country. Try logic , try to get a education on the subject before you come out with your nonsense comments . you will look better that way.

Oh. Poor you. You missed my sarcasm. You don’t know who you’re responding to.

The wall is a foolish and embarrassing waste of money, but if the majority of voters want to build a wall, they should have at it.
It's one country, and there are always things that get done despite being despised by someone. Constructing this memorial to binary thinking inits clearest form is better than tearing the fabric of the nation even further. It isn't as if 'they' want to invade Mexico; 'they' just want to keep it out. That is not the best of American spirit and thinking, as many Americans see it. Their brothers and sisters, see it differently, so we need to look at it as if it were an F35 project again; excessive expenditures due to excessive desires.

then there's this ..

Americans Oppose Border Walls, Favor Dealing With DACA
Who paid for that poll and what were the demographics?
Try the Rasmussen poll that is totally against building a wall. By a 20% swing. That is the most conservative pollster in this country with a broad reach.
Isnt it amazing how easy it is for the MEDIA to MANIPULATE some people minds when 93% of all news regarding anything to do with Trump is negative!
Harvard study: CNN, NBC Trump coverage 93 percent negative
Washington Examiner

View attachment 237349
May 19, 2017 · How negative was press coverage of President Trump's first 100 days in office? Far more than that of Barack Obama, George W. Bush, or Bill Clinton, according to a new report from the Harvard Kennedy School's Shorenstein Center on Media, Politics and Public Policy.

How much does CNN hate Trump? 93% of coverage is negative - Washington Times
Washington Times › news › may

May 23, 2017 · The fledgling network covered news -- real news, not fake news ... Watch any 10 minutes of CNN, and now you'll see nothing more .
What the hell can they say when there is absolutely nothing he has done other then for himself. I think it should be closer to 100% if we are dealing with the facts

Simple simple solution, go somewhere else. Don't waste our bandwidth with you don't like me you think I'm stupid remarks. Tell me just for the hell of it, why would anyone care what you think of me . This has always amazed me.
I'm not going anywhere else. The reason anyone cares what I think of you is so they can respond on an open forum. Entertainment and information.
Well we will keep this simple ,you contribute or your gone and the you hate me I'm dumb routine is so fricken boring and a waste and it won't make the cut , got it big guy.

Not one red penny

Well said....as always.

Ok who am I responding to, your not in front of me but your words are.

Not one red penny

Well said....as always.

Pay attention.

I was mocking the idiot Claudette for making a dopey statement with two glaring errors that the average 6th grader wouldn’t make.

I’ve an extensive posting history here. You ought to take a look before you go off half cocked.

The wall is a foolish and embarrassing waste of money, but if the majority of voters want to build a wall, they should have at it.
It's one country, and there are always things that get done despite being despised by someone. Constructing this memorial to binary thinking inits clearest form is better than tearing the fabric of the nation even further. It isn't as if 'they' want to invade Mexico; 'they' just want to keep it out. That is not the best of American spirit and thinking, as many Americans see it. Their brothers and sisters, see it differently, so we need to look at it as if it were an F35 project again; excessive expenditures due to excessive desires.

then there's this ..

Americans Oppose Border Walls, Favor Dealing With DACA
Try the Rasmussen poll that is totally against building a wall. By a 20% swing. That is the most conservative pollster in this country with a broad reach.
Isnt it amazing how easy it is for the MEDIA to MANIPULATE some people minds when 93% of all news regarding anything to do with Trump is negative!
Washington Examiner

View attachment 237349
May 19, 2017 · How negative was press coverage of President Trump's first 100 days in office? Far more than that of Barack Obama, George W. Bush, or Bill Clinton, according to a new report from the Harvard Kennedy School's Shorenstein Center on Media, Politics and Public Policy.

May 23, 2017 · The fledgling network covered news -- real news, not fake news ... Watch any 10 minutes of CNN, and now you'll see nothing more .
What the hell can they say when there is absolutely nothing he has done other then for himself. I think it should be closer to 100% if we are dealing with the facts
Who can argue with a demented fool when FACTS mean nothing?...please tell me what facts are wrong! You can also work on theae...

QE8iq9a.jpg

Well said....as always.

Pay attention.

I was mocking the idiot Claudette for making a dopey statement with two glaring errors that the average 6th grader wouldn’t make.

I’ve an extensive posting history here. You ought to take a look before you go off half cocked.
I did look , it was your fricken words I looked at. Go play somewhere else. don't have time for games like this.

I’ll trade the wall for Agreement of Extreme Vetting of Immigrants and Continuous Monitoring of the Immigrants once they are in the US waiting for Asylum hearing and accountability for becoming a processed US Citizen.

As much as the Left fights the Wall they will also fight my suggestion because they will consider it to be “profiling” or holding Immigrants accountable to be ‘racist’.

The Left has no answer to Immigration outside of Open Borders, which, most of them are too much of a pussy to admit.
So anyone who crosses the borders illegal get to move to the front of the line of all immigrants who try to come here legally? Yep, and then you wonder why CRIME is on the rise, dumbasses like you have no clue who the real criminals are...

Evidently, legal immigrants are fools in the eyes of Liberals.
Why is that? I like all immigrants. In fact to repeat myself I'll take a dozen illegals living nest to me before one of you gun toting bubbas.

Yes, because when a dozen illegals move in next to you, any of them possessing guns will comply with gun laws on the same level they are complying with Immigration laws.

Washington Examiner

View attachment 237349

Who can argue with a demented fool when FACTS mean nothing?...please tell me what facts are wrong! You can also work on theae...

QE8iq9a.jpg
Typical right wing bullshit , what month is that. The Urban council spends no money, they are expecting private corporation to invest that amount. Massive incentives for private companies to invest. Pulling out of a war leaving the Kurd's the same way we left the Hmong to be killed in the Vietnam war. The catch and release bullshit is just another way to stop anything other then white in this country, you know those dam poor people who vote for Dems.Your God and leader did not pull all the troops from the wars in the middle east. Prison reform bill is controlled by what is called the "Risk Assessment System" it's the old fat white guy who decide. Guess what color this will help of the 13% that are in federal jails, again a way to take away votes from people other then the old fat white guys. Here is the boomer ,Private industry jails , big lift for them. This is what you get when you take 5 minutes to figure out the why's of the ugly group that they call a party.

I’ll trade the wall for Agreement of Extreme Vetting of Immigrants and Continuous Monitoring of the Immigrants once they are in the US waiting for Asylum hearing and accountability for becoming a processed US Citizen.

As much as the Left fights the Wall they will also fight my suggestion because they will consider it to be “profiling” or holding Immigrants accountable to be ‘racist’.

The Left has no answer to Immigration outside of Open Borders, which, most of them are too much of a pussy to admit.
So anyone who crosses the borders illegal get to move to the front of the line of all immigrants who try to come here legally? Yep, and then you wonder why CRIME is on the rise, dumbasses like you have no clue who the real criminals are...

Why is that? I like all immigrants. In fact to repeat myself I'll take a dozen illegals living nest to me before one of you gun toting bubbas.

Yes, because when a dozen illegals move in next to you, any of them possessing guns will comply with gun laws on the same level they are complying with Immigration laws.
A gun in their hand, is dam well safer for me and my family then a gun in your hand. old fat white men Gun bubbas like to shoot things.

I pray every day that someone like you ends up a victim of a Radical Muslim driving a box truck on your sidewalk.
Most of the terrorists in America are white supremacists.

You are such a credulous dumb fuck, hostage to your night terrors instilled in you by your propagandists.

Damn you’re angry today. Eh gay clown.

Well we will keep this simple ,you contribute or your gone and the you hate me I'm dumb routine is so fricken boring and a waste and it won't make the cut , got it big guy.

Never posted that I hate you. Silly assertation, really. And "we" don't need to keep anything simple. Life is complicated, full of surprises, madness, joy and sorrow. What I get is that I will go to bed, hopefully wake up, and you will be the last thing on my mind. If at all.

Washington Examiner

View attachment 237349

QE8iq9a.jpg
Typical right wing bullshit , what month is that. The Urban council spends no money, they are expecting private corporation to invest that amount. Massive incentives for private companies to invest. Pulling out of a war leaving the Kurd's the same way we left the Hmong to be killed in the Vietnam war. The catch and release bullshit is just another way to stop anything other then white in this country, you know those dam poor people who vote for Dems.Your God and leader did not pull all the troops from the wars in the middle east. Prison reform bill is controlled by what is called the "Risk Assessment System" it's the old fat white guy who decide. Guess what color this will help of the 13% that are in federal jails, again a way to take away votes from people other then the old fat white guys. Here is the boomer ,Private industry jails , big lift for them. This is what you get when you take 5 minutes to figure out the why's of the ugly group that they call a party.
He did 100% more than the mulatto did, and 100 billion for BLACKS....THAT MULATTO ISNT BLACK, HE IS A DARK SKIN MUSLIM!

A gun in their hand, is dam well safer for me and my family then a gun in your hand. old fat white men Gun bubbas like to shoot things.

Kathrine Steinle would disagree with you; if she could.

Forum List

Back