I propose that the democrats give nothing for a wall , Zero

Who paid for that poll and what were the demographics?
Try the Rasmussen poll that is totally against building a wall. By a 20% swing. That is the most conservative pollster in this country with a broad reach.
Isnt it amazing how easy it is for the MEDIA to MANIPULATE some people minds when 93% of all news regarding anything to do with Trump is negative!
Harvard study: CNN, NBC Trump coverage 93 percent negative
Washington Examiner

View attachment 237349
May 19, 2017 · How negative was press coverage of President Trump's first 100 days in office? Far more than that of Barack Obama, George W. Bush, or Bill Clinton, according to a new report from the Harvard Kennedy School's Shorenstein Center on Media, Politics and Public Policy.

How much does CNN hate Trump? 93% of coverage is negative - Washington Times
Washington Times › news › may

May 23, 2017 · The fledgling network covered news -- real news, not fake news ... Watch any 10 minutes of CNN, and now you'll see nothing more .
What the hell can they say when there is absolutely nothing he has done other then for himself. I think it should be closer to 100% if we are dealing with the facts
Who can argue with a demented fool when FACTS mean nothing?...please tell me what facts are wrong! You can also work on theae...

QE8iq9a.jpg
Typical right wing bullshit , what month is that. The Urban council spends no money, they are expecting private corporation to invest that amount. Massive incentives for private companies to invest. Pulling out of a war leaving the Kurd's the same way we left the Hmong to be killed in the Vietnam war. The catch and release bullshit is just another way to stop anything other then white in this country, you know those dam poor people who vote for Dems.Your God and leader did not pull all the troops from the wars in the middle east. Prison reform bill is controlled by what is called the "Risk Assessment System" it's the old fat white guy who decide. Guess what color this will help of the 13% that are in federal jails, again a way to take away votes from people other then the old fat white guys. Here is the boomer ,Private industry jails , big lift for them. This is what you get when you take 5 minutes to figure out the why's of the ugly group that they call a party.
If Kennedy and LBJ were such war mongering assholes, we never would of been in Vietnam trying to bail out that worthless country of France. But as typical of liberals, they have to get US kids killed so their economies dont look so bad.

What they have offered should be totally taken off the table. Why should this country spend 5 billion on a wall that is the ultimate of stupid. From a criminal president and his followers to protect us from the poor endangered family trying to feed and house their family . Hell I want to be protected from this cruel ugly regime . I'll take all of them as neighbors other then one of these haters. I will give money for ladders, if insanity gets its way.
I pray every day that someone like you ends up a victim of a Radical Muslim driving a box truck on your sidewalk.
Most of the terrorists in America are white supremacists.

You are such a credulous dumb fuck, hostage to your night terrors instilled in you by your propagandists.

Damn you’re angry today. Eh gay clown.
You must be calling him names because he is totally right by all statistics,

What they have offered should be totally taken off the table. Why should this country spend 5 billion on a wall that is the ultimate of stupid. From a criminal president and his followers to protect us from the poor endangered family trying to feed and house their family . Hell I want to be protected from this cruel ugly regime . I'll take all of them as neighbors other then one of these haters. I will give money for ladders, if insanity gets its way.
First two sentences made sense. The rest, not so much.
Simple simple solution, go somewhere else. Don't waste our bandwidth with you don't like me you think I'm stupid remarks. Tell me just for the hell of it, why would anyone care what you think of me . This has always amazed me.
I'm not going anywhere else. The reason anyone cares what I think of you is so they can respond on an open forum. Entertainment and information.
Well we will keep this simple ,you contribute or your gone and the you hate me I'm dumb routine is so fricken boring and a waste and it won't make the cut , got it big guy.

Never posted that I hate you. Silly assertation, really. And "we" don't need to keep anything simple. Life is complicated, full of surprises, madness, joy and sorrow. What I get is that I will go to bed, hopefully wake up, and you will be the last thing on my mind. If at all.
I just don't care what you think, that's all, if I don't like your crap I'll tell you, no big deal.Most can take it. If you can't, go away get off my thread.

So anyone who crosses the borders illegal get to move to the front of the line of all immigrants who try to come here legally? Yep, and then you wonder why CRIME is on the rise, dumbasses like you have no clue who the real criminals are...

Evidently, legal immigrants are fools in the eyes of Liberals.
Why is that? I like all immigrants. In fact to repeat myself I'll take a dozen illegals living nest to me before one of you gun toting bubbas.

Yes, because when a dozen illegals move in next to you, any of them possessing guns will comply with gun laws on the same level they are complying with Immigration laws.
A gun in their hand, is dam well safer for me and my family then a gun in your hand. old fat white men Gun bubbas like to shoot things.

Kathrine Steinle would disagree with you; if she could.
Look at this comedy act he found someone who got shot by a illegal I'm guessing , now the normal routine is me coming back with 100 or 200 people killed by the white old fat gun bubbas. Which of course I can, but I would have to care a little bit more then I do to push that boundary. Get this 100% straight , I've been in every state in Mexico, all 31 of them and in Mexico city multiple times. I will take any illegal as a neighbor over any one of you old fat red neck gun bubbas. any day of the week.

Try the Rasmussen poll that is totally against building a wall. By a 20% swing. That is the most conservative pollster in this country with a broad reach.
Isnt it amazing how easy it is for the MEDIA to MANIPULATE some people minds when 93% of all news regarding anything to do with Trump is negative!
Harvard study: CNN, NBC Trump coverage 93 percent negative
Washington Examiner

View attachment 237349
May 19, 2017 · How negative was press coverage of President Trump's first 100 days in office? Far more than that of Barack Obama, George W. Bush, or Bill Clinton, according to a new report from the Harvard Kennedy School's Shorenstein Center on Media, Politics and Public Policy.

How much does CNN hate Trump? 93% of coverage is negative - Washington Times
Washington Times › news › may

May 23, 2017 · The fledgling network covered news -- real news, not fake news ... Watch any 10 minutes of CNN, and now you'll see nothing more .
What the hell can they say when there is absolutely nothing he has done other then for himself. I think it should be closer to 100% if we are dealing with the facts
Who can argue with a demented fool when FACTS mean nothing?...please tell me what facts are wrong! You can also work on theae...

QE8iq9a.jpg
Typical right wing bullshit , what month is that. The Urban council spends no money, they are expecting private corporation to invest that amount. Massive incentives for private companies to invest. Pulling out of a war leaving the Kurd's the same way we left the Hmong to be killed in the Vietnam war. The catch and release bullshit is just another way to stop anything other then white in this country, you know those dam poor people who vote for Dems.Your God and leader did not pull all the troops from the wars in the middle east. Prison reform bill is controlled by what is called the "Risk Assessment System" it's the old fat white guy who decide. Guess what color this will help of the 13% that are in federal jails, again a way to take away votes from people other then the old fat white guys. Here is the boomer ,Private industry jails , big lift for them. This is what you get when you take 5 minutes to figure out the why's of the ugly group that they call a party.
He did 100% more than the mulatto did, and 100 billion for BLACKS....THAT MULATTO ISNT BLACK, HE IS A DARK SKIN MUSLIM!
I'll go with just so much hate and bigotry then your out of here, it's been a slice ,good bye

I think I've made enough concessions, I agreed to a two wire fence 3 feet high at the border as long as I get my neon signs saying "Welcome to America , the land of opportunity" ever 1/4 mile. And as a concession it doesn't have to blink on and off. That's as far as the dems should go but I want the good Americans to volunteer to go down as national greeters , for this side of the border. I mean they are great neighbors as a whole, way more religious then this country, way more caring of the people around them and a lot harder worker than 95% of the Americans Great neighbors .They are my brothers and sisters. They will vote their conscience and not there pocket books , can't beat that,

First two sentences made sense. The rest, not so much.
Simple simple solution, go somewhere else. Don't waste our bandwidth with you don't like me you think I'm stupid remarks. Tell me just for the hell of it, why would anyone care what you think of me . This has always amazed me.
I'm not going anywhere else. The reason anyone cares what I think of you is so they can respond on an open forum. Entertainment and information.
Well we will keep this simple ,you contribute or your gone and the you hate me I'm dumb routine is so fricken boring and a waste and it won't make the cut , got it big guy.

Never posted that I hate you. Silly assertation, really. And "we" don't need to keep anything simple. Life is complicated, full of surprises, madness, joy and sorrow. What I get is that I will go to bed, hopefully wake up, and you will be the last thing on my mind. If at all.
I just don't care what you think, that's all, if I don't like your crap I'll tell you, no big deal.Most can take it. If you can't, go away get off my thread.

I'm not going anywhere. This is an open forum.

Evidently, legal immigrants are fools in the eyes of Liberals.
Why is that? I like all immigrants. In fact to repeat myself I'll take a dozen illegals living nest to me before one of you gun toting bubbas.

Yes, because when a dozen illegals move in next to you, any of them possessing guns will comply with gun laws on the same level they are complying with Immigration laws.
A gun in their hand, is dam well safer for me and my family then a gun in your hand. old fat white men Gun bubbas like to shoot things.

Look at this comedy act he found someone who got shot by a illegal I'm guessing , now the normal routine is me coming back with 100 or 200 people killed by the white old fat gun bubbas. Which of course I can, but I would have to care a little bit more then I do to push that boundary. Get this 100% straight , I've been in every state in Mexico, all 31 of them and in Mexico city multiple times. I will take any illegal as a neighbor over any one of you old fat red neck gun bubbas. any day of the week.

I am Italian married to a Mexican with two children so you can stop lumping myself in with “old fat redneck bubbas.” Further, I too have been to Mexico multiple times. Since you are so enamored with Mexico while I believe even a single murder of a US Citizen by an illegal is one too many, perhaps you would have no problem with the US adopting Mexico’s immigration and enforcement policy?

We need to investigate the very likely possibility that the Corrupt Democrat Politicians are being bribed by the Drug Cartels to stop the Border Wall.

immigration_MexicanDrugCartel.jpg

I propose that JBander's nurse change his diaper. You know me, I could come up with a cornucopia of foul-mouthed flaming, and likely cartoonish insults against our elderly friend but out of deference to his elderly age, I'm not going to do it. No matter how unpleasant this senior-citizen-troll is, I believe it's really not cool to humiliate what's left of a man who is so old, crippled, senile, feeble, incontinent, mummified, nursing-home-material, husk of his former self and all the many other unfortunate things our JBander is. So I'm asking fellow Republicans to please find it in your hearts to have a little mercy on this poor, suffering, obviously broken down old coot. As my late grandma would say about JBander, "He is to be pitied."

I'm not going anywhere. This is an open forum.
Want to bet, I can make you disappear out of my life very easily.

I propose that JBander's nurse change his diaper. You know me, I could come up with a cornucopia of foul-mouthed flaming, and likely cartoonish insults against our elderly friend but out of deference to his elderly age, I'm not going to do it. No matter how unpleasant this senior-citizen-troll is, I believe it's really not cool to humiliate what's left of a man who is so old, crippled, senile, feeble, incontinent, mummified, nursing-home-material, husk of his former self and all the many other unfortunate things our JBander is. So I'm asking fellow Republicans to please find it in your hearts to have a little mercy on this poor, suffering, obviously broken down old coot. As my late grandma would say about JBander, "He is to be pitied."
Not bad , that's kind of funny.

I am Italian married to a Mexican with two children so you can stop lumping myself in with “old fat redneck bubbas.” Further, I too have been to Mexico multiple times. Since you are so enamored with Mexico while I believe even a single murder of a US Citizen by an illegal is one too many, perhaps you would have no problem with the US adopting Mexico’s immigration and enforcement policy?
I'm not lumping you anywhere , your doing that all, by yourself.

We need to investigate the very likely possibility that the Corrupt Democrat Politicians are being bribed by the Drug Cartels to stop the Border Wall.

View attachment 237452
I've made serious concessions---
I think I've made enough concessions, I agreed to a two wire fence 3 feet high at the border as long as I get my neon signs saying "Welcome to America , the land of opportunity" ever 1/4 mile. And as a concession it doesn't have to blink on and off. That's as far as the dems should go but I want the good Americans to volunteer to go down as national greeters , for this side of the border. I mean they are great neighbors as a whole, way more religious then this country, way more caring of the people around them and a lot harder worker than 95% of the Americans Great neighbors .They are my brothers and sisters. They will vote their conscience and not there pocket books , can't beat that,

one of you old fat red neck gun bubbas.

“I will take any illegal as a neighbor over any one of you old fat red neck gun bubbas.

View attachment 237452

YOu are too generous. Dems don't need reasons to be anti-American. It is just who they are.

Like I said I say as I see it , and that's you ,

“I will take any illegal as a neighbor over any one of you old fat red neck gun bubbas.

all by following what you have to say on just about any given subject,

yup I call it as I see it , your the one who is showing who you are not me. You fit the name on every comment I've seen you reply to or contribute. If the hat fits--Your just the side that's willing to destroy my country supporting by far the biggest piece of shit that has ever walked this land. Live with it at this point there is nothing that would change my mind who you are. So I stand by what I said 100%.

This thread teaches me one thing. A sadly high percentage of Americans on both sides of the house are so stupid their right to vote should be removed. Maybe though, given you’re all armed to the teeth, Putin’s plans will come to fruition and you’ll wipe each other out in the next civil war?

Like I said I say as I see it , and that's you ,
all by following what you have to say on just about any given subject,

yup I call it as I see it , your the one who is showing who you are not me. You fit the name on every comment I've seen you reply to or contribute. If the hat fits--Your just the side that's willing to destroy my country supporting by far the biggest piece of shit that has ever walked this land. Live with it at this point there is nothing that would change my mind who you are. So I stand by what I said 100%.

You’re not standing on anything except sand. You can’t even stand by what you originally defined me because you got exposed.

Forum List

Back