I realize Trump has a hard on for Bezos and the WP, but seriously ... Amazon?

sadly, this is just a slam at people who may not understand it, or your way of how you see it.

which is more important to you - getting proper information out there, or slamming people who disagree with you?

Dude, think about it for just a minute... TRump is whining because someone uses the POSTAL SERVICE as their "delivery boy"...

I mean, can you honestly not see the irony in that...let me help...what is the purpose of the postal service....to deliver things!

That would be like someone whining about someone using Delta as their "transportation service"...

Oh, and if you have ever gotten a letter or sent a letter, you too have used the USPS as your delivery boy.

see what i mean? even when i ask you for info and tell you i'll listen w/an open mind, you still need to get some shots in.

appreciate the info, have a great weekend man.

I gave you information, and you ignore that. Quit being such a snowflake, it is embarrassing to read sometimes.
how did i ignore it? i'm open it to, and i get what you're saying and will go look under that premise. am i supposed to go "gosh thank you gator - you opened a whole new world to me?"

i didn't tell you that you were wrong, i didn't tell you that i was right. i said what i found and how i got to my conclusions and said AT THE TIME THIS SHIT STARTED i'm open to your ideas on this to learn from.

night gave me a lot more info on the ins and outs than you and i appreciated that information and marked his post INFORMATIVE.

maybe people would listen to you more if you were a dick less.

The funny part about most of the info I gave you is that it came from your own link, something you didn't bother to read.

You try so hard to put on this air of being above it all and "can't we all just get along" yet I have never seen you call out a fellow Trump supporter for being a dick, why is that?

If you were not trying to hard to be above us, you could have admitted it is sort of damn funny that anyone would complain about the postal service being used as a "delivery boy", since that is their singular reason to exist.

But you cannot even allow yourself to laugh at this, as it might offend your fellow Trump supporters...something that just will not do it seems.

He was right. You are a dick

The WaPO has been trying to destroy him for over a year. They have published so many unsubstantiated rumors from anonymous sources that it's impossible to count them all. The damage they have done is unfathomable yet they cannot handle it when Trump issues a statement. So sorry that their Whittle feelings are hurt.

Why doesn’t Trump then go after the WaPo and not a company that has no financial ties the paper?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Say what? WaPo doesn't have financial ties with Amazon?

The owner of one is the CEO of the other. There are no financial connections between the actual companies.

Close...
Washington Post to be sold to Jeff Bezos, the founder of Amazon

Thank you for showing I was 100% correct.

Not exactly the brightest are you?

Dude, think about it for just a minute... TRump is whining because someone uses the POSTAL SERVICE as their "delivery boy"...

I mean, can you honestly not see the irony in that...let me help...what is the purpose of the postal service....to deliver things!

That would be like someone whining about someone using Delta as their "transportation service"...

Oh, and if you have ever gotten a letter or sent a letter, you too have used the USPS as your delivery boy.

see what i mean? even when i ask you for info and tell you i'll listen w/an open mind, you still need to get some shots in.

I gave you information, and you ignore that. Quit being such a snowflake, it is embarrassing to read sometimes.
how did i ignore it? i'm open it to, and i get what you're saying and will go look under that premise. am i supposed to go "gosh thank you gator - you opened a whole new world to me?"

i didn't tell you that you were wrong, i didn't tell you that i was right. i said what i found and how i got to my conclusions and said AT THE TIME THIS SHIT STARTED i'm open to your ideas on this to learn from.

night gave me a lot more info on the ins and outs than you and i appreciated that information and marked his post INFORMATIVE.

The funny part about most of the info I gave you is that it came from your own link, something you didn't bother to read.

You try so hard to put on this air of being above it all and "can't we all just get along" yet I have never seen you call out a fellow Trump supporter for being a dick, why is that?

If you were not trying to hard to be above us, you could have admitted it is sort of damn funny that anyone would complain about the postal service being used as a "delivery boy", since that is their singular reason to exist.

But you cannot even allow yourself to laugh at this, as it might offend your fellow Trump supporters...something that just will not do it seems.

I have never disagreed with anyone that told me that. I am a dick to people that need to be treated in such a manner

Why doesn’t Trump then go after the WaPo and not a company that has no financial ties the paper?

Say what? WaPo doesn't have financial ties with Amazon?

The owner of one is the CEO of the other. There are no financial connections between the actual companies.

Close...
Washington Post to be sold to Jeff Bezos, the founder of Amazon

Thank you for showing I was 100% correct.

Not exactly the brightest are you?

Clearly wayyyyyy brighter than you...but I guess that is a damn low bar

no i just read it with a different mindset.

and ask political chick and a few others if we've not gotten into it before. not my fault you didn't see those.

and yea - i just get tired of the NO YOU'RE A DICK! AM NOT YOU ARE. some people still thrive on that and act as if it will help.

Yet you did not hesitate to call me a dick...

you did not hesitate to act like one.

and ask political chick and a few others if we've not gotten into it before. not my fault you didn't see those.

and yea - i just get tired of the NO YOU'RE A DICK! AM NOT YOU ARE. some people still thrive on that and act as if it will help.

I didn't act like one till you deserved it. I asked a question nicely, I gave you a nice reply and then I made a joke about what Trump said about the postal service, and then you went off on me...after that I treated you accordingly.

I didn't act like one till you deserved it. I asked a question nicely, I gave you a nice reply and then I made a joke about what Trump said about the postal service, and then you went off on me...after that I treated you accordingly.
of course.
all my fault.

you win the internet today.

feel better?

of course.
all my fault.

feel better?

WOW I won the whole thing?? COOL. :11_2_1043:

of course.
all my fault.

feel better?

Now that we got that out of the way, let me ask you this.

Do you think it is coincidence that the only people that did not find it funny as hell that Trump has an issue with the US Postal Service being a "delivery boy" were the Trump followers/advocates?

of course.
all my fault.

feel better?

WOW I won the whole thing?? COOL. :11_2_1043:
everything past 56k. :)

of course.
all my fault.

feel better?

Do you think it is coincidence that the only people that did not find it funny as hell that Trump has an issue with the US Postal Service being a "delivery boy" were the Trump followers/advocates?
i find it funny people cult up and it won't matter who does what, the other side is always wrong.

insert any argument you want to in there but that's 90% of in here or most forums. i'd RATHER be in the 10% looking for solutions, not whipping boys.

and shit - doing my show tonight. i'll need part of that internet back. it's 80s night. :)

I have never disagreed with anyone that told me that. I am a dick to people that need to be treated in such a manner

Typical leftist. Blame your behavior on others

Ahhh...my cute little statist trying to hump my leg again.

of course.
all my fault.

feel better?

i find it funny people cult up and it won't matter who does what, the other side is always wrong.

insert any argument you want to in there but that's 90% of in here or most forums. i'd RATHER be in the 10% looking for solutions, not whipping boys.

and shit - doing my show tonight. i'll need part of that internet back. it's 80s night.

So, to be one of the 10% one has to give up having a sense of humor? Screw that!

You're just barking at shadows again

of course.
all my fault.

feel better?

and shit - doing my show tonight. i'll need part of that internet back. it's 80s night.

So, to be one of the 10% one has to give up having a sense of humor? Screw that!
you don't think i have a sense of humor?

we're still talking, aren't we???

BOO-YA!!!

of course.
all my fault.

feel better?

BOO-YA!!!

:lame2:
:21::21:

You're just barking at shadows again
:imsorry3::itsok:

of course.
all my fault.

feel better?

BOO-YA!!!

tough crowd tough crowd

BOO-YA!!!

tough crowd tough crowd
:muahaha:

Forum List

Back