I really believe there maybe a Civil War if republicans don't win the next election!!

He lied that the Taliban would not take over and that we would get every American out before we left. It’s recorded. You didn’t think period.
Lied? You mean he knew that Afghan army that we spent 20 years and trillion dollars building would surrender instead of fight?

Rep. Madison Cawthorn (R-NC) spread lies about the 2020 election and suggested there could be "bloodshed" over future elections.

I really do believe it. Republicans don't honor judges anymore, and republicans don't honor police.
There no more law and order republicans.
--------------------------------------------

Florida Is Blocking Money From 2 School Districts Over Mask Mandates, Defying A JudgFlorida Is Blocking Money From 2 School Districts Over Mask Mandates, Defying A Judge : NPR

They say they honor vets, but that will be over with as soon as they impeach Biden.

What do they honor, power!
The Federal judgement is not binding on the Governor. This is still a Union of States. At this point the law breakers are the school districts who think they are bigger than their own state government. They are not. Law Breaking? Where were you for four years while the left burned down the entire country? Even during the current administration BLM and ANTIFA members are being sentenced to long federal prison terms...it's happening right now. Why didn't Dr. Poc step in to save them? So are the capitol rioters...... being sentenced as they should be. If they try to arrest Desantis it will only become a showdown between Florida State Police and the local Federal Agents..... that won't work at all.

JO

DId she openly call for bloodshed and insurrection?

No? I didn't think so.

So in her case she can dance all around it...infer it....motivate hatred in her constituents.....and sow discord from a position of authority and that's all fine yes?

JO

Lied? You mean he knew that Afghan army that we spent 20 years and trillion dollars building would surrender instead of fight?
They all knew it .... because less then 10% of that Trillion went into the War effort....the rest of it was payola, graft, and theft.

JO

The Federal judgement is not binding on the Governor. This is still a Union of States. At this point the law breakers are the school districts who think they are bigger than their own state government. They are not. Law Breaking? Where were you for four years while the left burned down the entire country? Even during the current administration BLM and ANTIFA members are being sentenced to long federal prison terms...it's happening right now. Why didn't Dr. Poc step in to save them? So are the capitol rioters...... being sentenced as they should be. If they try to arrest Desantis it will only become a showdown between Florida State Police and the local Federal Agents..... that won't work at all.

JO
"Where were you for four years while the left burned down the entire country?"

When? I was also here for the insurrection.

Yeah, it may actually be possible. 30 years of talk radio (and then internet) indoctrination, distortion and misinformation being manifest.
But you guys on the left want to fix that problem by restricting free speech

Bellies are too full. People can still go to the mall to buy shit on credit that they do not need.

The compliant masses will continue to do as they are instructed until the hunger comes. Even then...

Look at the lockdowns and, ongoing vaccination restrictions. If anything is an indicator of the likelihood of rebellion?

LOL!

JO
Commissioner of Education Richard Corcoran announced that school board members in Alachua and Broward counties will not be getting paychecks from the department of education this month, saying their mandatory face mask policies violate parental rights. The board will hold onto the funds until each school board complies with Gov. Ron DeSantis' now overturned executive order.

He said 2-6 mos. Not 2-6 minutes and he left behind weaponry and people. Now his approval rating is in the toilet and that’s from biased leftist sources. Loss

I hate all talk of civil war because I believe in our electoral system. It is one reason I find purveyors of the election fraud lie contemptible. There is always another election coming down the pike.

He said 2-6 mos. Not 2-6 minutes and he left behind weaponry and people. Now his approval rating is in the toilet and that’s from biased leftist sources. Loss
What would have been different if Biden had said "The Afghan Army is not reliable and will collapse before we exit"?

"Where were you for four years while the left burned down the entire country?"

When? I was also here for the insurrection.

Burned down the entire country?

Wow that right winger you replied to delusional and a liar.

If the entire country was burned down there wouldn't be any cities or towns left.

Why do people like that say such lies or believe such lies?

It doesn't make any sense but intelligent people who hear that are stunned that people in our nation are such liars.

1630501678195.png

Forum List

Back