I really liked Judge Jackson's answer on the definition of a "woman."

img_1_1648446994199.jpg

As if the question wasn't a wannabe gotcha moment for republicans.
She handled it beautifully.
Cruz and the other haters got sat on their arses.
That in itself implies she is suitable for the sc.
I agree, It is a "gotcha" moment. The stupid left brings these moments upon themselves by continuing to be insanely politically correct.

Youre a little over the top and being silly.
The question was a set up and she deflected beautifully. They won't wedge that smart girl.
You people are ridiculous…In the end it isn’t going to matter.
Thank God Trump appointed 3 conservatives….Enjoy your token.

You people are ridiculous…In the end it isn’t going to matter.
What is ridiculous is how those idiots thought they would wedge her. She has done nothing wrong in the lead up to her appointment. Its you arseholes that don't want a black democrat
Thank God Trump appointed 3 conservatives….Enjoy your token.
Thank God????
Who do you think appoints these people?

You had no problems with Trump appointing republicans but now want her ridiculed for doing nothing but being black and a democrat.
How democrat of you?
Trump stacked the sc to get his challenges approved but they refused to hear it. That worked well dickhead

What is ridiculous is how those idiots thought they would wedge her. She has done nothing wrong in the lead up to her appointment. Its you arseholes that don't want a black democrat

Thank God????
Who do you think appoints these people?

You had no problems with Trump appointing republicans but now want her ridiculed for doing nothing but being black and a democrat.
How democrat of you?
Trump stacked the sc to get his challenges approved but they refused to hear it. That worked well dickhead
Oh oh….you caught us….asking a question is obviously racist…boy, how fragile you dumbasses are…Just remember she will make ZERO impact on the court…6-3 sucker.

Oh oh….you caught us….asking a question is obviously racist…boy, how fragile you dumbasses are…Just remember she will make ZERO impact on the court…6-3 sucker.
Exactly. But it will when Biden gets more judges which he said he would.
You'll squeel like a pig when he does.

What makes you so hypocritical is you bellow about freedom and democracy but refuse to have equal parties represented on the sc.
You want a fascist dictatorial sc like Trump wanted for the government.

There's no racism when it's a republican judge. Only when there democrat.
How coincidental

Exactly. But it will when Biden gets more judges which he said he would.
You'll squeel like a pig when he does.

What makes you so hypocritical is you bellow about freedom and democracy but refuse to have equal parties represented on the sc.
You want a fascist dictatorial sc like Trump wanted for the government.

There's no racism when it's a republican judge. Only when there democrat.
How coincidental
Give it a rest Eugene….you brought race into this, I didn’t.

If you had any credibility at all to lay any claim to “science”, then you would have no difficulty answering that question correctly, without needing me to “define” for you what all sane people already know.
I know the science, what I'm trying to discern is whether or not you do. As one of you discovered in another thread, finding a scientific way to discern men from women is a bit more difficult than your small and ignorant mind probably realizes.

She said that she was unable to define the term "woman" because she is not a biologist. She is the current flavor of the week for liberal Democrats, so now the official stance of the liberal Democrats is that it is biologists who are the experts to be consulted on who is and is not a woman.

This is much better than what they said last week, which is that we have to listen to the science on that question. More correctly, what they do is to accuse anyone who disagrees with them of "not following the science." When they say "the science" about defining gender, they mean that gender studies professor who was interviewed on NPR the other day.

People such as Lia Thomas and Rachel Levine are not "women," by any biological definition, so it is good that it is biologists who are again recognized as the experts on that. I don't object if Lia and Rachel prefer to be called "transwomen," but I don't see what is wrong with the formerly widely accepted terms, "cross-dressers," and "ladyboys."

That would solve a lot of problems, since the NCAA Women's swimming competition is for "women," not "transwomen." If transwomen, and transmen are truly as ubiquitous as the left clams, they are deserving of their own categories in sports. I doubt that the swim meets for transwomen and transmen would draw much of a fanbase, but then neither does college swimming in general, as far as I know. Most of the audience are parents and friends, and I'm sure Lia's parents and friends would be just as proud, or even more proud, of Lia if he were the true champion of the transwomen swimmers category, and not the best cheater in the Women's category.
Her answer was designed to protect her party alignment. Had she given a hard and fast definition it most likely would have cost her a large percentage of democratic votes. Right now one of the platforms of the democratic party is gender fluidity because it allows them to embrace a greater number of voters not because it makes any sense.

Her answer was designed to protect her party alignment. Had she given a hard and fast definition it most likely would have cost her a large percentage of democratic votes. Right now one of the platforms of the democratic party is gender fluidity because it allows them to embrace a greater number of voters not because it makes any sense.
It always comes down to the old saying in politics....Depends on which side your bread is buttered.

Forum List

Back