I really liked Judge Jackson's answer on the definition of a "woman."

The school isn't named, you liar.
What I mean to say is, I have all the information you do. Ezra probably isn't that students real name going by the * by it. I'm not sure why that matters to you. There are other athletes mentioned if you keep reading who's full names are given and who's athletic careers you can Google. I'm not here to be your guide down your awakening of trans awareness I'm only here to point and laugh and destroy your stupid arguments. Do you have any more you'd care to make?

What I mean to say is, I have all the information you do. Ezra probably isn't that students real name going by the * by it. I'm not sure why that matters to you. There are other athletes mentioned if you keep reading who's full names are given and who's athletic careers you can Google. I'm not here to be your guide down your awakening of trans awareness I'm only here to point and laugh and destroy your stupid arguments. Do you have any more you'd care to make?
Only one other biological female is mentioned and that one was forced to compete only with other biological females. You lied and you failed.

Last edited:
Only one other biological female is mentioned and that one was forced to compete only with other biological females. You lied and you failed.

No. You continue to fail you clown. 😄

For many trans boys, especially those who live in more isolated areas, this invisibility has real impacts. Visibility allows people to see pathways for themselves, to believe that their goals and aspirations are possible. It’s why athletes like Schuyler Bailar, the first openly transgender Division I NCAA swimmer, and Chris Mosier, the first openly trans athlete to qualify for Team USA and who competed in the Olympic Trials in January 2020, are so important.

Couple of losers. Never won even once. You keep trying, though.
One made the Olympic team and competed in a world championship and would definitely beat the breaks off of you. You couldn't even win this argument. 😄

Last edited:
First define what a man and woman are, biologically speaking.

I like how you think you get to assert, "A person is whatever they identify as" without ever being required to define what it is they're identifying as, but you get to demand that WE define "biological man" and "biological woman" as though WE are the ones saying something abnormal and need to justify ourselves sufficiently to YOU.

I have a better idea. YOU define "man" and "woman", and we'll let you know whether or not you've earned the right to say anything else on the subject at all.

I know the science, what I'm trying to discern is whether or not you do. As one of you discovered in another thread, finding a scientific way to discern men from women is a bit more difficult than your small and ignorant mind probably realizes.

"I know the science, but I'm not going to tell you what it is. I'm just going to keep asserting it exists and agrees with me, and then try to change the subject and hope you don't call me on it."

*yawn*

I figured that was about the best your mind could muster. 😄

Well, it's still more answer than YOU'VE ever given, so I don't know what your two faulty brain cells think you have to laugh at. Is your definition still, "I know exactly what it is, but I'm not telling. Please, PLEASE fall for my bluff"?

Forum List

Back