I really liked Judge Jackson's answer on the definition of a "woman."

How are brains scans an opinion?
They're not but your interpretation is. Women born with XY chromosomes typically grow up as women. You want to argue that the abnormal should be seen as normal because you can't accept reality. Are you trans?

img_1_1648525008175.jpg

Also because of their use as a tool in the ongoing effort to legitimize pedophilia.
Yes....seems like they are actually reaching out to pedophiles....that will be the breaking point....that's when you no longer struggle with the rationale of putting them down for the long sleep.

Youre a little over the top and being silly.
The question was a set up and she deflected beautifully. They won't wedge that smart girl.
I don’t think she deflected “beautifully”, I think she deflected because she was afraid of being labeled transphobic.

This of course raises the question as to why anyone should fear stating what they think a man or a woman is.

To that I say that liberals are the ones who created this atmosphere of fear and paranoia and it is a fucking shame.

Laws are written against discrimination based on sex which is why describing a woman is unnecessary since there is no direct definition by the law on discrimination, it is no discrimination period. I know the right wants to discriminate based on sex but unfortunately, the law doesn't signify sex as either a man or a woman.
Go look up the 19th Amendment and tell us what you learned.

I don’t think she deflected “beautifully”, I think she deflected because she was afraid of being labeled transphobic.

This of course raises the question as to why anyone should fear stating what they think a man or a woman is.

To that I say that liberals are the ones who created this atmosphere of fear and paranoia and it is a fucking shame.
That kind of cowardice does not belong on the SCOTUS bench.

Tremendously brilliant. So you're going to combat mental illness by simply calling it sanity. If you don't acknowledge it, it doesn't exist, right? I wonder if it'll work as well as "We'll lower the crime rate by simply redefining things as not-crimes."
What's not brilliant are your arguments. Gender dysphoria is not a mental illness and is not classified by the medical community as a mental illness nor is gender dysphoria like crime. It's not something that needs to be combated. The existence of trans individuals is not an assault on you.
Is that your idea of "science"? "Look, there's a rare birth defect! That invalidates the biology of the entire species, and we all just have to wander around pretending to be confused!"?
I'm not pretending to be anything, it's you clowns pretending to hide behind science so you can give voice to your bigotry. My argument isn't that rare conditions invalidate biology it's that they expand our ideas of what biology is capable of and that we should recognize we as humans are not bound by strict biological absolutes in how we view one another. We can make room for recognizing people with XY chromosomes as women why not people who's brain patterns match those of a woman?
By being one vague study, with a small subject group, that didn't really measure anything significant.
One study group and objective results from brain scans is more evidence then you've produced.
I know, I know. The instant someone tells you, "Look, you can say you were right!" that's all you need. Because you care about "science".
Not just "someone" you clown the professionals actually studying the science behind transgenderism.
EDIT: I forgot to ask. If there's no clear definition of what a woman is, how did the "scientists" in the brain scan study you love so much know whose scans to compare the transgenders' scans to?
General consensus.

What's not brilliant are your arguments. Gender dysphoria is not a mental illness and is not classified by the medical community as a mental illness nor is gender dysphoria like crime. It's not something that needs to be combated. The existence of trans individuals is not an assault on you.

I'm not pretending to be anything, it's you clowns pretending to hide behind science so you can give voice to your bigotry. My argument isn't that rare conditions invalidate biology it's that they expand our ideas of what biology is capable of and that we should recognize we as humans are not bound by strict biological absolutes in how we view one another. We can make room for recognizing people with XY chromosomes as women why not people who's brain patterns match those of a woman?

One study group and objective results from brain scans is more evidence then you've produced.

Not just "someone" you clown the professionals actually studying the science behind transgenderism.

General consensus.
Shall we do brain studies on everyone who has gender dysphoria so we know who is faking and who isn't, or do we just take their word and it doesn't really matter?

Shall we do brain studies on everyone who has gender dysphoria so we know who is faking and who isn't, or do we just take their word and it doesn't really matter?
I think we should take brain scans of the people who thinking they're faking.

Sure seems to be a sudden outbreak of transgenderism. Have you ever seen the movie "The Body Snatchers"?
Do you often base your world view on things you saw in sci-fi movies? 😄 Are you admitting here that your mind is controlled by the Hollywood elites? 😆

Do you often base your world view on things you saw in sci-fi movies? 😄 Are you admitting here that your mind is controlled by the Hollywood elites? 😆
Not MY mind. Yours. Many sci-fi movies are a satire of society and culture. Don't you know that?

She said that she was unable to define the term "woman" because she is not a biologist. She is the current flavor of the week for liberal Democrats, so now the official stance of the liberal Democrats is that it is biologists who are the experts to be consulted on who is and is not a woman.

This is much better than what they said last week, which is that we have to listen to the science on that question. More correctly, what they do is to accuse anyone who disagrees with them of "not following the science." When they say "the science" about defining gender, they mean that gender studies professor who was interviewed on NPR the other day.

People such as Lia Thomas and Rachel Levine are not "women," by any biological definition, so it is good that it is biologists who are again recognized as the experts on that. I don't object if Lia and Rachel prefer to be called "transwomen," but I don't see what is wrong with the formerly widely accepted terms, "cross-dressers," and "ladyboys."

That would solve a lot of problems, since the NCAA Women's swimming competition is for "women," not "transwomen." If transwomen, and transmen are truly as ubiquitous as the left clams, they are deserving of their own categories in sports. I doubt that the swim meets for transwomen and transmen would draw much of a fanbase, but then neither does college swimming in general, as far as I know. Most of the audience are parents and friends, and I'm sure Lia's parents and friends would be just as proud, or even more proud, of Lia if he were the true champion of the transwomen swimmers category, and not the best cheater in the Women's category.
LOL

love the sarcastic, sardonic tone...

:)

and of course agree 100%

but here is something not so LOL worthy

our children... the poor things must be very confused... :(

+

+

I don't have to. That isn't my argument its yours.
So everything is whatever you say it is. My, how convenient. Therefore, science is whatever you say it is. You claim that you reference actual science. Yet, you can't give us the actual science. You're full of shit and a fucking liar.

Last edited:
So everything is whatever you say it is. My, how convenient. Therefore, science is whatever you say it is. You're insane.
No, I'm the majority, Shit Bird. There is science and then there is how we apply science. Biologists and scientists are concerned with DNA and chromosomes, genes and alleles, their work happens on a different plain of existence. Who gets to be considered a man or woman is a consideration that largely happens on the social plain of existence, not the cellular one. Science can inform us but biology and nature aren't perfect and sometimes people with XY chromosomes get to be considered women even though they are genetically men and may have testicles. Why? Because that is how they see themselves even though genetically the truth is more complicated. You also see this thinking exhibited on the Right (though usually as a lack of empathy) when they suggest liberal men aren't real men. There they are also acknowledging the social aspect of gender rather than the biological one just from the standpoint of a complete asshole.

No, I'm the majority, Shit Bird. There is science and then there is how we apply science. Biologists and scientists are concerned with DNA and chromosomes, genes and alleles, their work happens on a different plain of existence. Who gets to be considered a man or woman is a consideration that largely happens on the social plain of existence, not the cellular one. Science can inform us but biology and nature aren't perfect and sometimes people with XY chromosomes get to be considered women even though they are genetically men and may have testicles. Why? Because that is how they see themselves even though genetically the truth is more complicated. You also see this thinking exhibited on the Right (though usually as a lack of empathy) when they suggest liberal men aren't real men. There they are also acknowledging the social aspect of gender rather than the biological one just from the standpoint of a complete asshole.
You're so full of shit. Buzz off, shit head.

Forum List

Back