“I really think you should press the button to wipe Jews off the face of the Earth.”

The Q-cult is openly antisemitic. That's a third of the Republican party.

Not all Republicans are antisemites, but all of them tolerate the very numerous antisemites among them. They all run cover for those antisemites. Just look at this thread.

They have to. That's their base. Republicans know they can't win elections without the white supremacist antisemite demographic.

Okay. Watson must be a democrat then.
I could give a flying-fuck what he is.
What he thinks has zip to do with what the rest of us think.
Republicans and conservatives in general aren't monolithic like Democrats are.
We're all allowed to have our own thoughts and feelings.....unlike Democrats.

And I'm wise enough to know the difference between a verified statement and gossip dressed up as fact.

Paul Joseph Watson works for Alex Jones on Infowars and invents stories that idiots believe in.

I think that his views will find favour with many of his fellow travellers on the right but perhaps will disappoint his many Jewish fans.

Basically the far right might conceal its true motives for a period but the truth always comes out in the end.

The Q-cult is openly antisemitic. That's a third of the Republican party.

Not all Republicans are antisemites, but all of them tolerate the very numerous antisemites among them. They all run cover for those antisemites. Just look at this thread.

They have to. That's their base. Republicans know they can't win elections without the white supremacist antisemite demographic.
The right seems to be held together by its hatred of minorities. They dont seem to have any policies outside of that.

I could give a flying-fuck what he is.
What he thinks has zip to do with what the rest of us think.
Republicans and conservatives in general aren't monolithic like Democrats are.
We're all allowed to have our own thoughts and feelings.....unlike Democrats.

And I'm wise enough to know the difference between a verified statement and gossip dressed up as fact.
So is he a democrat or what ?

'Far right"?

You fucking leftards are downright STUPID.

Alex Jones is a libertarian, dumb shit.

He's not far ANYTHING, except kookie.

The other guy Watson, I never even heard of him, I mean, do you fuckers sit up all night scouring the internet for some jackass who said something stupid?

Get a life! Go screw a trannie or something
They are all far right trash.

The right seems to be held together by its hatred of minorities. They dont seem to have any policies outside of that.
if you think that the left loves minorities tommy then you should spend some time among them......the ones in S.Cal that i worked with and lived around were not as accepting of those folks as they try and lead you to believe......sure they tell them that they are with them....but please just dont move in next door......

if you think that the left loves minorities tommy then you should spend some time among them......the ones in S.Cal that i worked with and lived around were not as accepting of those folks as they try and lead you to believe......sure they tell them that they are with them....but please just dont move in next door......
Paul Joseph Watson is hard right.

This guy seems to be advocating for hitler type "solutions". And he is doing it in an environment where he feels those views will not harm him.

The right has a huge problem.

So is he a democrat or what ?
Doesn't matter what he is.
It has no effect on my beliefs.....and that's the point I was trying to make.
But we can point out numerous cases of of a Democrat president (Obama) showing absolute disdain for Jews.
The way he treated Israeli President Netanyahu the first time he met him was despicable.

But we can point out numerous cases of of a Democrat president (Obama) showing absolute disdain for Jews.
The way he treated Israeli President Netanyahu the first time he met him was despicable.
Is that the Obama who gave Israel all that money ?

The meeting with Bibi Netanyahu was to discuss stopping Jewish only settlements in the occupied West Bank. Bibi showed up with a plan to build more. He took the meeting under false pretenses. What was the point. Obama should have dismissed him the first five minutes. And, of course Bibi wanted MORE US foreign aid.

Paul Joseph Watson works for Alex Jones on Infowars and invents stories that idiots believe in.

I think that his views will find favour with many of his fellow travellers on the right but perhaps will disappoint his many Jewish fans.

Basically the far right might conceal its true motives for a period but the truth always comes out in the end.
What does your rant have to do with the link

He should run for Congress - the GOP loves this kind of talk.

When the con-servatives slip up and tell us what they really think.......we should believe them.

Would it help if they just agreed the character was as whacked out and silly as you are ... :dunno:
Seriously ... The two of you were made for each other.

Nope. I have never wanted to "press a button" and kill all the Jews. That is a far right wankfest. Why do you feel the need to cover for them ?

Forum List

Back