🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

"I regret voting for Trump" - No one said ever.

Do you regret voting for president TRUMP?

• Yes.

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • No.

Votes: 34 85.0%
  • I regret not voting for TRUMP.

Votes: 4 10.0%

• Total voters
In a height of a TDS spasm the media published a story interviewing Mark Graham who allegedly regretted voting for president Trump and having #Trumpgret. I believe we even had a threads regarding the articles here. One problem, it was fake news. The person did not vote at all, and is now probably regretting not voting for president Trump.

Almost no one regrets voting for president Trump.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/gdpr-consent/?destination=/news/monkey-cage/wp/2017/03/22/how-many-trump-voters-really-regret-their-votes/?

I didn't vote for him but I knew a lot of staunch conservatives in 2016 who refused to acknowledge they voted for him, instead declaring they voted against Hillary.

CNN... I completely see these guys searching and searching all day for that one guy who regrets voting for Trump. Desperate folks...

So Gator, any regrets yet for not doing the manly thing and voting for Trump?

Just showing that your title was a lie.

Fuck no. I do not do regrets, they are as stupid as hate.

Trump is better than the last two presidents, that is the best praise I can give him.

Sorry that I do not share your worship of him.

CNN... I completely see these guys searching and searching all day for that one guy who regrets voting for Trump. Desperate folks...

So Gator, any regrets yet for not doing the manly thing and voting for Trump?

Just showing that your title was a lie.

Fuck no. I do not do regrets, they are as stupid as hate.

Trump is better than the last two presidents, that is the best praise I can give him.

Sorry that I do not share your worship of him.

I almost liked this reply except the quintessential gamma line about the title being a lie. The title is CLEARLY not meant to be taken literally, that's why it links to a poll which shows that some insignificant percentage of voters in fact do have regrets. The sort of twisting and trying to forcefully find weaknesses and undermine is obnoxious low status soylent male. Important to check T-levels. This sort of BS is why we are in trouble as a nation.

If I were gator not being a bitch would be my New Year's promise.

There are certainly people who have grave doubts. So far Trump is doing nothing to broaden his base. Not sure what he could do at this point.

False, he has moved to a more centrist position since the democrats moved to far-left. The base like the above poster are disappointed. What he does not understand is that this is so that he can get more votes and then finally deliver his promises on immigration to his base and save America.

Trump is not an ideological hack like you guys.
Being ideological means you have ideals. You have a set of rules you follow and a set of lines you will not follow politicians across. Without ideals leaders are nothing but opportunistic savages.

There are certainly people who have grave doubts. So far Trump is doing nothing to broaden his base. Not sure what he could do at this point.

False, he has moved to a more centrist position since the democrats moved to far-left. The base like the above poster are disappointed. What he does not understand is that this is so that he can get more votes and then finally deliver his promises on immigration to his base and save America.

Being ideological means you have ideals. You have a set of rules you follow and a set of lines you will not follow politicians across. Without ideals leaders are nothing but opportunistic savages.

Isn't it a wonder that we get this from the ideological hack.

No, favoring ideology in the face of all evidence is how we get "It wasn't real communism", which is exactly what you suffer from. What a surprise.

No, favoring ideology in the face of all evidence is how we get "It wasn't real communism", which is exactly what you suffer from. What a surprise.
The topic is the level of buyers remorse among those who voted for Trump in 2016. You're an fool if you think there is not a certain percentage that will not vote for him again.

Do you ever listen to yourself? If you are like this in real life you're annoying and practically impossible to talk to. Flying off the handle with rants about commies when someone questions Trump. This is what will sink Trump more than anything, the people like you who defend him the loudest.

The topic is the level of buyers remorse among those who voted for Trump in 2016. You're an fool if you think there is not a certain percentage that will not vote for him again.

Do you ever listen to yourself? If you are like this in real life you're annoying and practically impossible to talk to. Flying off the handle with rants about commies when someone questions Trump. This is what will sink Trump more than anything, the people like you who defend him the loudest.

In real life I communicate with intelligent people +4sd from you. Of course I don't communicate like this, they would think I am a retard. I communicate in retard to retards.

Now deal with the argument ideological hack or go away.

In real life I communicate with intelligent people +4sd from you. Of course I don't communicate like this, they would think I am a retard. I communicate in retard to retards.

What argument? You seem to have opened this topic with the claim that No one, Zero people, regret their vote for Trump. This is clearly impossible. There are a certain percentage who will vote democrat this time. Trump cannot afford to lose more than a couple of percentage points.

What argument? You seem to have opened this topic with the claim that No one, Zero people, regret their vote for Trump. This is clearly impossible. There are a certain percentage who will vote democrat this time. Trump cannot afford to lose more than a couple of percentage points.

See this is why I communicate in retard to retards. Not even being able to understand that the title is a figure of speech means you will not be able to understand much of anything. Further not being able to understand that clearly I couldn't possibly think that given there is a LINK right in the OP which says otherwise... well this guarantees you won't even be able to understand what an argument is - which is where you are at now.

Not a fruitful starting point for a discussion, now is it?

Last edited:

See this is why I communicate in retard to retards. Not even being able to understand that the title is a figure of speech means you will not be able to understand much of anything. Further not being able to understand that clearly I couldn't possibly think that given there is a LINK right in the OP which says otherwise... well this guarantees you won't even be able to understand what an argument is - which is where you are at now.
I have been valiantly and patiently trying to discuss the topic you posted. You answer me with nothing but accusations of being an ideologue and name calling. Go down to the flame zone and call people a bunch of bad names, get it out of your system, then come back and reasonably discuss your own topic. Fucking crank.

I have been valiantly and patiently trying to discuss the topic you posted. You answer me with nothing but accusations of being an ideologue and name calling. Go down to the flame zone and call people a bunch of bad names, get it out of your system, then come back and reasonably discuss your own topic. Fucking crank.

"Being ideological means you have ideals. You have a set of rules you follow and a set of lines you will not follow politicians across. Without ideals leaders are nothing but opportunistic savages."

After this message where you insist that every politician must follow ideology or be savages - and we can all make the guess which ideology you are talking about here - I am completely justified in calling you an ideological hack. Are you insane?

I personally don’t like the guy, but he’s been a mixed bag as president. I would prefer a center right President, but he’s really the only option considering how bad the democrats are.

Forum List

Back