🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

"I regret voting for Trump" - No one said ever.

Do you regret voting for president TRUMP?

• Yes.

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • No.

Votes: 34 85.0%
  • I regret not voting for TRUMP.

Votes: 4 10.0%

• Total voters
i supported Trump, and regret it.

Trump deported less than Obama.

Trump thinks Poland owes Jews reparations.

Trump thinks funding is for Israel, not Americans in need, or NATO.

Yes we know... and we likewise know that you won't be voting for Biden come 2020.

My vote doesn't matter, I'm not in a swing state.

Doesn't matter, yet you regret it... ok.

I had doubts about President Trump when I voted for him. His past history of collaboration with libs made him somewhat suspect.

However, since he took the oath, he's been a tremendous President. Regaining America's respect abroad as well as reviving America's economy to its most tremendous levels ever.

I can see where the libs are nervous. Trump's astounding successes have really made them obsolete. Libs depend on a failing economy. Remember their high point in the 20th Century was during the Roosevelt Depression.15 or 20% unemployment is tremendous for them.

There are certainly people who have grave doubts. So far Trump is doing nothing to broaden his base. Not sure what he could do at this point.

False, he has moved to a more centrist position since the democrats moved to far-left. The base like the above poster are disappointed. What he does not understand is that this is so that he can get more votes and then finally deliver his promises on immigration to his base and save America.

Trump is not an ideological hack like you guys.
Being ideological means you have ideals. You have a set of rules you follow and a set of lines you will not follow politicians across. Without ideals leaders are nothing but opportunistic savages.

Isn't it a wonder that we get this from the ideological hack.

No, favoring ideology in the face of all evidence is how we get "It wasn't real communism", which is exactly what you suffer from. What a surprise.
The topic is the level of buyers remorse among those who voted for Trump in 2016. You're an fool if you think there is not a certain percentage that will not vote for him again.

At this point, the only people who voted for Trump and will not vote for him over ANY Democrat next time have died in the interim.

When Trump wins again in 2020 by even more votes than in 2016 the left is going to completely lose its shit. :21::21::21::21::21::21:

Americans will make sure Trump "wins" the popular vote this time.
And all those states that promised to give their electoral votes to who ever wins the popular vote will will cry their eyes out even more that 2016.

time trump.jpg

Forum List

Back