I Side with the Kid

I side with the shooter too, but I need to say that could change depending on which country's laws will be deciding guilt or innocence.
In my own country I would NEVER side with a shooter, be it in his car or in his house! (or his church)

Yep, I am with the kid also. My home and my car is my domain. Come in my house or car to cause harm ya pay with your life. I faced my first road rage where I currently live this summer. It is very very rare here. Everyone is armed here. I am doing speed limit on a very heavily patrolled highway. This idiot passes me on double yellow lines right before a curve. Honking his horn cutting me off head out the window cussing me. What he does not know is from 2 to 4 in the afternoon a state troopers will be sitting at the Micky Mart parking lot just beyond that curve. Yep that trooper gets him. I drive by pointing and laughing 😂. Then to make things worse I pull my cell phone out and call the trooper. Yep, I know the trooper. Dude gets speeding ticket, reckless op, and menacing charges.

Yep, I am with the kid also. My home and my car is my domain. Come in my house or car to cause harm ya pay with your life. I faced my first road rage where I currently live this summer. It is very very rare here. Everyone is armed here. I am doing speed limit on a very heavily patrolled highway. This idiot passes me on double yellow lines right before a curve. Honking his horn cutting me off head out the window cussing me. What he does not know is from 2 to 4 in the afternoon a state troopers will be sitting at the Micky Mart parking lot just beyond that curve. Yep that trooper gets him. I drive by pointing and laughing 😂. Then to make things worse I pull my cell phone out and call the trooper. Yep, I know the trooper. Dude gets speeding ticket, reckless op, and menacing charges.
You're obviously not with the shooter. :You've told us a story that proves it!
Your choice would be approved in Canada, but you wouldn't be permitted to have the gun. You've said enough about having the gun with you, to show that your purpose would be against the law in Canada.

However, there are some legitimate reasons to have an unloaded safe gun in your car.

You're obviously not with the shooter. :You've told us a story that proves it!
Your choice would be approved in Canada, but you wouldn't be permitted to have the gun. You've said enough about having the gun with you, to show that your purpose would be against the law in Canada.

However, there are some legitimate reasons to have an unloaded safe gun in your car.
An unloaded gun is just a paper weight.

An unloaded gun is just a paper weight.
I understand what you're saying. I'll just say that in Canada the police consider an unloaded hand gun to be an illegal gun in all circumstances except for one legitimate purpose. You can ask me if you want to know.

Forum List

Back