I Snapped a Girl's Bra in High School

Meathead

Diamond Member
Jan 6, 2012
Prague, Czech Republic
I am deeply ashamed and have decided to turn myself in and plead guilty to sexual assault. I will not fight my extradition from the Czech Republic but will ask for a public defender.

My question is if the government in California will transport me back there as it is a pretty expensive ticket.

Last edited:
Don't expect to become a Supreme Court Jurist at any time in the future.

I am deeply ashamed and have decided to turn myself in and plead guilty to sexual assault. I will not fight my extradition from the Czech Republic but will as for a public defender.

My question is if the government in California will transport me back there as it is a pretty expensive ticket.
Hope she turned around and decked you.

I am deeply ashamed and have decided to turn myself in and plead guilty to sexual assault. I will not fight my extradition from the Czech Republic but will as for a public defender.

Well, Connie did turn around and she was definitely "stacked" as we used to say, but they weren't that big. Woulda been fun though.

In high school???? Isn't that a middle school or 6th grade thing? Good grief no wonder you're a Trump supporter.

In high school???? Isn't that a middle school or 6th grade thing? Good grief no wonder you're a Trump supporter.
I became a perv later in life. I am so ashamed, but we had a different idea of what sexual assault was in those days.

Now of course, we are better informed by the no-nookie police (Democrats).

I am deeply ashamed and have decided to turn myself in and plead guilty to sexual assault. I will not fight my extradition from the Czech Republic but will ask for a public defender.

upload_2018-10-3_14-37-15.jpeg

Good thing you aren't headed for the SC.

Hell they would drag you through the same sewer they are dragging BK through.

View attachment 220018
I know. Do you think Bodecea will spank me?

Last edited:
I was in Catholic School in 3rd grade circa 1983, a girl cut me in the lunch line so I pinched her ass.

Since the priests were doing much worse to the altar boys I assumed it would not effect my campaign to become Emperor, however I see that I now have to purge the entire catholic population in the State of Georgia.

Sorry, but it's the "progressive" way.

Did the same thing at 14 years old, she turned around and kissed me. Scared the hell out of me and I took off running like a whoose. Never did it against....I learned "Not to point anything in fun, it might be taken seriously. "

View attachment 220018
I know. Do you think Bodecea will spank me?

If she puts all her weight into it yer fuked!!!

Did she snap your bra in revenge?

Dr. Surfer is now afraid of bras and airplanes and boys thanks to the likes of you brawhippersnapper! Chrissy has transupped into Christine the man eating Amazon.

Did she snap your bra in revenge?
No, but she insisted on wearing two bras until 10 years later when her husband took her to couples therapy to discuss it.

Cheap vacation, huh?

Forum List

Back