I Snapped a Girl's Bra in High School

I am deeply ashamed and have decided to turn myself in and plead guilty to sexual assault. I will not fight my extradition from the Czech Republic but will ask for a public defender.

My question is if the government in California will transport me back there as it is a pretty expensive ticket.
Cheap vacation, huh?
Yeah. I hear San Quentin is beautiful this time of year.

I was in Catholic School in 3rd grade circa 1983, a girl cut me in the lunch line so I pinched her ass.

Since the priests were doing much worse to the altar boys I assumed it would not effect my campaign to become Emperor, however I see that I now have to purge the entire catholic population in the State of Georgia.

Sorry, but it's the "progressive" way.

When I was dating age I love to date Catholic Girls they had a strange ideas about dating and sex. Mainly near the weekend. Anyone else noticed.

A girl never tells... alas, not even fit for dog catcher after jr. high, lol. Boys were just too easy to manipulate back then :)

Good thing you aren't headed for the SC.

Hell they would drag you through the same sewer they are dragging BK through.
He's a Democrat. So I think he's got nothing to worry about.
I hear if you drown a young woman while cheating on your wife, not only will you escape prison, but you will be worshiped as a senator -- as long as you're a DEMOCRAT senator

280aqs.jpg

Forum List

Back