I Stand vindicated:

JQPublic1

Gold Member
Aug 10, 2012
I stand vindicated. White people really do fare much better in police confrontations and here is further proof.

Not only did this White woman point her gun at police officers, she taunted them as well. There was no swashbuckling young crusader in blue jumping from his still rolling patrol car while aiming and firing dead center mass. She aimed and postured until she got tired and threw the gun aside.. Only then was she arrested. The gun was as realistic as the one that Tamir Rice had. This is another addition for my sig line.

torrington_1_720.jpg

Here is the rest of the story:

Officers had a brief standoff with a woman who circled a police department with a fake gun and pointed it at officers.

"What are you doing? Shoot me!" Elaine Rothenberg told the Torrington police. "Boom, boom, boom."

Rothenberg, 66, was seen circling the perimeter of the Torrington police station on Christmas Eve. She pointed what appeared to be a gun at two civilians and asked if they were police officers, according to police. The civilians were able to get away unharmed.

Rothenberg then allegedly stood in front of an employees-only entrance, with the handgun raised in a shooting stance. After pointing it at officers, she threw the gun and was taken into custody, police said.

I am beginning to see why the Black Lives Movement is gaining momentum all over America.

What are the statistics of an old hag white woman shooting anyone in a Lilly white neighborhood ?

Do the math tard.

I stand vindicated. White people really do fare much better in police confrontations and here is further proof.

Not only did this White woman point her gun at police officers, she taunted them as well. There was no swashbuckling young crusader in blue jumping from his still rolling patrol car while aiming and firing dead center mass. She aimed and postured until she got tired and threw the gun aside.. Only then was she arrested. The gun was as realistic as the one that Tamir Rice had. This is another addition for my sig line.

torrington_1_720.jpg

Officers had a brief standoff with a woman who circled a police department with a fake gun and pointed it at officers.

"What are you doing? Shoot me!" Elaine Rothenberg told the Torrington police. "Boom, boom, boom."

Rothenberg, 66, was seen circling the perimeter of the Torrington police station on Christmas Eve. She pointed what appeared to be a gun at two civilians and asked if they were police officers, according to police. The civilians were able to get away unharmed.

Rothenberg then allegedly stood in front of an employees-only entrance, with the handgun raised in a shooting stance. After pointing it at officers, she threw the gun and was taken into custody, police said.

I am beginning to see why the Black Lives Movement is gaining momentum all over America.
In most cities I've lived in she would be dead

Where I live the Cubs would have thought she was related to me, and told her old ass to go to bed...

Are there injustices in the great society we live in?

Yes.

Will it ever change?

No!

What are the statistics of an old hag white woman shooting anyone in a Lilly white neighborhood ?

Do the math tard.

I did the math arsehole and when armed with a weapon the odds are 100%.
I guess you come up with lower odds because you can't count any higher than 10.

torrington_1_720.jpg

I guess the other 8 in my sig line don't live in your city either, huh?

Where I live the Cubs would have thought she was related to me, and told her old ass to go to bed...

Are there injustices in the great society we live in?

Yes.

Will it ever change?

No!
Finally, an honest answer.

torrington_1_720.jpg

My problem is not with the premise, it is with the image and example you choose to make it with. People like you are the kind of friends people can do without

torrington_1_720.jpg

My problem is not with the premise, it is with the image and example you choose to make it with. People like you are the kind of friends people can do without
I don't have many friends on USMB. People either agree or disagree with me. I am but a messenger whose ONLY friend is the truth. Thee truth can be painful to those who don't want to hear it or read about it.

Do the math tard.

I thought if someone points a gun at you, you shouldn't wait to find out.
That is my point exactly.... There does seem to be a racial disparity in the decision to shoot in any given confrontation that needs to be investigated...

There are thousands of examples of officers facing black citizens who have a gun and not shooting them. Do black citizens have a better chance than a white citizen of getting shot by individual officers, and yes by certain police departments? yes. But what does this prove? And why are police engaging citizens who pull out weapons?

I don't have many friends on USMB. People either agree or disagree with me. I am but a messenger whose ONLY friend is the truth. Thee truth can be painful to those who don't want to hear it or read about it.

I have a soft spot for the lonely loser. Get a life
I have a life, that is why my message count is so low. USMB is just a place to discuss some of my peripheral interests.You OTOH use to much of your valuable time here.... I guess you don't have a life.

There are thousands of examples of officers facing black citizens who have a gun and not shooting them. Do black citizens have a better chance than a white citizen of getting shot by individual officers, and yes by certain police departments? yes. But what does this prove? And why are police engaging citizens who pull out weapons?

I would like to see your link... got one? stalking out of your arse doesn't count for much around here...

torrington_1_720.jpg

I have a soft spot for the lonely loser. Get a life
I have a life, that is why my message count is so low. USMB is just a place to discuss some of my peripheral interests.You OTOH use to much of your valuable time here.... I guess you don't have a life.
I haven't been here for a few months?

I would like to see your link... got one? stalking out of your arse doesn't count for much around here...
reality bites. you need to get out more often. seriously. Stop making black people out to be victims in need of your protections

That is my point exactly.... There does seem to be a racial disparity in the decision to shoot in any given confrontation that needs to be investigated...
Your example does not go to that point. Racial disparity? Each instance of officers confronting gun wielding civilians is as different as snowflakes

your logic is pathetically wanting

Obviously a good number of people disagree with you. The BLM crowd is one group that comes to mind. You are trying hard to justify the killing of unarmed Black people aren't you? The differences of which you speak are noticeably divided along racial lines. Now I am open minded...If you have some evidence to the contrary, post it and allow me to analyze it. I might agree with you...thus far, though, you have only been whining with no justification for doing so.

Forum List

Back