I Stand vindicated:

What are the statistics of an old hag white woman shooting anyone in a Lilly white neighborhood ?

Do the math tard.

I thought if someone points a gun at you, you shouldn't wait to find out.
That is my point exactly.... There does seem to be a racial disparity in the decision to shoot in any given confrontation that needs to be investigated...

You be a cop then and tell us would you treat them both the same?

Obviously a good number of people disagree with you. The BLM crowd is one group that comes to mind. You are trying hard to justify the killing of unarmed Black people aren't you? The differences of which you speak are noticeably divided along racial lines. Now I am open minded...If you have some evidence to the contrary, post it and allow me to analyze it. I might agree with you...thus far, though, you have only been whining with no justification for doing so.
See? Where did Dante try to justify any shooting especially of black men?

never again will I engage you seriously. You may as well post under CaliGoil or Staphanie

There are thousands of examples of officers facing black citizens who have a gun and not shooting them. Do black citizens have a better chance than a white citizen of getting shot by individual officers, and yes by certain police departments? yes. But what does this prove? And why are police engaging citizens who pull out weapons?

I would like to see your link... got one? stalking out of your arse doesn't count for much around here...
reality bites. you need to get out more often. seriously. Stop making black people out to be victims in need of your protections
Hey guy, I have to go... see ya around...nothing more for us to discuss on the topic... see ya...

I stand vindicated. White people really do fare much better in police confrontations and here is further proof.

Not only did this White woman point her gun at police officers, she taunted them as well. There was no swashbuckling young crusader in blue jumping from his still rolling patrol car while aiming and firing dead center mass. She aimed and postured until she got tired and threw the gun aside.. Only then was she arrested. The gun was as realistic as the one that Tamir Rice had. This is another addition for my sig line.

torrington_1_720.jpg

Here is the rest of the story:

Officers had a brief standoff with a woman who circled a police department with a fake gun and pointed it at officers.

"What are you doing? Shoot me!" Elaine Rothenberg told the Torrington police. "Boom, boom, boom."

Rothenberg, 66, was seen circling the perimeter of the Torrington police station on Christmas Eve. She pointed what appeared to be a gun at two civilians and asked if they were police officers, according to police. The civilians were able to get away unharmed.

Rothenberg then allegedly stood in front of an employees-only entrance, with the handgun raised in a shooting stance. After pointing it at officers, she threw the gun and was taken into custody, police said.

I am beginning to see why the Black Lives Movement is gaining momentum all over America.

Dillon looks more Hispanic than White. Hispanics don't count for the purpose of this op!

That is my point exactly.... There does seem to be a racial disparity in the decision to shoot in any given confrontation that needs to be investigated...
Your example does not go to that point. Racial disparity? Each instance of officers confronting gun wielding civilians is as different as snowflakes

your logic is pathetically wanting

Obviously a good number of people disagree with you. The BLM crowd is one group that comes to mind. You are trying hard to justify the killing of unarmed Black people aren't you? The differences of which you speak are noticeably divided along racial lines. Now I am open minded...If you have some evidence to the contrary, post it and allow me to analyze it. I might agree with you...thus far, though, you have only been whining with no justification for doing so.
I stand vindicated. White people really do fare much better in police confrontations and here is further proof.

Not only did this White woman point her gun at police officers, she taunted them as well. There was no swashbuckling young crusader in blue jumping from his still rolling patrol car while aiming and firing dead center mass. She aimed and postured until she got tired and threw the gun aside.. Only then was she arrested. The gun was as realistic as the one that Tamir Rice had. This is another addition for my sig line.

torrington_1_720.jpg

Officers had a brief standoff with a woman who circled a police department with a fake gun and pointed it at officers.

"What are you doing? Shoot me!" Elaine Rothenberg told the Torrington police. "Boom, boom, boom."

Rothenberg, 66, was seen circling the perimeter of the Torrington police station on Christmas Eve. She pointed what appeared to be a gun at two civilians and asked if they were police officers, according to police. The civilians were able to get away unharmed.

Rothenberg then allegedly stood in front of an employees-only entrance, with the handgun raised in a shooting stance. After pointing it at officers, she threw the gun and was taken into custody, police said.

I am beginning to see why the Black Lives Movement is gaining momentum all over America.

Dillon looks more Hispanic than White. Hispanics don't count for the purpose of this op!

He does?
media-bias.jpg

See? Where did Dante try to justify any shooting especially of black men?

never again will I engage you seriously. You may as well post under CaliGoil or Staphanie
Are you ever serious?

Your example does not go to that point. Racial disparity? Each instance of officers confronting gun wielding civilians is as different as snowflakes

your logic is pathetically wanting

torrington_1_720.jpg

He does?
media-bias.jpg

YEP... in a George Zimmerman sort of way!

only if you are a cowardly police officer.These bums were yellow as all getout.

torrington_1_720.jpg

Sounds like she was unprepared to play suicide by cop. Next time she should spend out $4 and get a can of shoe polish.

torrington_1_720.jpg

Sounds like she was unprepared to play suicide by cop. Next time she should spend out $4 and get a can of shoe polish.

Yep and the addition of an Afro wig would have shortened her life span even further.

torrington_1_720.jpg

Yep and the addition of an Afro wig would have shortened her life span even further.

I don't know how I survived coming up in Detroit with this fro:dunno: I had a lot of run-ins with police

12-20-2014Highschoolpic_zpscaf5341d.jpg

torrington_1_720.jpg

I don't know how I survived coming up in Detroit with this fro:dunno: I had a lot of run-ins with police

well, I guess if your pants weren't hanging below your butt cheeks and you were't wearing a Malcom X hat turned backwards...you were pretty safe. With all that wool they probably thought you were an innocent LAMB!

Not only did this White woman point her gun at police officers, she taunted them as well. There was no swashbuckling young crusader in blue jumping from his still rolling patrol car while aiming and firing dead center mass. She aimed and postured until she got tired and threw the gun aside.. Only then was she arrested. The gun was as realistic as the one that Tamir Rice had. This is another addition for my sig line.......

Let's look at this. Torrington CT is not exactly an urban hotbed. If there are 2 shootings a year in Torrington, I'd be shocked. The report indicates she asked if the civilians were cops. That's a tip off to officers thst she's suicudal. In such cases they do everything possible to not kill the individual.

This example is about as far from an equivalent to urban officer involved shootings as could be found.

Try again.

torrington_1_720.jpg

Sounds like they knew her.

torrington_1_720.jpg

Officer Wilson knew Michael Brown but that didn't stop the hail of bullets, did it? So what if you know a lunatic waving a gun around, are you supposed to treat them any different than any other person under the same circumstances?

Not only did this White woman point her gun at police officers, she taunted them as well. There was no swashbuckling young crusader in blue jumping from his still rolling patrol car while aiming and firing dead center mass. She aimed and postured until she got tired and threw the gun aside.. Only then was she arrested. The gun was as realistic as the one that Tamir Rice had. This is another addition for my sig line.......

Let's look at this. Torrington CT is not exactly an urban hotbed. If there are 2 shootings a year in Torrington, I'd be shocked. The report indicates she asked if the civilians were cops. That's a tip off to officers thst she's suicudal. In such cases they do everything possible to not kill the individual.

This example is about as far from an equivalent to urban officer involved shootings as could be found.

Try again.
Of course if she had been Black the location would not have mattered...she would be dead now. For more examples just click on the link in my sig.

Of course if she had been Black the location would not have mattered...she would be dead now. For more examples just click on the link in my sig.

Actually if she was black and in Torrington, it wouldn't have mattered. Hell, I'd almost be surprised to find out the Torrington PD alliws their officers to csrry bullets..... might hurt someone by accident, you know.

torrington_1_720.jpg

Officer Wilson knew Michael Brown but that didn't stop the hail of bullets, did it? So what if you know a lunatic waving a gun around, are you supposed to treat them any different than any other person under the same circumstances?

Yeah he kenw him while he was getting punched in the face

Forum List

Back