I STAND WITH ISRAEL..........DO YOU?

DO YOU STAND WITH ISRAEL?

• Total voters
Why can't Israel stand on its own? :dunno:

Oh that's right - they're Jews. :lol:

Why can't America exist without India?
Oh, that's right - All Indians are GENIUSES.

Why can't America exist without China?
Oh, that's right - Cheaper crap.

End the illegal European occupation of indigenous native American and Latino lands in North America!

Palestinian-Christians-2.jpeg

pal-christians.jpg

0064.jpg

PHO-09Oct09-181288.jpg

e7de9c0a-9cfa-4943-9f3f-7b9ce5395c71.jpg

14304908504686_700.jpg

muslims-slaughter-christians.jpeg

Islamic-Protest-slogans.jpg

Anti-Pope-Muslims.jpg

allahcurse.jpg

DSCF0035.jpg

image2016251x.jpg

capt.sge.omu01.180906132433.photo03.photo.default-512x347.0.jpg

Nah, just proved that you are a fraud that has nothing but lies.
Are you saying they are not put in jail for throwing stones?
Achmed the Bigmouth with the low IQ strikes again! Are you saying that Palestinian animals who throw rocks with intent to do bodily harm shouldn't be thrown in jail?

Legal status
  • In the United States, rock-throwing could be a felony[14][15] and rock-throwers could face criminal charges, dependent on the circumstances that may include second degree murder,[16] aggravated assault, throwing a missile into an occupied vehicle, criminal possession of a weapon, reckless endangerment of life, and aggravated assault with a lethal weapon.[10][17][18] Punishment upon conviction varies as with all punishments for all crimes. A Florida judge sentenced a teenager to serve life in prison for throwing rocks at cars.[16] A New England judge, ruling on teenagers convicted of throwing stones at passing trains, at windows, resulting in eye injuries to passengers, sentenced them to be kept in an eye-injury ward of a hospital for two weeks with their eyes bandaged, in order to make them understand the consequence of their delinquency.[19] Rock throwers can be charged, tried and convicted even when no injuries or damage result.[20]
  • In Great Britain, expansive legislation on public disorder introduced in 1986 allows stone throwers to be sentenced on average to 3.5 years in prison if the criminal justice system can prove that the action took place in a riot.[21]
  • Under Australian law, rock throwers can be sentenced to up to 5 years in prison, under American law they can receive very long sentences and even be sentenced to life in prison.[16][22][23] Under American law, individuals who were part of a group engaged in rock-throwing can be convicted and imprisoned even if they did not personally throw any missiles.[24][25]
  • In New Zealand, individuals who throw rocks at cars can serve 14 years for endangering transport.[26]
  • In Vietnam, youths convicted of "vandalism and battery" for throwing stones at vehicles have been imprisoned.[27]
  • In Turkey the Islamic Justice and Development Party (AKP) introduced a range of legal measures criminalizing both Kurdishpolitical claims and protest activities by the Kurdistan Workers' Party (PKK). The harsh sentences handed down against stone throwing children (taş atan çocuklar) led to a public outcry and to an amendment reducing the length of the sentences on the grounds that it was inappropriate from ‘a criminal justice point of view’.[28]
Legal status

• In the United States individuals throwing rocks at another person can be arrested and charged with assault, criminal mischief and disorderly conduct.[56] As a 15-year-old, actor Mark Wahlberg was charged in 2 separate incidents of throwing rocks and shouting racial epithets at African-American children.[57]
United States - Mexico
Rock-throwers on the Mexican side of the border between the United States and Mexico frequently target United States Border Patrol officers with barrages of rocks to prevent them from apprehending individuals illegally crossing the border, particularly smugglers moving illegal drugs or illegal migrants across the border.[58] Between 2010 and 2014 Border Patrol agents were assaulted with rocks 1,700 times, they fired weapons at rock throwers 43 times, resulting in 10 deaths.[59] Border Patrol agents are permitted to respond to rock-throwers with lethal weapons, although as of 2014 policy is that they should attempt to avoid finding themselves in situations where responding to rock-throwing with lethal force becomes necessary.

Last edited:
Gee I wonder where Achmed the bigmouth ran off to? All that time the troll spent altering that image and I proved to him that in places like the US, police officers are allowed to respond to rock throwers with lethal weapons. Does he think that these depraved Palestinian animals are somehow above all civilized norms?

Sokutionm dont throw stones.
Said Goliath to David.

Biblical references? Ha ha ha. I thought you didn't care what the Bible said, if you did, then you'd know that both the Old and New Testaments AND the Koran state that the land belongs to the Jews, DUMBASS. Stop shoving your hoof in your mouth, Achmed the Bigmouth with low IQ.

Last edited:
Biblical references? Ha ha ha. I thought you didn't care what the Bible said, if you did, then you'd know that both the Old and New Testaments AND the Koran state that the land belongs to the Jews, DUMBASS. Stop shoving your hoof in your mouth, Achmed the Bigmouth with low IQ.
That has nothing to do with what I said.

Actually dipshit, that has everything to do with it, you mentioned that David threw stones too, and I drew your attention to the rest what it says in the Bible. After all, David did grow up to be KING OF ISRAEL.....you MORON.

Actually dipshit, that has everything to do with it, you mentioned that David threw stones too, and I drew your attention to the rest what it says in the Bible. After all, David did grow up to be KING OF ISRAEL.....you MORON.

Not on Billo's web site.

So what are you saying, that some stone-throwing Palestinian kid will be the future King of Israel?

So what are you saying, that some stone-throwing Palestinian kid will be the future King of Israel?

Ha ha ha ha ha. Is that what you sumized? The next King of Israel will be a Jew, according to the Old and New Testaments. Not some Pali Muslim terrorist savage. Stay off the Hashish, bigmouth.

Forum List

Back