I Still Can't Fathom Why A Biden Administration Is Better Than The Trump Administration

No we don't so care to enlighten us?
You have a chance to be enlightened hundreds of times a day, right here on good ol' USMB, on every issue under the sun. You have a chance to accurately understand the opinions and priorities of people from across the political spectrum who don't think like you think.

Instead, you summarily dismiss all opinions, regard them as fake news and lies, and choose to believe the characterizations of people who disagree with you that are provided to you by the voices you trust. So, if Tucker tells you that those who disagree with you are evil commie liars, you'll just run with that.

If there were something I could say that might change that, I'd certainly give it a shot. But I can't think of anything that I haven't already tried.

Even fellow conservatives of mine don't think that we need Trump back. Under Trump our border was secure, there were no wars, gas prices were under two dollars, unemployment rate was down, no inflation to the extent we had after Trump's term was over,... What exactly am I missing here?

Edit: Oh yeah and the LGBT community wasn't destroying our country and black on white racism wasn't nearly as bad.
Murders went up a record 30% in one year under Trump.

Mac1958 Not true. There's many whom I disagree with that I don't find to be commie liars. It just depends on the situation and where the source of information is coming from.

Even fellow conservatives of mine don't think that we need Trump back. Under Trump our border was secure, there were no wars, gas prices were under two dollars, unemployment rate was down, no inflation to the extent we had after Trump's term was over,... What exactly am I missing here?

Edit: Oh yeah and the LGBT community wasn't destroying our country and black on white racism wasn't nearly as bad.
Let me clue you and your fellow Red Hats in...the reason you can't "fathom" most things is because you're stupid.and uneducated. For example, you think gas prices are based on who is in the White House. That's just flat out stupidity.

Let me clue you and your fellow Red Hats in...the reason you can't "fathom" most things is because you're stupid.and uneducated. For example, you think gas prices are based on who is in the White House. That's just flat out stupidity.

Certainly policies can influence energy prices

You're stupid and uneducated

I agree. We don't need trump back.

Yeah as if this whole entire administration wasn't about going green and we were still digging for oil in our country, there wouldn't be such an inflation and oil/gasoline shortage as the food trucks need all those things.

Yeah as if this whole entire administration wasn't about going green and we were still digging for oil in our country, there wouldn't be such an inflation and oil/gasoline shortage as the food trucks need all those things.

Green is blowing up in their faces. Off shore wind projects going bankrupt, can't sell EVs, solar ran it's course

You're stupid and uneducated
If you look at a chart of retail gas prices for all grades of gasoline, starting in Jan 2017 it was $2.458/gallon. By May of 2019, it was $2.946/gallon. So it actually steadily went up for over 2 years under Trump. Not until April 2020 did retail gas prices dip below $2/gallon. I'll let your stupid ass figure out what was going on in 2020 that causes that. And it wasnt trump. U.S. All Grades All Formulations Retail Gasoline Prices (Dollars per Gallon)

Forum List

Back