I Still Don't Know What It Is That Trump Opponents (Haters) Are Upset About

Indicted for a crime NO other person in public office has ever been indicted for, one that is years past the statutes of limitation, and which the D.A. upgraded from a minor misdemeanor if even that to a felony on his own volition because of his extreme TDS. It's possible you run that D.A. a close second in that regard.
Indicted for a crime NO other person in public office has ever been indicted for,

Link?

Except that you can't name a single lie or a single con. And before you even start, expressing one's opinion about anything is NOT a lie or a con.
The Donald J. Trump Foundation was a New York-based tax-exempt private foundation formed in 1988 by Donald Trump and dissolved by court order in 2019 after various legal violations came to light.

Donald J. Trump has reversed course and agreed on Friday to pay $25 million to settle a series of lawsuits stemming from his defunct for-profit education venture, Trump University, finally putting to rest fraud allegations by former students, which have dogged him for years and hampered his presidential campaign.

Trump was deposed in a fraud suit that involved a failed 'videophone' from 2008, which lawyers alleged was 'doomed almost from the outset:' report

The Donald J. Trump Foundation was a New York-based tax-exempt private foundation formed in 1988 by Donald Trump and dissolved by court order in 2019 after various legal violations came to light.

Donald J. Trump has reversed course and agreed on Friday to pay $25 million to settle a series of lawsuits stemming from his defunct for-profit education venture, Trump University, finally putting to rest fraud allegations by former students, which have dogged him for years and hampered his presidential campaign.

Trump was deposed in a fraud suit that involved a failed 'videophone' from 2008, which lawyers alleged was 'doomed almost from the outset:' report
Trump had no personal involvement in that particular class action suit or at the time the supposed 'fraud' was claimed and was never charged personally. I'm sure his attorneys advised it was just cheaper to settle than fight it for years.

Anyone involved in enterprises spanning mega billions is going to have legal issues from time to time, but if you check Trump's record, there is zero criminal activity. And try using a credible source next time you link something.

How many successful or unsuccessful corporations did Joe Biden ever start?

Has Joe Biden ever actually created a nickel of wealth for himself or anyone else that wasn't stolen out of the taxpayer's coffers?

Should we ask about Kammy Harris?

Nancy Pelosi?
Grifty lost nearly 1 billion dollars of other people's money.

Trump had no personal involvement in that particular class action suit or at the time the supposed 'fraud' was claimed and was never charged personally. I'm sure his attorneys advised it was just cheaper to settle than fight it for years.

Anyone involved in enterprises spanning mega billions is going to have legal issues from time to time, but if you check Trump's record, there is zero criminal activity. And try using a credible source next time you link something.
Don't presume to explain this, or Trump to me.

I lived in NYC in the late 80s.

He started his whining speech Tuesday night by saying biden left $85 Billion in equipment with the Taliban. You know that's a lie, correct?

Except that you can't name a single lie or a single con. And before you even start, expressing one's opinion about anything is NOT a lie or a con.
Ok, we left military equipment, no one is arguing that fact.
trump said $85 million in equipment,
reports say $8 million in equipment, other costs included training.

So which is correct?
$85 million as trump states
or $8 as reports say
or Some other $amount you care to claim.

Of "time", you mean.

How stupid would you have to be to do so when talking about something as volatile as gasoline prices?

In 2018, it hit $3/gall.

Not nationally it didn't. Maybe in places like Commifornia but that's only because all the pollution bullshit they have to put in their gasoline.

Here is a year by year and month by month national gasoline prices. Tell me the month you see where it hit $3.00 a gallon.

Don't presume to explain this, or Trump to me.

I lived in NYC in the late 80s.
Were you a student at the university? You knew him personally? You have first hand evidence of his wrong doing? Or are you just another leftist with extreme TDS because you're told you're supposed to have it as well as parroting the same tired assigned talking points?

Donald J. Trump is the most investigated man in world history I'm quite sure and lawyers, D.A.s, Congress, DOJ, media, EVERYBODY who has investigated him for eight years now has come up with bupkiss re any crime he has ever committed and Bragg had to invent one.

So unless you have some information that I haven't already been recited 100 times by Trump haters who have no evidence, I'll say do have a pleasant day and move on.

Were you a student at the university? You knew him personally? You have first hand evidence of his wrong doing? Or are you just another leftist with extreme TDS because you're told you're supposed to have it as well as parroting the same tired assigned talking points?

Donald J. Trump is the most investigated man in world history I'm quite sure and lawyers, D.A.s, Congress, media, EVERYBODY has come up with bupkiss re any crime he has ever committed and Bragg had to invent one.

Unless you have some information that I haven't already been recited 100 times by Trump haters who have no evidence, I'll say do have a pleasant day and move on.
I don't care about your opinion, Rube.

Post facts, with citations.

Forum List

Back