I Still Don't Know What It Is That Trump Opponents (Haters) Are Upset About

You just don't get it, do you, Ray...

Do you know why?

Yes I do. It's because you're a leftist with a mind like a child. When proven wrong, you'll never admit it. You'll just keep groaning on and on that in spite of indisputable evidence, you're still right. That's why we can't get anything done in this country.

Start by refuting any of the 15-20 questions and I already hit you with that prove you wrong, Horse-ass.

I can't wait to see that! Will you be hitting me with your purse?
Please...

I don't need to jump any hurdles for you to support your asinine assertion.

Now let's get on with this flensing.

Yes I do. It's because you're a leftist with a mind like a child. When proven wrong, you'll never admit it. You'll just keep groaning on and on that in spite of indisputable evidence, you're still right. That's why we can't get anything done in this country.
No, Ray...

It's because you're stupid enough to fall for Grifty's shtick.

After 4 years of incredible successes of the Trump administration, all despite constant Democrat obstruction and harrassment, everybody in America should agree that the current president of the United States should be Donald Trump.

This is especially true in light of the 2 disasters we have occupying the White House right now (Biden & Harris). But even putting that aside, I just dont understand what it is that the Trump haters have against this man, who made our country great again, after 8 miserable years of racial turmoil, the rise of ISIS, and economic decline of the Obama administration.

Mystifying. :dunno:
How is Russia this time of year? I get that you guys over there love Trump but here in America he is very unpopular. He was divisive and lazy. Mostly spent time golfing and tweeting. Passed zero meaningful legislation. Ran up the largest deficits in the HISTORY OF THE WORLD. No joke. They werent just records here in America but in the world. He also delivered zero of his campaign promises. I dont know if you heard over there but he didnt build a wall funded by Mexico. He didnt simplify taxes. He didnt repeal and replace healthcare with something amazing. He had more mass shooter deaths than any president. He drove up prices with a tarriff on Americans he said China would pay.. guess what? They didnt. It was pretty much a disaster.

do svidaniya (I googled goodbye so you feel at home)

So far not one of the Trump haters--not the trial by media, not Congress, not any of those who have accused, sued or tried to prosecute him, not a single witness against him--has come up with a single crime he has committed that would hold up in any valid court of law. Nor have you.

Vague accusations or wishful thinking are tools of those who are hateful, wrong, malicious and/or evil.
It is all a modus operandi that seeks to dislodge Trump from running for President in 2024. What a ridiculous waste of time & effort. If Trump doesn't run, whoever does, will be just as conservative as Trump, if not more so.

No, Ray...

It's because you're stupid enough to fall for Grifty's shtick.
And who's shtick are YOU falling for ? Soros ? Schumer ? Or the dumbest putz on the planet - Joe Biden ?

Biden just said "transgenders shape our nation's soul" - whaaaatt!!! and there are millions who support this screwball.

Last edited:
How is Russia this time of year? I get that you guys over there love Trump but here in America he is very unpopular. He was divisive and lazy. Mostly spent time golfing and tweeting. Passed zero meaningful legislation. Ran up the largest deficits in the HISTORY OF THE WORLD. No joke. They werent just records here in America but in the world. He also delivered zero of his campaign promises. I dont know if you heard over there but he didnt build a wall funded by Mexico. He didnt simplify taxes. He didnt repeal and replace healthcare with something amazing. He had more mass shooter deaths than any president. He drove up prices with a tarriff on Americans he said China would pay.. guess what? They didnt. It was pretty much a disaster.

do svidaniya (I googled goodbye so you feel at home)
That was a really swift job of displaying ignorance. "Passed zero meaningful legislation" ? Well, what else would DUPES who watch CNN/MSNBC think, when the meaningful legislation never gets reported to them ?

TRUMP ACCOMPLISHMENTS
1. RECORD positive numbers on the economy, record highs in stock market, despite Covid shutdowns
2. stopped the absurd practice of giving China unrestricted access to our valuable market, and reduced the amount of imports coming from China.
3. holding China accountable for cyber theft,
4. taking Mexico and Central American countries to task for illegal immigration,
5. created 10 million jobs in 4 months, created over 400,000 manufacturing jobs,
6. unemployment claims hit 50 year low,
7. lowest unemployment for blacks, Hispanics, Asians, and disabled in US history, 8.lowest unemployment for women in over 70 years,
9. lowest unemployment rate ever recorded for Americans without a high school diploma,
10. 4 million Americans off food stamps,
11. vocational training topped 4 million - highest ever,
12. highest median wage in US history .
13. Obamacare individual mandate penalty GONE,
14. FDA approved more affordable generic drugs than ever before in history. > drug companies are freezing or reversing planned price increases,
15. reformed the Medicare program to stop hospitals from overcharging low-income seniors on their drugs—saving seniors hundreds of millions of dollars,
16. Signed Right-To-Try legislation,
17. $6 billion in NEW funding to fight the opioid epidemic (the most ever),
18. Signed VA Accountability Act,
19. expanded VA telehealth services, walk-in-clinics, and same-day urgent primary and mental health care (I got surgeries and benefits from this myself),
20. United States was a net natural gas exporter for the first time since 1957,
21. withdrew the United States from the job-killing Paris Climate Accord,
22. pressured NATO allies, and they're spending $69 billion more on defense since 2016,
23. made the Space Force the 6th branch of the Armed Forces,
24. withdrew from the horrible, one-sided Iran Deal, 25. moved U.S. Embassy to Jerusalem,
25. protected Americans from terrorists with the Travel Ban, upheld by Supreme Court, 26. issued Executive Order to keep open Guantanamo Bay,
27. MCA deal,
28. reached a breakthrough agreement with the E.U. to increase U.S. exports
29. greatest number of heavily attended rallies in US history
30. net exports increased $59 Billion in 2018,
31. improved vetting and screening for refugees, and switched focus to overseas resettlement,
32. we were BUILDING THE WALL.
33. provided quality detention centers for migrant children in Southwest Key Programs
34. created 8,700 Opportunity Zones with investment incentives for companies to invest in distressed communities
35. Got Israel/UAE/Bahrain aggreement (the Abraham Accord), establishing Middle East peace
36. Defeated ISIS and killed their leaders incl. # 1 al Baghdadi.
37. Killed Iranian terrorist leader Sulemani.
38. Stopped domestic terrorist mobs by sending federal troops & National Guard
39. record of number of regulations cut, further boosting the economy
40. opened ANWR and approved Keystone XL and Dakota Access Pipelines thereby making America # 1 energy producer in the world (no other president ever did that),
41. rebuilt the US military to a $721 Billion/yr budget
42. increased wages for military personnel
43. Through the COVID pandemic, our Covid mortality rate was REDUCED from over 17,000/week in April. to about 2000/week in June. and remained very low throughout the year, as a result of the many smart things that the president has done. 90% REDUCTION. > HUGE SUCCESS.
44. Massive production of Ventilators - These were left in short supply after the Obama/Biden admin (we now have so many we're exporting them),
45. the Navy hospital ships sent to New York,
46. the stimulus checks,
47. The Task Force advice (ex. social distancing),
48. opposition/criticism of New York's dumb nursing home policies,
49. federal aid to hospitals, rapidly expanding production & distribution of medical supplies
50. travel bans (which Democrats called Trump a "racist' for),
51. Trump's advocacy of Hydroxychloriquin (now proven to be effective, despite criticism from Democrats), and Regeneron.
52. fast, continual development of a vaccine, and rapid success of Operation Warp Speed.
53. Created & signed the MISSION ACT, replacing the failed Obama Choice Act
54. Presided over the largest GDP growth (35.2%) in US history.
55. Got $ 250 Million/year to black colleges.

1647715683933-png.618281

Ran up the largest deficits in the HISTORY OF THE WORLD. No joke. They werent just records here in America but in the world.
Obama had the largest deficits. > $6.781 trillion
Trump deficit was > 6.6 Trillion ($2 Trillion of it was from the CARES Act, pandemic spending initiated by Biden/Obama/Fauci/NIH)

Strike 2.

DeSatan is attacking Disney.... you can't get more satanic than that.

Two points.
1) He didn't do a good job. 1 million people died.
2) By using the "Hoax" Language, by opposing mask mandates and vaccinations, Trump made Covid response a partisan issue when it never should have been.
Covid was a virgin field epidemic and 1,117,054 out of 337,000,000 died. The last major one was the 1918 Spanish Flu and 625,000 Americans died out of a population of 103,000,000. Compared to that, Trump did a decent job of keeping the death toll down.

I dont know if you heard over there but he didnt build a wall funded by Mexico.
Trump built 458 miles of border wall, which Mexico chipped in for by sending 15,000 troops to the US border, an expen$ive contribution. They also sent another 6,000 troops to their southern border with Guatemala.

Covid was a virgin field epidemic and 1,117,054 out of 337,000,000 died. The last major one was the 1918 Spanish Flu and 625,000 Americans died out of a population of 103,000,000. Compared to that, Trump did a decent job of keeping the death toll down.
I agree that Trump was great in dealing with Covid, but the number od over a million covid deaths is incorrect, the true number is probably 1/10 that much. 3 years ago the CDC reported the death numbers t be grossly exagerrated due to hospitals overreporting, to ca$h in on the $$$$$$$$$$$ from the CARES Act.

It is all a modus operandi that seeks to dislodge Trump from running for President in 2024. What a ridiculous waste of time & effort. If Trump doesn't run, whoever does, will be just as conservative as Trump, if not more so.
Maybe. But I can't think of anybody out there with his skill set to get things done both here and abroad in a way that essentially benefits all Americans and also other countries. He was/is brilliant in that regard. I will put up with a whole lot of obnoxiousness to get those kinds of results.

Those who hate him, who are evil enough to want the worst to happen to him I believe honestly don't give a damn about America or Americans or what is the right or beneficial thing. They are so ignorant they are absolutely blind to the short and long term consequences of their radical leftist ideology nor do they care. Their hatred of Trump is all that matters to them.

That was a really swift job of displaying ignorance. "Passed zero meaningful legislation" ? Well, what else would DUPES who watch CNN/MSNBC think, when the meaningful legislation never gets reported to them ?
Nothing you typed below is legislation and almost none of them are actions. "Took to task" what the hell does that mean? You guys live in fantasy land. I mean seriously?

#10? More people off food stamps? Show me on this graph where the Trump impact took hold? How about you explain this one to me before I go through them all? Your list is a joke.

1680898709679.png

1. True Pfizer and Merck developed the vaccines, but Pence/Trump expedited the manufacturing facilities "at risk" in order to ensure that there were delays between approval and shots in arms.

2. Link that Trump made it acceptable, or that he undid ANY "consent decrees". That's a blatant LIE.

3. Trump may go to jail, unjustly, martyr.

4. Clearly you don't know how to read a graph. Biden's July 24th number was +58% WRONG track. The worst by far.

Polling Data​

PollDateSampleMoETrump (R)Biden (D) *Spread
RCP Average2/24 - 4/4----44.142.3Trump +1.8
Rasmussen3/30 - 4/3971 LV3.04740Trump +7
YouGov4/1 - 4/41319 RV3.04442Trump +2
Yahoo News3/30 - 3/31729 RV4.04345Biden +2
Quinnipiac3/23 - 3/271600 RV2.54648Biden +2
Harris3/22 - 3/232905 RV--4541Trump +4
Marquette3/12 - 3/22863 RV4.03838Tie
Emerson2/24 - 2/251060 RV2.94642Trump +4

To demonstrate again why I don't do links for Wingnuts.

Aww, links to 6-8 year old articles.

Really diggin deep huh?

Nothing you typed below is legislation and almost none of them are actions. "Took to task" what the hell does that mean? You guys live in fantasy land. I mean seriously?

#10? More people off food stamps? Show me on this graph where the Trump impact took hold? How about you explain this one to me before I go through them all? Your list is a joke.

View attachment 774210

Do you read your own sources before you post them? Here is what it says:

After steadily declining from 2013 to 2019, the number of individuals in the United States participating in the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program — formerly known as Food Stamps — sharply increased in 2020, when the COVID-19 pandemic hit, from 35.7 million in 2019 to nearly 40 million. The number continued to rise in 2021, reaching about 41.5 million, according to newly updated figures in the KIDS COUNT® Data Center.

Your source blames covid for the increase. However after the vaccines came out, after jobs started opening up, they continued to increase in spite of the labor shortage.

In August 2021, the Biden administration’s USDA revealed the results of the reevaluation and cost update to the TFP, as well as its impact on the SNAP program. According to the agency, SNAP benefits will increase by about 25 percent—an average of $36.24 per person each month, or $1.19 per day. Although relatively modest, this represents the single largest permanent increase in SNAP benefits in the program’s history.

I agree that Trump was great in dealing with Covid, but the number od over a million covid deaths is incorrect, the true number is probably 1/10 that much. 3 years ago the CDC reported the death numbers t be grossly exagerrated due to hospitals overreporting, to ca$h in on the $$$$$$$$$$$ from the CARES Act.

Agreed. My late Uncle was a victim of those phony statistics.

Forum List

Back