I Still Don't Know What It Is That Trump Opponents (Haters) Are Upset About

Nothing you typed below is legislation and almost none of them are actions. "Took to task" what the hell does that mean? You guys live in fantasy land. I mean seriously?

#10? More people off food stamps? Show me on this graph where the Trump impact took hold? How about you explain this one to me before I go through them all? Your list is a joke.

View attachment 774210
1. ALL of them are actions, and there's plenty of legislation in that list. MISSION Act isn't legislation ? $250 Million/year to black colleges isn't legislation ? You get a photo of Trump holding up the signed bill, and then come in here saying there's no legislation. YOU are the "joke"

1647715683933-png.618281

Here's MORE "actions" accomplished by Trump >>

• Signed an Executive Order on Modernizing the Regulatory Framework for Agricultural Biotechnology Products, which is bringing innovative new technologies to market in American farming and agriculture.
  • Strengthened America’s rural economy by investing over $1.3 billion through the Agriculture Department’s ReConnect Program to bring high-speed broadband infrastructure to rural America.
  • More legislation > Signed the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act – the largest tax reform package in history
  • Created nearly 9,000 Opportunity Zones where capital gains on long-term investments are taxed at zero.
  • Opportunity Zone designations have increased property values within them by 1.1 percent, creating an estimated $11 billion in wealth for the nearly half of Opportunity Zone residents who own their own home.
  • Opportunity Zones have attracted $75 billion in funds and driven $52 billion of new investment in economically distressed communities, creating at least 500,000 new jobs.
  • Approximately 1 million Americans will be lifted from poverty as a result of these new investments.
  • Private equity investments into businesses in Opportunity Zones were nearly 30 percent higher than investments into businesses in similar areas that were not designated Opportunity Zones.
  • Established the White House Council on Eliminating Regulatory Barriers to Affordable Housing to bring down housing costs. (since Biden took over, housing costs have skyrocketed higher than I've ever seen in my entire life >100-200% inflation)
  • Eliminated the Waters of the United States Rule and replaced it with the Navigable Waters Protection Rule, providing relief and certainty for farmers and property owners.
  • Repealed the previous administration’s costly fuel economy regulations by finalizing the Safer Affordable Fuel Efficient (SAFE) Vehicles rule, which will make cars more affordable, and lower the price of new vehicles by an estimated $2,200. (Biden has reversed this and cars are now more expensive again (MAWA -Making America Worse Again)

Last edited:
Do you want any of the 50,000 lies, or a particular lie involving the 34 charges?

He started his whining speech Tuesday night by saying biden left $85 Billion in equipment with the Taliban. You know that's a lie, correct?
:puhleeze:No, I don't know that is a lie, and maybe neither do you, while you haven't presented a shred of evidence to show that it is, nor have you presented even one alleged "lie" that Trump supposedly told.

The fact that you are gullible enough to believe the left wing media's laughingstock claim of "50,000 lies", and repeat it here, shows your posting is barely worth the dignity of a response. Did they also tell you about the cow jumping over the moon ? :rolleyes:

Well, yes, I'm very upset about how Trump played on racism to deflect from his own incompetence on Covid. Thousands of hate crimes perpetrated against Asians because of this.
Wow! Is Trump supposed to not say where the virus came from ?

As for playing on racism, Obama sent his running dogs (Al Sharpton, Eric Holder, et al) to cities, threatening mayors with DOJ lawsuits that they would not have been able to defend again$t, if they didn't have their cops stand down against BLM and other black rioters.

Result : Cops stood down, Cities burned. This was so bad, that in Baltimore, we heard then mayor Stephanie Rawlings say she wanted to give "those who wish to destroy, space to do that" ·

1680902606853.jpeg

You want me to say whaaat ?

No, it is the amount of posts made by grown men whining about why nobody likes my Daddy

The fact you folks worship this weak bitch will always bring me immense laughter...

View attachment 774121
The fact that you Trump haters go around hating somebody without having any clue as to why, brings me astonishment.

Did anybody see the Trump haters outside the Manhattan courthouse being street interviewed by the Newsmax reporter ? They were holding signs saying LOCK HIM UP. He asked them "What are the charges against Trump" ?

Their responses were all the same. Either stone silence, as they searched their brains to come up with an answer, or the "answers" were > "Uh......uh......uh.........uh.......uh."

It only goes to show you the amount of ignorant votes in this country. We have way too many people using the same criteria to vote on a President that they used to vote for their favorite American Idol contestant: how they look, how they speak, how attractive is their family and so forth.

I've been saying for the longest time what we really need to straighten out this country is a law requiring voters to take an easy multiple choice test before being allowed to vote. Fail the test and you have to wait until next election before you can vote again. No partisan questions, just simple ones that any voter should know like who is the VP? What party does the VP belong to? Who is the Speaker of the House? What party do they belong to? Is our country in debt? If so, by how much? Which party leads the Senate? Spending bills are created from what sector of government?

Republicans would welcome such a requirement, but Democrats would go ape shit. Democrats need stupid people to vote in order to gain or maintain power. That's why we have Biden today.
Or they vote by race, which has nothing whatsoever to do with who is the better candidate.

Pull yourself together, idiot..

Nearly 7 million have died worldwide.

He has no accomplishments. He was a disaster, even before Covid.

That's why those who don't rely on FOX rank him at or near the very bottom.
All the DUPES who never get to see or know Trump's accomplishments,.Information-deprived victims of liberal, OMISSION media, walking around in utter ignorance.

You're a moron who has no idea what he's talking about.

Donald Trumps economic record, even before Covid, was shitty...
Sorry to have to tell you this, but YOU are the moron, who is apparently totally DUPED by the left media DUPERS.

Trump took over a SINKING economy from Obama. In Obama's last 2 years, the economy was sinking like a rock.
After Trump took over, it rose right back up again. Here's some of the numbers >>
Obama - 3.3........2.3........1.3.........0.6
Trump - 1.7..........2.0........3.4..........4.1

united-states-gdp-growth.png

The reason you didn't know of this famous V-GRAPH, is because CNN, MSNBC et al leftist media has carefully screened it out, so you wouldnt see it. As long as you connect with liberal OMISSION media, you'll always be in the dark about things. Ho hum.

1632097484994-png.541609

Last edited:
We don't want him to be guilty of something.
We want him to be held accountable for his decisions.
You guys want to deny ANY wrongdoing.

My gawd, trump is a lying con man.
"No, I don't take any responsibility at ALL." djt
WHAT "wrongdoing" ? Name one.

Yes, once in the first election and another for the second.

That TV mogul was ten times a better president than this dementia patient you people put into power by every metric: immigration, stock market growth, handling of covid, foreign relations, inflation.........

Now experts are saying that gasoline will be in the $4.00 a gallon range all this summer. Our local news stations are reporting that our electricity rates will almost double. Also predicted is yet another interest rate hike by the feds.

Yes, I miss those Trump years, and I hope others do as well. No honest person can say we are better off today than we were four years ago.
Is your bank still afloat ?

Sorry to have to tell you this, but YOU are the moron, who is apparently totally DUPED by the left media DUPERS.

Trump took over a SINKING economy from Obama. In Obama's last 2 years, the economy was sinking like a rock.
After Trump took over, it rose right back up again. Here's some of the numbers >>
Obama - 3.3........2.3........1.3.........0.6
Trump - 1.7..........2.0........3.4..........4.1

united-states-gdp-growth.png

The reason you didn't know of this famous V-GRAPH, is because CNN, MSNBC et al leftist media has carefully screened it out, so you wouldnt see it. As long as you connect with liberal OMISSION media, you'll always be in the dark about things. Ho hum.

1632097484994-png.541609

Oh, so you know GDP data?

Cool...

Do You Realize That Trump’s GDP Growth Rate Is Only 0.3% Greater Than Obama’s

Note the date before you reflexively jam your foot down your neck.

WHAT "wrongdoing" ? Name one.
Are you seriously saying you believe trump has never committed a crime?
No matter what I post, you will deny it.
Like: Trump University Scam. You'll defend trump.
Like: Trump Organization Lying and Stealing intended for Cancer Patients/Causes.

After 4 years of incredible successes of the Trump administration, all despite constant Democrat obstruction and harrassment, everybody in America should agree that the current president of the United States should be Donald Trump.

This is especially true in light of the 2 disasters we have occupying the White House right now (Biden & Harris). But even putting that aside, I just dont understand what it is that the Trump haters have against this man, who made our country great again, after 8 miserable years of racial turmoil, the rise of ISIS, and economic decline of the Obama administration.

Mystifying. :dunno:

Still think this is NOT controlled demolition???

Are you seriously saying you believe trump has never committed a crime?
No matter what I post, you will deny it.
Like: Trump University Scam. You'll defend trump.
Like: Trump Organization Lying and Stealing intended for Cancer Patients/Causes.
I don't know of any crimes that he committed, no.

Trump University was not a scam. Leftist conners got you on that one too. OK. I guess it never occured to you that any business has a small % of whiners who will always crab no matter what. The overwhelming majority of Trump Univ students were happy, and said nothing.

Maybe you have never owned a business. I did. I had a video dating service for 12 years, and I had women crabbing to me, even when they were getting FREE memberships.

Trump settled outside court simply because that was easier, with less aggravation, and the money was nickels & dimes to him.

Forum List

Back