I Still Never Figured Out How People Believe That The Election Of 2020 Was Legit

The WI Supreme Court ruled that both public drop boxes and "Zuckerbucks" were unconstitutional, that the "indefinitely confined" status was grossly abused, and that the "democracy in the park" event was illegal ballot harvesting.

Wisconsin's certification cannot be verified, one way or the other.
The WI. voter rolls were inflated. There were almost 2 million registered voters too many. Never explained, buried.

These people are under the impression states tried to decertify for grins? They had evidence the election had 0 integrity which makes it invalid.

The WI Supreme Court ruled that both public drop boxes and "Zuckerbucks" were unconstitutional, that the "indefinitely confined" status was grossly abused, and that the "democracy in the park" event was illegal ballot harvesting.

Wisconsin's certification cannot be verified, one way or the other.
It was verified at the time, and the WI Supreme Court did not invalidate anything. IOW, that Court did not rule that election to be illegitimate, because even though those processes were illegal there was no evidence that the results were affected.

Although I've mostly given up this topic, I just have a couple of questions. What president in the history of The United States of America has ever won an election without even campaigning first? What president has ever won an election while at the same time losing all the swing states? It's just never made any sense to me before. 😕
I think it all boils down to if your person won, the election was legit.

No. Trump won in 2016 and the election was legitimate. Its rare that one of my candidates win something as I tend to vote libertarian.
Libertarians have always been losers. Proof in point:

1. Not even real Libertarians such as Rand Paul run on the Libertarian ticket because they don't want to lose.

2. In 2024 they are running an official from Penthouse magazine to be their nominee

The exact same electoral system granted Trump a victory in 2016.

What made it suddenly stop working in 2020?

Stupid OX. They did not have 88million mail in ballots floating around in 2016 dumped into GoodWill type collection boxes. You are too stupid to know that? Or just a trouble-making POS? an Obiden backer would be both...my bad.

Last edited:
We all know one method was to load the "un-monitored" drop boxes with double-fisted handfulls of ballots. Even on Video.....4 times in one day dumping in hundreds in DET (ignored by the rigged Courts). It will happen again. Bad voter roll....send out ballots....returned, no accounting. Now the USPS has them or corrupted state actors have them. No one is allowed to question Signatures.......or chain of custody..........or anything. Election turned on 100K-1million vote spikes in the states-counties below.

Here are the counties:

Arizona – Maricopa and Pima.
North Carolina – Wake and Mecklenberg.
Wisconsin – Milwaukee and Racine.
Michigan – Wayne and Oakland.
Pennsylvania – Philadelphia and Delaware.
Georgia – Dekalb, Gwinnett and Fulton.
Nevada – Clark and Washoe.

We all know one method was to load the "un-monitored" drop boxes with double-fisted handfulls of ballots. Even on Video.....4 times in one day dumping in hundreds in DET (ignored by the rigged Courts). It will happen again. Bad voter roll....send out ballots....returned, no accounting. Now the USPS has them or corrupted state actors have them. No one is allowed to question Signatures.......or chain of custody..........or anything. Election turned on 100K-1million vote spikes in the states-counties below.

Here are the counties:

Arizona – Maricopa and Pima.
North Carolina – Wake and Mecklenberg.
Wisconsin – Milwaukee and Racine.
Michigan – Wayne and Oakland.
Pennsylvania – Philadelphia and Delaware.
Georgia – Dekalb, Gwinnett and Fulton.
Nevada – Clark and Washoe.
Do you mean- the counties where people ACTUALLY LIVE?

I wonder why it's only Demon rats that have cheated. Wonder if the re pugs have also cheated? Hmmmmmmm

It's hard to know if they did or didn't. Frankly if I'm supposed to care let me know. This white male Christian could care less who's in charge. That's my patriotic duty.
I don't care if you care. I do notice you won't criticize the Democrat Party for obvious cheating but you want to distract the issue by making ridiculous claims about the Republicans

I don't care if you care. I do notice you won't criticize the Democrat Party for obvious cheating but you want to distract the issue by making ridiculous claims about the Republicans
Oh I do. I have stated the truth about how I won't vote for either party anymore. Take that to the bank. I strongly believe both sides cheat. Your issue is you will refute that.

Forum List

Back