I support a tax increase...

We need to raise money for the Treasury Dept....It’s time we lobby to reduce the Child Tax Credit...there’s just no way in hell we good, hard-working, productive folks should be forced to pay / reward bottom feeders for producing more of their dependent same. LETS FIGHT FOR IT!
Tax cuts for the rich and tax increases for the poor.

Yup

You're a Republican

Pay our filthiest pieces of shits to procreate and manifest more of their filthy same....Yep, you’re a Democrat...you love degradation.

We need to raise money for the Treasury Dept....It’s time we lobby to reduce the Child Tax Credit...there’s just no way in hell we good, hard-working, productive folks should be forced to pay / reward bottom feeders for producing more of their dependent same. LETS FIGHT FOR IT!

I actually agree with getting rid of the credit and I have a kid. I have never liked the idea that people with kids are able to lessen their tax burden over a lifestyle choice, particularly when you consider those with children are consuming more public resources than those who do not.
Who the hell do you think is going to pay your social security?

We either encourage folks to have children, or we have open borders and increase immigration.

The government needs to have one of two policies, (or both,) to create an increasing labor supply to support retirees, or you have the upside down population problem that Japan has.

No new children, no new migrants?

= zero new tax base.

It's pretty elementary stuff folks. It has nothing to do with social engineering and more to do with a dying nation.

Therein lies the problem with the greatest pyramid scheme the world has ever known. We have positioned ourselves to NEED thirdworlders for their fertility rate.
American fertility rates have taken a shit because
A) We let in tens of millions of filthy wetbacks to destroy wages for citizens under 30
And
B) We have glamorized promiscuity and created a nation of whores that don’t want to be tied down...Nobody wants to fuck the same person forever these days...not when it’s sooo cool to be a dirty whore.

We can thank LefTarded ideology...the fucked in the head bastards destroy everything in their path.

I agree with a lot of what you say, though it is couched in a lot of anger and hatred.

The thing is, our fertility rate has been decimated mostly by the poisoning of the water with fluoride, the food with Glyphosate, and medicines and vaccines as well. All of these have led to a precipitous decline in fertility rates.

To top this all off, you are right, when it becomes socially acceptable to have casual relationships with the widespread use of birth control, and then, when all accidental conceptions are aborted? Naturally the fertility rate plummets along with the nations respect for family and community.

OTH, YOUR own respect toward the poor and middle class is appalling. You don't think the poor or middle class should be given an incentive to stay together and raise children, yet most families pay more tax than Amazon, Netflix, GM, etc. etc. etc. Why should the effective tax rate of these corporations be zero and yet all the voters who voted for Trump not get a tax break and pay more than these huge massive corporations? Why should we NOT incentivize morality?

The nation is corrupt and dying, and your hatred and poor attitude seems to be part of the problem.

I actually agree with getting rid of the credit and I have a kid. I have never liked the idea that people with kids are able to lessen their tax burden over a lifestyle choice, particularly when you consider those with children are consuming more public resources than those who do not.
Who the hell do you think is going to pay your social security?

We either encourage folks to have children, or we have open borders and increase immigration.

The government needs to have one of two policies, (or both,) to create an increasing labor supply to support retirees, or you have the upside down population problem that Japan has.

No new children, no new migrants?

= zero new tax base.

It's pretty elementary stuff folks. It has nothing to do with social engineering and more to do with a dying nation.

Therein lies the problem with the greatest pyramid scheme the world has ever known. We have positioned ourselves to NEED thirdworlders for their fertility rate.
American fertility rates have taken a shit because
A) We let in tens of millions of filthy wetbacks to destroy wages for citizens under 30
And
B) We have glamorized promiscuity and created a nation of whores that don’t want to be tied down...Nobody wants to fuck the same person forever these days...not when it’s sooo cool to be a dirty whore.

We can thank LefTarded ideology...the fucked in the head bastards destroy everything in their path.

I agree with a lot of what you say, though it is couched in a lot of anger and hatred.

The thing is, our fertility rate has been decimated mostly by the poisoning of the water with fluoride, the food with Glyphosate, and medicines and vaccines as well. All of these have led to a precipitous decline in fertility rates.

To top this all off, you are right, when it becomes socially acceptable to have casual relationships with the widespread use of birth control, and then, when all accidental conceptions are aborted? Naturally the fertility rate plummets along with the nations respect for family and community.

OTH, YOUR own respect toward the poor and middle class is appalling. You don't think the poor or middle class should be given an incentive to stay together and raise children, yet most families pay more tax than Amazon, Netflix, GM, etc. etc. etc. Why should the effective tax rate of these corporations be zero and yet all the voters who voted for Trump not get a tax break and pay more than these huge massive corporations? Why should we NOT incentivize morality?

The nation is corrupt and dying, and your hatred and poor attitude seems to be part of the problem.

Cool theory...connect the dots for us with some science so we can reconcile your opinion on the fertility issue please.

Thank you for recognizing my extreme hatred for the poor...BUT you have me completely misread with regard to how I feel about the middle class. I love the American middle class, I always have...my parents, grandparents and great grandparents were middleclassers...the heart and soul of this nation.
That’s why I hate wetbacks and “the poor”....they fuck the middle class over like nobody else does.
Look bud....I’m a hateful motherfucker and damn proud of it...if I feel you are a threat to my people I’ll fucking hate you...its what us real patriots do...grow some balls, man-up and try it....OR become one of them...it’s your call.

did you pay more last yr than required???
lead by example,,,
if not then shut up until you do,,,

I probably paid more in taxes in one quarterly estimate than you earned all year...but what does that have to do with the premise of this thread?
I didn't think you were the class envy type. Its ALWAYS wrong to want anothers working person's taxes to go up.

lead by example,,,

I probably paid more in taxes in one quarterly estimate than you earned all year...but what does that have to do with the premise of this thread?
I didn't think you were the class envy type. Its ALWAYS wrong to want anothers working person's taxes to go up.

I don’t want a “working person‘s” taxes to go up...I do want an irresponsible working person‘s taxes to go up though...don’t you?
The policy is ass-backwards...we should be penalizing those who have children they force me to pay for...instead we reward them...how the fuck does that make sense?

Last edited:

lead by example,,,

What does that response have to do with the question? Nobody asked what your total liability was, or what your quarterly estimates were. Did you pay more than required?

lead by example,,,

I don’t want a “working person‘s” taxes to go up...I do want an irresponsible working person‘s taxes to go up though...don’t you?
The policy is ass-backwards...we should be penalizing those who have children they force me to pay for...instead we reward them...how the fuck does that make sense?

whats the hell is an irresponsible worker???

lead by example,,,

I’ll bite...I love retard games. I’ll dumb this way down for the really dumb.
If you’re 35, working at McDonalds and having children you are a dumb piece of shit lowlife...An irresponsible worker.
Are you still confused?

lead by example,,,

If you’re 35, working at McDonalds and having children you are a dumb piece of shit lowlife...An irresponsible worker.
Are you still confused?
so a person that only qualifies for menial work is irresponsible,,,at least they are working and not living on welfare 100%,,,

a flat tax is the only solution and we know neither the dems or repubes are going to do that,,,

do you vote for dems or repubes???

I dont, and this is one of the many reasons why

Are you still confused?
so a person that only qualifies for menial work is irresponsible,,,at least they are working and not living on welfare 100%,,,

a flat tax is the only solution and we know neither the dems or repubes are going to do that,,,

If you only “qualify” for menial work at 35 you’re probably a filthy piece of shit who has no business having children and sending me the invoice..FUCK THAT!

Are you still confused?

If you only “qualify” for menial work at 35 you’re probably a filthy piece of shit who has no business having children and sending me the invoice..FUCK THAT!
thanks for your opinion,,,

I will say anytime anyone keeps more of their own money is a good day and I applaud them,,,

Are you still confused?

Qualify for menial work? WTF is that? Someone too lazy to get off their ass?

Are you still confused?

I will say anytime anyone keeps more of their own money is a good day and I applaud them,,,

I agree...unfortunately, many of those being paid to procreate have a negative effective tax rate....which means they are operating on the cash of others....and that’s fucked up.

Are you still confused?

Qualify for menial work? WTF is that? Someone too lazy to get off their ass?

uhhhh if they are working they cant be to lazy to get off their ass's because theyre working,,,

Are you still confused?

I agree...unfortunately, many of those being paid to procreate have a negative effective tax rate....which means they are operating on the cash of others....and that’s fucked up.
wouldnt want you to be the cause of that which you complain,,,

Forum List

Back