I support a tax increase...

One way scump raised money in the 80's was to go to reporters and talk about how he was thinking of buying out companies on our exchange Stock would go up and pos would sell Never mind that he didn't have money enough to buy any company

Brilliant! Great way to make money.

Beats the hell out of being a pathetic piece of shit "Community Organizer" or selling government influence for donations to a money laundering foundation.
Was always a crook a con man No changes

We need to raise money for the Treasury Dept....It’s time we lobby to reduce the Child Tax Credit...there’s just no way in hell we good, hard-working, productive folks should be forced to pay / reward bottom feeders for producing more of their dependent same. LETS FIGHT FOR IT!

I actually agree with getting rid of the credit and I have a kid. I have never liked the idea that people with kids are able to lessen their tax burden over a lifestyle choice, particularly when you consider those with children are consuming more public resources than those who do not.
Who the hell do you think is going to pay your social security?

We either encourage folks to have children, or we have open borders and increase immigration.

The government needs to have one of two policies, (or both,) to create an increasing labor supply to support retirees, or you have the upside down population problem that Japan has.

We either encourage folks to have children, or we have open borders and increase immigration.

The government needs to have one of two policies, (or both,) to create an increasing labor supply to support retirees, or you have the upside down population problem that Japan has.

Show me the part of the Constitution that mandates the government to engage in social engineering.

One way scump raised money in the 80's was to go to reporters and talk about how he was thinking of buying out companies on our exchange Stock would go up and pos would sell Never mind that he didn't have money enough to buy any company

Brilliant! Great way to make money.

Beats the hell out of being a pathetic piece of shit "Community Organizer" or selling government influence for donations to a money laundering foundation.
Was always a crook a con man No changes

Like that asshole Obama was a crook lying to the American people about every goddamn thing and now the sonofabitch is a multi millionaire and we were fucked as a country because of him. Just like that Clinton shithead who left the White House "broke and in debt" is now a mega millionaire and you stupid asshole Libtards voted for both of them.

We need to raise money for the Treasury Dept....It’s time we lobby to reduce the Child Tax Credit...there’s just no way in hell we good, hard-working, productive folks should be forced to pay / reward bottom feeders for producing more of their dependent same. LETS FIGHT FOR IT!

Couldn’t agree more. If you are relying on a tax credit to feed, cloth and educate your kids, you shouldn’t be having kids.
It's a government incentive, it always has been. This is intended to get folks to create families.

Who knows why fertility has dropped off a cliff, but it has. With out that tax break? meh, good luck. Might as well throw open the borders.

screen-shot-2016-08-01-at-11-00-53-am.jpg

screen-shot-2016-07-30-at-7-37-01-am.jpg

America Without Immigration 2015-50

Show me the part of the Constitution that mandates the government to engage in social engineering.
It had no problem declaring corporations persons, so you tell me.

:dunno:

I mean, what part of the constitution give the government the right to give out social security in the first place?

Write some books give some speeches attract millions of people and you too Flash can get rich Look how far the yellow POS in our WH now got rich Daddy and the art of the deal lol

No new children, no new migrants?

= zero new tax base.

It's pretty elementary stuff folks. It has nothing to do with social engineering and more to do with a dying nation.

I mean, what part of the constitution give the government the right to give out social security in the first place?
The constitution ?? Just another piece of paper?
It is the entire bases for the nation we call the United State of America.

The entire board knows you hate the USA, it is no secret.
GWB was reported to have said that Me ? the constitution is a great paper written by great men ,,,who would all vomit to see what republicans have done with it

Yes. If they want to encourage more Children, i'm fine with it. But, those most capable of Children have to work two jobs to pay for those that should be cut off at three? Why should we encourage more feral single mother ghetto Children? Or Illegal immigrants dropping as many cash cow anchors as fast as possible. Yes, trailer trash too. Breeding factories.....many end up society problems or in Prison young. No link!

I actually agree with getting rid of the credit and I have a kid. I have never liked the idea that people with kids are able to lessen their tax burden over a lifestyle choice, particularly when you consider those with children are consuming more public resources than those who do not.

No new children, no new migrants?

= zero new tax base.

It's pretty elementary stuff folks. It has nothing to do with social engineering and more to do with a dying nation.

Therein lies the problem with the greatest pyramid scheme the world has ever known. We have positioned ourselves to NEED thirdworlders for their fertility rate.
American fertility rates have taken a shit because
A) We let in tens of millions of filthy wetbacks to destroy wages for citizens under 30
And
B) We have glamorized promiscuity and created a nation of whores that don’t want to be tied down...Nobody wants to fuck the same person forever these days...not when it’s sooo cool to be a dirty whore.

We can thank LefTarded ideology...the fucked in the head bastards destroy everything in their path.

The treasury can just print up new money if they want.

The Child Tax Credit under 2018 tax reform is worth up to $2,000 per qualifying child. The age cut-off remains at 17 (the child must be under 17 at the end of the year for taxpayers to claim the credit). The refundable portion of the credit is limited to $1,400. This amount will be adjusted for inflation after 2018.Dec 28, 201

Good for single mothers too? Say 10 kids, 7 fathers.....$14K credit? The old man is not supposed to claim it also but......we know how that goes. IF they file taxes of course.

Confusing? Does this one apply in addition too CTC? Yes it does. Deys' gotsta' eats'

For those with three or more children, the maximum earned income tax credit for 2018 is $6,431. Families with two qualifying children have a $5,716 maximum creditamount, while those with one qualifying child face a limit of $3,461. The credit for those with no children is much smaller, maxing out at just $519

Is the child tax credit and EIC the same thing? The child tax credit is a credit for having dependent children younger than age 17. The Earned Income Credit (EIC) is a credit for certain lower-income taxpayers, with or without children. If you're eligible, you can claim both credits.

Tax cuts for the rich and tax increases for the poor.

Yup

You're a Republican

abolish our alleged wars on crime, drugs, and terror to cut costs. we should be raising the minimum wage to raise more tax revenue.

The constitution ?? Just another piece of paper?
It is the entire bases for the nation we call the United State of America.

The entire board knows you hate the USA, it is no secret.
GWB was reported to have said that Me ? the constitution is a great paper written by great men ,,,who would all vomit to see what republicans have done with it
obamapenphone_new.jpg

The treasury can just print up new money if they want.

Didn’t that ghetto black dude with the oversized ears do exactly that...what did that do for our currency value?

Forum List

Back