I support a tax increase...

We need to raise money for the Treasury Dept....It’s time we lobby to reduce the Child Tax Credit...there’s just no way in hell we good, hard-working, productive folks should be forced to pay / reward bottom feeders for producing more of their dependent same. LETS FIGHT FOR IT!

Hell just stop cutting child tax credit checks to illegals who legally are not entitled to them that will save $50 BILLION over 10 years. Over 1/3 of illegals are participating in this tax fraud scam and Dem's block every attempt to put a stop to it.

We need to raise money for the Treasury Dept
No, no “we” don’t. Whip out your checkbook if you feel generous with your money
....It’s time we lobby to reduce the Child Tax Credit
Eliminate this wealth transfer
...there’s just no way in hell we good, hard-working, productive folks should be forced to pay / reward bottom feeders for producing more of their dependent same. LETS FIGHT FOR IT!
When you get out of prison for refusing to pay taxes I will follow your success on this with interest

Why can’t anyone explain this so called wealth transfer in detail?
How do you transfer something from someone who has nothing?

'Wealth transfer' is libtard code for theft. Fair share also code for theft. Libtards have invented sugar coated words and phrases for everything. Aborting babies killing the fetus was pretty offensive so they invented the phrase 'pro choice'. See how much less mass murderous that sounds.

'Wealth transfer' is libtard code for theft. Fair share also code for theft. Libtards have invented sugar coated words and phrases for everything. Aborting babies killing the fetus was pretty offensive so they invented the phrase 'pro choice'. See how much less mass murderous that sounds.

Haha..so true.
They always repackage their filth.
Wetbacks>Illegal aliens>Undocumented Immigrants>Dreamers

We need to raise money for the Treasury Dept....It’s time we lobby to reduce the Child Tax Credit...there’s just no way in hell we good, hard-working, productive folks should be forced to pay / reward bottom feeders for producing more of their dependent same. LETS FIGHT FOR IT!

The treasury can just print up new money if they want.

Didn’t that ghetto black dude with the oversized ears do exactly that...what did that do for our currency value?

Don't know what it did for the currency value but it certainly helped my bargain basement REO auction property climb back in value fairly quickly

Haha..so true.

Bingo, its called propaganda. If they called them illegal the American people would want our laws enforced and them deported, hence 'dreamers' and 'undocumented'. That's like oh no I misplaced my birth certificate see how much less criminal that sounds when an illegal kills an American.

I’m for raising taxes on everyone who says taxes need to be raised.

Haha..so true.

Bingo, its called propaganda. If they called them illegal the American people would want our laws enforced and them deported, hence 'dreamers' and 'undocumented'. That's like oh no I misplaced my birth certificate see how much less criminal that sounds when an illegal kills an American.

The crazy thing is; we have countrymen among us stupid enough to be suckered by that bullshit....Sad really

Haha..so true.
right wing bigotry blames the less fortunate.
U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time

Haha..so true.

show us the express immigration clause. get legal to Constitutional law, right wingers. don't just be hypocrites.

16998059_1820575391538424_3734484476239030980_n.jpg

My god you’re dumb.

So, the people that cry about freedom want to restrict when people can have kids, when they can't get abortions & how they get birth control.

These assfucks can't get these things are all related.

Haha...you kinda just exposed yourself...See, only a real winner would believe that good Americans should be forced to pay for the children of bad Americans. I’m certain you are super successful.

I asked a question. How much money are you going to require people to hse before they can have a baby?

What happens when they lose their job, get sick, a spouse dies,, do they have to give their kid back?

Poor people are now bad people?

You do realize you people demand that people be paid the minimum wage as it is now & yet these people would have jobs & work & you assfucks wouldn't allow them to have babies?
Wow, you little Nazi fuck.

So, the people that cry about freedom want to restrict when people can have kids, when they can't get abortions & how they get birth control.

Haha...you kinda just exposed yourself...See, only a real winner would believe that good Americans should be forced to pay for the children of bad Americans. I’m certain you are super successful.

I asked a question. How much money are you going to require people to hse before they can have a baby?

What happens when they lose their job, get sick, a spouse dies,, do they have to give their kid back?

You do realize you people demand that people be paid the minimum wage as it is now & yet these people would have jobs & work & you assfucks wouldn't allow them to have babies?

"I asked a question. How much money are you going to require people to hse before they can have a baby?"
Enough to pay their own way...weird concept huh?

"What happens when they lose their job, get sick, a spouse dies,, do they have to give their kid back?"
I'll cover their filthy asses for a predetermined period of time.

"Poor people are now bad people?"
Bad people have children and then force me to pay for them...weird huh?

"You do realize you people demand that people be paid the minimum wage as it is now & yet these people would have jobs & work & you assfucks wouldn't allow them to have babies?"
Adults should never work minimum wage jobs...if an adult is too ignorant to advance his/her financial status they have no business procreating.

Look bud, its no secret, filth will always side with other filth...you are "them"....Your position on the matter is exactly what it should be. You're doing a great job following programming.

"I asked a question. How much money are you going to require people to hse before they can have a baby?"

"What happens when they lose their job, get sick, a spouse dies,, do they have to give their kid back?"

"You do realize you people demand that people be paid the minimum wage as it is now & yet these people would have jobs & work & you assfucks wouldn't allow them to have babies?"
Adults should never work minimum wage jobs...if an adult is too ignorant to advance his/her financial status they have no business procreating.

Look bud, its no secret, filth will always side with other filth...you are "them"....Your position on the matter is exactly what it should be. You're doing a great job following programming.
Real filth is Alabama outlawing or trying to ,abortion, up to 99 year penalty AND Georgia making it illegal to even leave the state to get abortions Only sick fn republicans could do shit like that

Apparently we have a top twenty percent blogger in our mix. Good for you, hope you earned it rather than inherited it.

Real filth is Alabama outlawing or trying to ,abortion, up to 99 year penalty AND Georgia making it illegal to even leave the state to get abortions Only sick fn republicans could do shit like that
The abomination of hypocrisy should also result in jail time; hardly any right wingers to argue with, then,

I'll support nothing but a straight across the board flat tax for everyone, no exclusions, no exemptions, no credits and no write offs. What ever the source of income regardless of how much or how little it's taxed at the same exact rate. Now that's trully a fair share while everything else is just so much bullshit and pandering.

I'll support nothing but a straight across the board flat tax for everyone, no exclusions, no exemptions, no credits and no write offs. What ever the source of income regardless of how much or how little it's taxed at the same exact rate. Now that's trully a fair share while everything else is just so much bullshit and pandering.
Sounds real good but with all the crooks in the senate and WH it has zero chance

Forum List

Back